( search forums )
My server!! o_O
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
taco
October 23, 2005, 1:47 am
I have a server running from a real server (not off my computer) and I was playing in it, until I got a connection problem. So, I tried going into Soldat Admin, and logging in, to see if the people were still in it. (There was 10 people in at the time.) And, I couldn't log in. It says "invalid admin password."

So I looked at the soldat.ini file which says the admin password, and it was right. o_O

I looked at my server's stats page ( [URL] ) and the map and time left are blank and 0:0..
[DON'T go to http://t4c0.net If you do, you'll know why I told you not to. It's not my site. :X)

I tried joining my server.. "Requesting game..." is all I get.

--

So, in PuTTY, I connected and killed my server and restarted it how I always do, and it still doesn't run.

I don't know what the problem is. :X

warpo
October 23, 2005, 1:51 am
usaully when servers have ??? ping they are closed or just [CENSORED]ed up and just saying requesting game 4eva

Edit:From your post count i will assume you only joined forums so you can ask...its cool i seen it all the time

FliesLikeABrick
October 23, 2005, 1:54 am
wanna tell us how you start it? do you share the server with someone else?

It sounds like you're sharing the server with other people, and someone else is trying to run a server on the same port you are, this happened to me once.

Try running the server on another port, and if that doesn't work, give us more information about how you start the server.

taco
October 23, 2005, 2:07 am
I kill/restart in PuTTY with:

killall soldatserver
nohup /home/taco2/soldat/soldatserver &

and that always worked before.
I don't know if it is in the lobby [So I don't see ???].. I normally just already have it in the IP box or I click it in my favorites.

I come here sometimes, but I just never needed to post. ;D