( search forums )
Organ Gore
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
tomz26
October 26, 2005, 9:23 pm
I love taking out a guy with a chainsaw, or a law, or an m79, and then watching the pixel gore just fly. However its only heads, torsos, legs, and feet. What if on those really brutal kills brain matter or like your splean could just pop out and squish on a rock. That would be cool.

Stern
October 26, 2005, 9:35 pm
That's a little much man. I know a few people with weak stomachs. Maybe as an option.

F3nyx
October 26, 2005, 9:38 pm
Hehe... "gosteks\spleen.bmp"

I wouldn't mind, but... it could be somewhat time-consuming to implement.

tomz26
October 26, 2005, 10:13 pm
Ha ha weak stomachs the first time you download soldat there should be a warning lable with it. "Rated S for Sweet: Blood, Language, and sexual themes."

Stern
October 26, 2005, 10:23 pm
Hahahahahaha that's so fu**ing funny! If anyone makes a soldat movie, they should add that in the beginning.

Swarmer
October 26, 2005, 11:22 pm
lol, im pretty sure this is excessive. the soldats are so tiny that most people cant tell what it is already. too me its just an awesome explosion of blood and body parts. i see chunks of body flying everywhere. no one knows if its an arm or a spleen, unless you take your time to look carefully.

tomz26
October 27, 2005, 12:14 am
Your right they are tiny and their organs are even smaller is suppose. Nevermind.

BManx2000
October 27, 2005, 2:23 am
You can always mod the blood so it includes organs :P

nfsjunkie91
October 27, 2005, 2:52 am
or you could change the gostek so his innards are always visible. or the ranny folder.

tomz26
October 27, 2005, 3:27 am
Those are some good ideas, but then again there would be an endless supply of organs that look the same every shot.

numgun
October 27, 2005, 2:52 pm
weee... more blood &gore!!
these files should be added:
-brain.bmp
-eyeball1.bmp
-eyeball2.bmp
-liver.bmp
-bone1-20.bmp's
-heart.bmp
-stomach.bmp
and many more... ; D

Melba
October 27, 2005, 3:02 pm
Lololol this wud b so gr8!1
Shame an eyeball in soldat would only be about 1/100 pixel though!

Keron Cyst
October 27, 2005, 6:27 pm
The gostek images should break apart from each other when Chainsawed, not just from explosions...

tomz26
October 27, 2005, 9:38 pm
Now thats what I'm talking about spleens, eyeballs, hearts, and the whole medical book! Just watch them fly. Play survival match, wait till most of the other team is dead and make a pile of dismemberment.

Deleted User
October 27, 2005, 9:41 pm
Lol lol, make mods of Mortal Kombat peoples. Get the guy who says 'Get over here' pull out a lasso and take out a soldat's heart out. Lol.

?
October 27, 2005, 10:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by tomz26Now thats what I'm talking about spleens, eyeballs, hearts, and the whole medical book! Just watch them fly. Play survival match, wait till most of the other team is dead and make a pile of dismemberment.

Too bad soldats don't have eyes...

rabidhamster
October 27, 2005, 10:14 pm
^too true.

if you're a really sick person, have a 1 pixel wide, 20 pixels long pink-reddish "rope" that connects the top and bottom part of the torso, so the top body part would fly one direction, and the bottom part would go another way, and then JERK, the parts would kinda bounce back a tiny bit, SNAP, the "rope" breaks down the middle, and spray, out comes the blood from the "rope." the "rope" must have the funky soldat physics.

ppiksmada
October 28, 2005, 5:17 am
Jeez, playing doctor with a chainsaw. Just scary..

Cookie.
October 28, 2005, 5:33 am
quote:Originally posted by rabidhamster^too true.

if you're a really sick person, have a 1 pixel wide, 20 pixels long pink-reddish "rope" that connects the top and bottom part of the torso, so the top body part would fly one direction, and the bottom part would go another way, and then JERK, the parts would kinda bounce back a tiny bit, SNAP, the "rope" breaks down the middle, and spray, out comes the blood from the "rope." the "rope" must have the funky soldat physics.

Stern
October 28, 2005, 5:49 am
@rabidhamster: Where the hell did that idea come from? And what's the rope thingy supposed to represent? A giant blood vessel or the soldat's intestines?

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 7:15 am
it came from captain ben, lucky hes not here or hell go pirate on your pansy white behind :P. yeah id like the limbs to split up when chain sawed but thats about it, maybe the different gore parts would be good for modding

Zegovia
October 28, 2005, 10:00 am
quote:Originally posted by numgunweee... more blood &gore!!
these files should be added:
-brain.bmp
-eyeball1.bmp
-eyeball2.bmp
-liver.bmp
-bone1-20.bmp's
-heart.bmp
-stomach.bmp
and many more... ; D

Like Lungs, ears, tounge, kidney, "male produvtive organ!" and bowels? :P

Echo_Trail
October 28, 2005, 10:04 am
Hell yeah.. i thank you tom, for bringing these ever completely insane, disgusting, yet tempting suggestions up.. [CENSORED], i hope Michal is reading this topic..

tomz26
October 28, 2005, 12:47 pm
I don't know about the male productive organ, but all else would be great.

numgun
October 28, 2005, 1:43 pm
what if its a she soldier? then we (maybe) should have a FEmale productive organ! xD

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 6:36 pm
This inspired me: Violence options!

Fallout has a thing like this, you can control the amount of blood & gore in it. With the most highest amount, people always die the most ugliest deaths, and with the most less amount, there's no blood at all.

I like this idea. Ah, I even made a small option list:

[1] Removes all blood and gore.
[2] Includes blood, but no gore.
[3] Includes blood and limb separation (present).
[4] Hardcore gore, including organs and stuff.

I think 4 options are enough. What's your opinion on my idea?

Stern
October 28, 2005, 8:38 pm
That would be hot. Killing a person and having them explode in a mass of blood and guts. I can picture it now... Blood stained battlefields...

And there has to be a "squish" sfx when you step on an organ. :P

tomz26
October 28, 2005, 9:04 pm
Oh yeah, and you could even mod their skin off and have walking organ people.

Messiah
October 29, 2005, 1:49 am
Well first of all, your soldat character isnt bigger then your nail on the screen even if you did do this, it wouldnt be very effective because you could even see it. If you really must see all the brains and organs just find a nice mod that has these such as "Vampire Mod " ive taken the courtisy of finding it for you :)

tomz26
October 29, 2005, 3:23 pm
Thats a nice mod, why was everyone talking in highlights?

Dark_Noddy
October 29, 2005, 6:37 pm
Just dont make it like ROT and those other old games....
I stikk remember blasting one of those basterds to hell and finding 5eyes and 2hearts :D

EDIT:
if anyone was wondering, that was human beeings getting blasted.

tomz26
October 30, 2005, 12:51 am
What are they spiders?