( search forums )
WM / ordinary?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Echo_Trail
October 25, 2005, 8:09 am
hi guys... i was just wondering.. what is the difference between a WM server, and any other server?
thanks

SERIAL KILLeR
October 25, 2005, 8:20 am
A (WM) has modded weapon stats

Echo_Trail
October 25, 2005, 8:29 am
yeah? like, updated power stats and all...?
i read about those i think..
So, if you don't choose that one in the filters, u might get weapons with normal power and speed?

person
October 25, 2005, 9:54 am
Ugh. Servers with no (WM) in front of it are GUARANTEED to have "normal" Soldat 1.3 weapons, but those listed with the (WM) in front of it will have custom made weapon abilities.

Echo_Trail
October 26, 2005, 7:19 am
Ok... well, thanks guys..

Keron Cyst
October 26, 2005, 6:06 pm
Most of 'em are overpowered and stupid. There are WM servers that have the original 1.2.1 weapon attributes.

.Twelve
October 27, 2005, 12:30 am
Trust me...you'll see the difference.

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 6:55 am
lol yeh when the mini shoots knives!!

Echo_Trail
October 28, 2005, 8:46 am
Man.. all those lame mods(or whatever) that makes the barret shoot like an mp5, gives you infinite knifes and what not.. that's just [CENSORED]ing stupid!

a-4-year-old
October 29, 2005, 12:56 am
your telling me, one time there was a auto-law and a mini that shot buckshot! don't even bother with most (other than leos realistic arena /kissup)

Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 1:27 am
WM's are cool! Not stupid.

Chonoryoku
October 29, 2005, 1:52 am
Personally, I love those crazy WM'd servers with AK-74s that shoot cluster bits and OHK minigun bullets. :>

Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 1:55 am
Do we really need to keep this thread going? We answered his quiestions :o

UnStOpAbLe
October 29, 2005, 6:37 am
Omfg in most (wm) servers the deagles fire laws the hks fire arrows aks fire shot gun pellets i mean geez the f en berret fires liek a minigun.....people and making there weapons stupid these days.

Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 8:35 am
Unfortanately, as stated above, everyone is correct (Except for 1-2). The majority of WM'ed servers involve some crazy, 100% overpowerful super weapons. Not mentioned however, alot of players who are newer or just more slow, dont turn WM off in the filter, or even recognize the existance of a filter, and therefore only go to WM'ed servers. This, gives you an overpopulation of newbies in WM servers.

Not only this, but very few people are willing to make an actual weapon mod and attempt to balance stats other then 1.2.1 stats. Of course, the newbie population in WM's would kill the concept of fun play due to their ignorance and lack of experience, and appreciation for someones hardwork. So really, there are VERY few decent WM servers. The only wm server that would work would be a legitimately modified private wm server.

Hope that answers your question completely. (I answered it betterer. :P)

Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 1:38 pm
Hey, at least mines still cool

nfsjunkie91
October 29, 2005, 5:42 pm
you all should check out my explosive serevr 8D. on a side note. <rant> if u think (WM) servers are stupid, WHY bother joining them? some1 came onto my server, played wiith teh weapons mod, then said "where is the real soldat anymore?". ill tell u where, on NON-weapons mod servers!!!! </rant>

Echo_Trail
October 30, 2005, 6:48 pm
man.. commercial oportunities prevails once again.. :S get a grip dude..