( search forums )
Taking Mod Requests.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
nfsjunkie91
October 27, 2005, 2:48 am
I am going to make a HUGE mod, and all i need is a bunch of ideas for weapons. so come on pplz, once i get about 4 or 5 replacements for each weapon, ill post it for download. (This WILL use Ivan's Mod Config, and i WILL give credit to every1 and their ideas.

October 27, 2005, 8:15 am
Make a post-apocalyptic style weapon set... or make civilian gosteks for a war-torn style, using home made weapons (don't over do it though, there can be some guns salvaged from beating up the fuzz and the army personell).

SPARTAN_III
October 27, 2005, 3:14 pm
make a TPG-1 rifle for the ruger.

http://www.world.guns.ru/sniper/sn70-e.htm
^^pics^^

nfsjunkie91
October 27, 2005, 8:09 pm
@Spartan III, ill get on that when i get home. EDIT: im going to replace barrett with it instead. makes more sense to me.
@117, ill try... dont know how well i would do, any ideas for these weapons? and civilain gosteks? like, guys wearing suits or something, if u put a hat on a guy, he looks pretty civilian to me... and anyway im no good at gosteks - gfx anyway

Deleted User
October 27, 2005, 9:33 pm
Make an instrument mod. :D Ex. Electric guitar shoots out bolts of deaTH! and the trumpet shoots out small darts.. lmfao random idea.

Mortal Kombat!!

October 28, 2005, 12:36 pm
Like, civilian clothes... lab coats... jackets...?

nfsjunkie91
October 28, 2005, 6:34 pm
hmm... when FMBM gets back on, you should request a gostek like that from him, cuz i cant do gostek-editing for crap :S sry. and i repeat myself, 117, give me an idea of what kind of weapons you would like.

Blackdavis
October 28, 2005, 6:57 pm
i did
TPG-1 rifle
just 4 fun :o

[IMAGE]

nfsjunkie91
October 28, 2005, 7:15 pm
i already got tpg rifle done, just to let u know, it fits in interface-gfx, and the weapons-gfx

VVV spam? :S VVV

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 9:47 pm
Rocket snipers rule! You should make one! I have, and just widen the barel.

nfsjunkie91
October 29, 2005, 4:31 am
i made a rocket sniper. lrssm or long range surface to surface missile. that is going in my other mod.

Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 6:24 am
Has anyone made a Spider-man mod :o

nfsjunkie91
October 29, 2005, 1:38 pm
hey meep. , if you goto www.soldatmods.tk, im pretty sure there is a spiderman mod, or maybe only the gostek.

Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 2:24 pm
Would you make MP5 RAS?

Pic: http://www.nemesis.fi/funktiot/kuva_tuote.php?id=1269&a=1

ty :)

Captain Ben
October 30, 2005, 2:39 am
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderMake an instrument mod. :D Ex. Electric guitar shoots out bolts of deaTH! and the trumpet shoots out small darts.. lmfao random idea.

I made an m79 replacement that made it a trombone... i just never released it. (pointless, i know)

MAKE A PIRATE MOD!!

nfsjunkie91
October 30, 2005, 3:35 am
@nookie when i get some free time ill look into that. ill start posting some of the mods i have made soon

SPARTAN_III
October 30, 2005, 5:46 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderMake an instrument mod. :D Ex. Electric guitar shoots out bolts of deaTH! and the trumpet shoots out small darts.. lmfao random idea.

I made an m79 replacement that made it a trombone... i just never released it. (pointless, i know)

MAKE A PIRATE MOD!!

Aye, make the knife a cutlass, arr.

EDIT: No, make the tpg for ruger, beause it has 5 rounds, closer to the ruger.

nfsjunkie91
October 30, 2005, 6:48 pm
yeah, but it is a sniper rifle, so i jsut replace barrett with it, and shorten reload time. if ti were ruger, then what would be the point of it having a sight?

October 31, 2005, 3:31 am
molotov cocktails *hint*

I mean, civilians with home made weaps/simple weaps. Like a double barrelled shotgun, or a pistol that got stolen from the fuzz. Also, try stuff like fertilizer nades, pipe-bomb launchers, flaming tennis balls, smg...

SPARTAN_III
October 31, 2005, 8:08 am
make a benelli nova tactical for the spas

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh21-e.htm
^^^pics^^^

livingdalife
November 7, 2005, 3:37 am
Make An Oldy shotgun, not one of these ugly modern B.S. I prefer shotguns like say the double barrel shotty from hitman 2!

November 7, 2005, 4:06 am
The shotguns are not B.S, michal would have chosen then for a reason.

and why can't you make an oldy shotgun yourself? You have all the tools.

btw spartan, why does the shotgun have a scope o.O

So we know the benelli nova has:

4 bullets
Low recoil
Powerful ammo
Light weight

pump action- maybe might need to be slower intervals.... it would balance it out in the power:speed ratio and the recoil ratio

prollly instakill

Sk8er
November 7, 2005, 7:11 am
Automatic RPG-2 replaces kalash(AK-74).It would be like a RPG but with kalash clip but longer and have 3-4 rockets. Reload would be slow and slower will be fire rate cause it would be too powerful.

November 7, 2005, 8:45 am
wait... why? thats wasting a valuable weap!

What about the ruger? The AK-74 is auto whereas ruger is semi-auto

nfsjunkie91
November 8, 2005, 4:53 am
OK GUYS!, im just so dam lazy that im just gonna upload all the modifications ive made so far with ivans mod-amajigger. so ph33r, for it will come in due time. as in about 5 minutes when i finish it up.
EDIT: More than 5 minutes, gonna show a couple of my interface guns. here we go.
[IMAGE]
The guns are:
Unique alpine tpg-1
Chaingun - scratch made.
Glock 26
a Remington 870 shotgun
a H&K 416 assault rifle
A taurus 415T revolver
the LRSSM (long range surface to sirface missile)
A Flak Cannon
and a H&K 69 grenade launcher
and there are s'more i did not show. that is a taste of what is to come. eventually i hope. ;)

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 9:06 pm
What's about a lil piece of ur work ? Maybe one interface gun to show ?

EDIT: mmm I like the totaly down one ...like AK...nicey