Deleted User
October 24, 2005, 10:09 pm
UUUUUUGH I THOUGHT THEY GOT A VACUUM

Deleted User
October 24, 2005, 10:13 pm
Uh..... uh.... ?

The Geologist
October 24, 2005, 10:28 pm
Seriously though...that's [CENSORED]ing gross and serves no purpose here.

UGK
October 24, 2005, 10:28 pm
I just thought they scrambled his braind and the girl had to poop it out....errr Im not back...

karmazon
October 24, 2005, 10:32 pm
Ahahahhaahahahah wtf is that ahahahaha

Hoodlum
October 24, 2005, 10:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by UGKI just thought they scrambled his braind and the girl had to poop it out....errr Im not back...
Yeah thats real sanitary.. just flush the baby down the toilet.

STEELIX
October 24, 2005, 10:55 pm
You never cease to make the coming back of the forums a real party, Ville...

AerialAssault
October 24, 2005, 11:58 pm
well, its not technically murder because until the baby develops rational thought processes, its not really any different than terri shiavo, and us intelligent people can all agree pulling the plug on her shouldve been done from the get-go.

pro choice ftw.

Vijchtidoodah
October 25, 2005, 12:32 am
Terry Shiavo should've been scrambled around and sucked up with a vacuum.

Keron Cyst
October 25, 2005, 1:35 am
What happened to the forums?...

AerialAssault
October 25, 2005, 1:47 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahTerry Shiavo should've been scrambled around and sucked up with a vacuum.
that wouldve been redundant.

Vijchtidoodah
October 25, 2005, 2:43 am
Hahahaha, touche!

rabidhamster
October 25, 2005, 2:43 am
quote:Originally posted by UGKI just thought they scrambled his braind and the girl had to poop it out....errr Im not back...
you watch too much south park...quote:Originally posted by Keron CystWhat happened to the forums?...about 24 hours ago they died. took a couple hours or whatev and then they were back up.

mar77a
October 25, 2005, 3:01 am
This is why abortion sucks. AA, you are a murderer. And yeah, forums are back.

The Geologist
October 25, 2005, 3:09 am
This isn't a topic about abortion. It's a science fair experiement on behalf of Ville after posting that picture.

F3nyx
October 25, 2005, 4:40 am
Geologist, the awesomeness of that picture in your sig is not bound by anything my mind could conceive.

Haha, I just said "conceive"... in a thread about abortion. It's funny because "conceive" can also refer to reproduction. I'm laughing right now!

karmazon
October 25, 2005, 6:03 am
quote:Originally posted by F3nyxGeologist, the awesomeness of that picture in your sig is not bound by anything my mind could conceive.

Haha, I just said "conceive"... in a thread about abortion. It's funny because "conceive" can also refer to reproduction. I'm laughing right now!

whats funnier, is that this is not a thread about abortion

frogboy
October 25, 2005, 6:15 am
Yes. It's actually a thread about pirates. Arrr.

Deleted User
October 25, 2005, 6:36 am
Well that sucks.

Milkman Dan
October 25, 2005, 7:32 am
saved!

mickle89
October 25, 2005, 8:46 am
Pr0n!!!

Captain Ben
October 25, 2005, 10:06 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboyYes. It's actually a thread about pirates. Arrr.

STEELIX
October 25, 2005, 1:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by frogboyYes. It's actually a thread about pirates. Arrr.

SPARTAN_III
October 25, 2005, 3:36 pm
[END OF QUOTE TRAIN]

Melba
October 25, 2005, 3:41 pm
KENNY'S A TOMATO

Captain Ben
October 26, 2005, 6:47 am
quote:Originally posted by STEELIXquote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by frogboyYes. It's actually a thread about pirates. Arrr.

Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 9:30 am
TooT! tOOt!

Swebonny
October 27, 2005, 4:56 pm
Man thats dis[CENSORED]ing...

Deleted User
October 27, 2005, 5:19 pm
oh no i Hate aborting now GRRR i will get traumas in this picture

Keron Cyst
October 27, 2005, 6:45 pm
lol...

Deleted User
October 27, 2005, 8:45 pm
its not as bad as alien baby

Milkman Dan
October 27, 2005, 9:19 pm
Hmmm what about a harlequin fetus being aborted... hmmm

?
October 27, 2005, 9:30 pm
Abortion is not neccisary, I know what your thinking a christian thinking abortion isn't needed. Well it wouldn't be if people just stop screwing so much, or at least use protection. Honestly I have seen 2 lives be just wasted cause of unplanned pregnancies, the funny thing is that both of the girls were pro-abortion until they got pregnant. I am not gonna preach but seriously if someone messed up they should have to live with it, now if rape comes into play then thats a very tricky subject, but I have heard my dad tell stories of 12 or 13 year old girls getting C sections cause the birth canal is not big enough to let the baby through. UGH!!! I can't wait till God takes me off this steaming pile of crap people call earth.

October 27, 2005, 9:30 pm
They'd cancel eachother out, because everyone knows that two wrongs make a right. Dunce.

The Geologist
October 27, 2005, 10:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?Abortion is not neccisary, I know what your thinking a christian thinking abortion isn't needed. Well it wouldn't be if people just stop screwing so much, or at least use protection. Honestly I have seen 2 lives be just wasted cause of unplanned pregnancies, the funny thing is that both of the girls were pro-abortion until they got pregnant. I am not gonna preach but seriously if someone messed up they should have to live with it, now if rape comes into play then thats a very tricky subject, but I have heard my dad tell stories of 12 or 13 year old girls getting C sections cause the birth canal is not big enough to let the baby through. UGH!!! I can't wait till God takes me off this steaming pile of crap people call earth.

Perhaps if the US and FDA would pull the stick out of their asses regarding the morning after pill which, despite what many try to claim, is not abortion. When taken properly this pill prevents the sperm and egg from meeting, to my understanding at least, thus there is no fetus, no life formed, and no life taken. But other than that, condoms and the fact that it helps to rub to freakin' brain cells together before you have sex would go a long way in reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies here and abroad. It amazes me every time I hear the stupidity in some peoples stories...

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 5:44 am
Condoms are rendered useless, because people tend to put them in their wallets (where they get holes) and they end up ejacuating through anyway.

peemonkey
October 28, 2005, 5:46 am
[IMAGE]

karmazon
October 28, 2005, 6:27 am
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 12:33 pm
WHY DID YOU ADD ALL THOSE PICTURES

Keron Cyst
October 28, 2005, 3:42 pm
That China one pwns.

DeMonIc
October 28, 2005, 3:56 pm
lmao.

b00stA
October 28, 2005, 11:48 pm
[IMAGE]

i am ahab
October 29, 2005, 12:46 am
funny,

but we cannot detect seismic activity beyond the earths crust. and as we do not yet have the abilty to grasp chaos theory we cannot predict when sheeeet will blow its top from the constantly churing earths core. thanks to some weak spots we know whereabouts, but when???

but thanks to some dude walking by a microwave testing area with a mars bar in his pocket (urban legend?) we know (also thanks to some clever chaps in coms theory) how to utililse waves to transmit information.

Follow the money.....

The Geologist
October 29, 2005, 1:35 am
We can't predict when earthquakes will happen anywhere yet, whether they're shallow or at depth in the earths crust. We can, however, detect seismic activity to depths tens of kilometeres deep, and we also have the ability to pinpoint/triangulate the focus of the earthquake up to 100's km depth..where are you getting your information from? Because it's smells fishy to me...fishy and wrong.

The ability to know about earthquakes at depth is one of the driving forces behind tectonics. It's not a matter of things "blowing their top"...those are volcanoes, and they are only sometimes associated with earthquake activity. Earthquakes result from strain and stress produced by the movement of tectonic plates, and are the direct release of mass quantities of energy built up as these stresses increase over time to the point where rocks fracture and fault. This isn't some "random chaos theory"...there are pretty clear scientific models and theories as to what drives the movement of materials in the mantle and asthenosphere (the really hot part just beneath the lithospehere, a.k.a. the crust). We can look at modern day earthquake areas (shear zones, faults, etc) and not only know what direction faults are moving but also the existance of recent activity.

And about that cartoon..I'm not sure what tsunami warning devices were in place, but I do know for a fact that the USGS had recorded the earthquake which caused the event as it happened. Monitoring stations all of the world recorded the force of that earthquake, which was massive to say the least, caused tens of feet of displacement.

Long story short, do your homework.

Cookie.
October 29, 2005, 2:19 am
Kekeke we destroyed your missile defence shield America! you can't blow your incoming missiles up over us now!
[IMAGE]

A bit old, mebe only Canadians know about it and some americans :P

Captain Ben
October 29, 2005, 3:19 am
I think you're right.