( search forums )
Screen Resolution Anyone?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Stern
October 26, 2005, 1:43 am
I really wanna be able to set the screen resolution for soldat. My native resolution is 1152x864, and the default resolution in soldat pushes stuff off the edge of the screen due to many odd factors. This could be done either in the setup, the options pane, or by just editing the .ini file int the Soldat folder.

Anyone else with me on this?

warpo
October 26, 2005, 2:06 am
me......then again.....you could go inside a server with like 640 rez.......you could see like crAZy

nevermind......real mode.....its perfectly fine

F3nyx
October 26, 2005, 4:54 am
Yeah, I'd like this. Seeing too far wouldn't be a problem as long as the graphics weren't displayed at a correspondingly larger size. Maybe there's some technical issue, I dunno.

person
October 26, 2005, 5:08 pm
It's be good, but someone would have to remake the graphics for various resolutions to make them properly viewable... otherwise, because of the increased resolution, people with a higher res. would see more of the map, and have an advantage.

F3nyx
October 26, 2005, 5:22 pm
Person, I just said above your post, all you have to do is display the graphics at a larger size, which isn't difficult at all. You don't have to create new files for a different resolution.

person
October 26, 2005, 8:11 pm
It already does that with fullscreen mode though. It stretches the images. It's 5am currently so you're going to have to tell me just how you plan on whatever it is this thread is about.

Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 8:37 pm
in my mind its perfenct now

Stern
October 27, 2005, 4:30 am
Does anybody know of any programs that could be used to force soldat to use a certain resolution without having it directly implemented into the game?