( search forums )
Meanman Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
mmeaney
October 26, 2005, 6:03 am
Well here it is! My very first mod, I couldn't come up with a good name, but alliteration is always good. This is made so you can extract it into your mod folder, create a .bat and go. If you guys think anything needs to be changed say so and I will get to it ASAP

Screenshot
Download

Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 7:26 am
Look's nice for your FIRST mod :o

Keep up the good work ;)

Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 8:00 am
Oh, I didn't read it well enough, thought it said megaman mod. It looks very cool though, especially for your first one, good job.

Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 12:12 pm
Quite nice, but for your first- v.good :).
Try to redraw last weapon ( I mean minigun replace).
Anyway, good work.

Deleted User
October 26, 2005, 4:10 pm
why isn't this a "totaly" mod? it looks very great:)

mmeaney
October 26, 2005, 4:30 pm
Well I didn't change the gostek-gfx, or the sfx, or the interface................. basically everything but the weapons. Thanks for the positive feedback, it makes me glad! I may try my hand at an interface, but I have no ideas as of right now.

GAMEOVER
October 26, 2005, 7:06 pm
If this is your 1st mod not bad. Your deagles could be spaced a little bit more to cut that boxy look otherwise not bad. I like your socom.

nfsjunkie91
October 26, 2005, 7:47 pm
=O you used the GM-94!!! i was going to use that in my mod :P

mmeaney
October 26, 2005, 9:27 pm
The GM-94 rocks! I don't know why no one has used it before!

Shivorken
October 27, 2005, 12:18 pm
GM-94 = bizon??? correct me if im wrong, but i think that Papasurf has used it in his CS mod

Pretty good mod btw, but the pics are very small.

SPARTAN_III
October 27, 2005, 3:55 pm
hectate and RPD are too small, i don't believe that an RPD is the same size as a GM-94.

Shivorken - bizon is an SMG. GM-94 is a grenade launcher. it was in ps31's cs mod, but it was under a fake name (i don't know why the idiots at valve had to use fake-ass names for CS)

the Steyr pistol is teh win. so is the G36c

earns my approval.

mmeaney
October 27, 2005, 5:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Shivorken
Pretty good mod btw, but the pics are very small.

I tried to make the entire mod as similar as possible to the original Soldat. The weapon pictures are pretty much the same size as the originals. Thanks to everyone for the support!