( search forums )
Dual MP5's Mod & Air Planes Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
nfsjunkie91
October 27, 2005, 1:29 am
Dual MP5's MOD!!!11!11!1
[IMAGE]
Yeah, i know, you're gonna say i copied off of good ole fap field marshal BM. well it isn't quite the same, but it is still dual. either way here is the download link http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=RHVhbCBNUDVzLnppcA==
sounds and weapons graphics are changed. this is one of the weapons that is going in my mod that will be released soon. i still have to get more weapons for it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ALSO! My planes mod!!11!!1!
[IMAGE]
http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=UGxhbmUgTW9kLnJhcg==
merry christmas, leave me alone your opinion.

AHHH!!!!! srry >.< ill get those pics rite now

peemonkey
October 27, 2005, 1:41 am
www.imageshack.us for screenshots

mmeaney
October 27, 2005, 2:29 am
Just so you know, the Plane mod is missing the .rar. I haven't tried it yet, I'll post again in a few.

EDIT- Fun mod, a few problems that I noticed: the "Fly" weapon leaves bullets seconds after using it. I noticed it going back and forth on b2b. Also, a modified interface picture of the missle wouldn't hurt. I just tried it out with bots, so obviously it would be more fun on multiplayer. Maybe you could get someone to set up a Planes server. All in all, good work!

MisterX
October 27, 2005, 2:31 am
Rofl, the airplanes mod looks hilarious. I'm gonna test it, but you might want to add a file-extension to the file :)

[edit]
Haha, funny stuff. Nice idea, nice fun mod :)

peemonkey
October 27, 2005, 2:39 am
can ya show the interface grafics? that's what people get off on

nfsjunkie91
October 28, 2005, 3:50 am
im working on a new *updated-type* version of plane mod, it will have different fly speeds as primary weapon, and ill go ahead and change the interface - gfx for missile. also im going to put it on megaupload this time.
EDIT: also, with fly, it is inevitable that it leaves those marks, unless you turn off bullettrails. :S ill post when i finish the new mod

yoshijiro umezu
November 12, 2005, 2:15 am
its hard to see the bullets in ur screen shot :S