( search forums )
MY DISK DRIVE ISNT OPENING!!11
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 12:40 am
IDONO WHATS WRONG BUT THE DISK DRRIVE WONT OPEN WHEN I PRESS THE OPEN BUTTON, I LOOKED AT THE HARWARE THINGERMABBObER IN THE CONTROL PANEL AND I CANT FIND IT, IT WORKED A FEW DAYS AGO I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...o yah my dad has to do something on the computer today and he needs to put a disk in wtf do i do!!!2121

F3nyx
October 26, 2005, 12:45 am
Is this a CD drive? I have this problem very occasionally on my IBM laptop, restarting the computer fixes it... so try restarting if you haven't already. Also, if it's a laptop, you might have accidentally ejected the entire CD drive... just pop it back in.

KiKAzz
October 26, 2005, 1:14 am
Did you delete a hardware file? That's probally why it won't open. Find the manufactuar's website and get a update...I think.

Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 1:25 am
yah the cd drive the computer that im using is compaq so it kinda sucks, anyways i dont tihnk i deleted anything

Cookie.
October 26, 2005, 1:36 am
Does it have a little hole on it, you could open it manually by putting a paperclip in that if I remember right. Don't take my word on it though :) Also check the power dongle thats plugged into the back of it to make sure thats still plugged in lol

Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 2:23 am
tryed it, and tryed it, i called compaq and they said it was fualty probably, so im sending it in.......but im still in trouble

Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 2:33 am
quote:Originally posted by dascootryed it, and tryed it, i called compaq and they said it was fualty probably, so im sending it in.......but im still in trouble
This use to happen on my 5300 us 5000 series and i think we got a new cd drive.

P.S. DAM YOU COMPAQ

reckon
October 26, 2005, 3:07 am
I feel sorry for people who waste money on premade computers.

Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 12:23 pm
sending back the dvd rw writer thingy, its broken and there replacing it

Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 12:35 pm
Did u lock it by accident?

a-4-year-old
October 26, 2005, 9:39 pm
it is a sign, do not play any videogames other than soldat!

Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 10:06 pm
i only play americas army and soldat, thats pretty much it. but when sw bf2 comes out....yah

?
October 26, 2005, 10:11 pm
you seriously need to stop masturbating on your disk drive

Kazuki
October 27, 2005, 12:51 am
quote:Originally posted by reckonI feel sorry for people who waste money on premade computers.

Hey, I got this extremely awesome Sony Vaio for $2,000. :( I would try to build my own, but I'm afraid of spending 1.5k dollars and screwing something up.

Anyway, topic locked as the issue was resolved.