( search forums )
Advanced Remote Server Program Help!!
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
Madsniper
October 27, 2005, 2:59 pm
I need help, it when I try to connect it says Connection Failed..

I have the ip and port in correctly as well as the admin password..

The server is running and all that, it just says Connection Failed, why and how can i fix it?

GAMEOVER
October 27, 2005, 6:09 pm
Sounds like the pass was changed on you or you just got bad info to begin with.

Madsniper
October 27, 2005, 6:28 pm
I set the password, I have a question.

Does the IP have to be the IP of my computer, or something different?

PureGrain
October 27, 2005, 7:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by MadsniperI set the password, I have a question.

Does the IP have to be the IP of my computer, or something different?
IP of the server.

Denacke
October 27, 2005, 7:09 pm
Perhaps you could give us some more information about your server setup (your internal network for example). Here is some common information that could help you out though.

If you server is the same as you want to play Soldat on, you can use the loopback adress (easyest, this is always 127.0.0.1) or the internal IP-adress (start menu, run, "cmd", "ipconfig")

If your server is inside your internal network (LAN), You will have to use the internal IP of the server. You can find that out when goin to the start menu, run, "cmd", "ipconfig".

If your server is outside your internal network, You'll have to use the internet IP-adress of the server.

hock3y
October 28, 2005, 1:17 am
quote:Originally posted by MadsniperI need help, it when I try to connect it says Connection Failed..

I have the ip and port in correctly as well as the admin password..

The server is running and all that, it just says Connection Failed, why and how can i fix it?

If your using ARSSE, sometimes it likes to randomly reset the password, so that may be your problem even though you said you set the password.

If this is your first time using it, ignore this.