( search forums )
hey everyone :)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Flamie
October 28, 2005, 9:17 am
Hey, I just registered to the forums, some of you may or may not know me, I'm usually Flamiex/Flamie on the game, been active for a few years already :)
I'd like to thank Michal Marcinkowski for making such a great game, not sure if he reads thoses forum, but if you do, thanks a lot, and great job at programming it.
Cheers!

Echo_Trail
October 28, 2005, 9:23 am
Dude.. it's kind'o nice when people show a little gratitude..! many just sit in here, griping about all sorts of things, so it feels pretty good when someone comes along with another attitude.. Hombré, i think i'll join you!
Yeah, thanks michal.. keep up the excelent work! and hey dude, you should make creditcard transfer available when regestering in europe.. you'd get alot of payers!

Vijchtidoodah
October 28, 2005, 9:27 am
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailmany just sit in here, griping about all sorts of things, so it feels pretty good when someone comes along with another attitude..

...Hahaha, I love how this guy already has the majority of us forumers figured out after only being on for a few days. Bravo.

Flamie
October 28, 2005, 9:28 am
I hear ya, I'm myself a programmer aswell, I know how hard and frustrating it can be. And its always nice to receive some encouragement :)

Echo_Trail
October 28, 2005, 9:34 am
At least you can enter Soldat and kick the living [CENSORED] out of them.. those of'em who actually play soldat.. you know, i'm gonna host a topic, asking how many on this website actually plays soldat..

Count Newbula
October 28, 2005, 1:05 pm
I really need to register. This game is still fun after years even.

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 2:14 pm
hah vijtch posted in a noob post. Echo many of us dont play soldat still, for any reasons, from lost interest to the chnage in gameplay from the change of versions. we stay in the forums for the fine company we recieve

Melba
October 28, 2005, 3:53 pm
quote:you know, i'm gonna host a topic(...)

Can I join?

IP? Pass?

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 7:04 pm
Hi there flamie..

I think your name is ironic on these forums.

Have fun, and please don't flame!
Constructive Criticism FTW.

Dark_Noddy
October 28, 2005, 7:40 pm
Realy like your nick ;D FlameIE ! welcome to the forums

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 7:49 pm
Welcome to hel- The Soldat Forums. Name's Mister Angry, that basically explains alot about me...

Leo
October 28, 2005, 8:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by Count NewbulaI really need to register. This game is still fun after years even.

Do it! You feel a nice warm feeling after :D

Flamie
October 29, 2005, 4:48 am
hehe cheers for the nice welcome everyone :) and hey zamorak :)

UnStOpAbLe
October 29, 2005, 6:32 am
Hey Flamie im new here to im sure we'll get along....Soldat forums are great:) so much nice people.....but i hate paramud

Flamie
October 29, 2005, 9:35 am
So, if anyone ever wants a game, I'm mostly online on my msn, not always on my AIM. I never refuse a good challenge :P

UGK
October 29, 2005, 9:29 pm
Well hello Flamie...I'M UGK. The 12 year old who annoys everyone. I have made my comeback on this topic people. I'M BACK! Well enjoy your stay and watch out for "flamers".

UnStOpAbLe
October 29, 2005, 9:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by UGKWell hello Flamie...I'M UGK. The 12 year old who annoys everyone. I have made my comeback on this topic people. I'M BACK! Well enjoy your stay and watch out for "flamers".

im 12 to.

UGK
October 29, 2005, 9:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by UnStOpAbLequote:Originally posted by UGKWell hello Flamie...I'M UGK. The 12 year old who annoys everyone. I have made my comeback on this topic people. I'M BACK! Well enjoy your stay and watch out for "flamers".

im 12 to.

Riiight. :D. I actually posted my pic on here. My mom made me take it off though. It was up for like 50 minutes. L:D

You do spell like 10 year old though. It's too.

Echo_Trail
October 30, 2005, 6:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by Melbaquote:you know, i'm gonna host a topic(...)

Can I join?

IP? Pass?

yeah sure.. ip: screw.u.lame.arse.jerk pass: getoffmyback

Vijchtidoodah
October 30, 2005, 8:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by UnStOpAbLeHey Flamie im new here to im sure we'll get along....Soldat forums are great:) so much nice people.....but i hate paramud

I hate morons like you who decide to hate someone simply because they see how other people react to them. Make up your own mind for once in your pathetic life and stop acting like a retard just to fit in.

And don't come back saying that you decided to hate him in only nine days -- there's no way in hell that you could possilby understand anyone on these forums that quickly, especially since paramud has been behaving himself extremely well recently.

Echo_Trail
October 30, 2005, 8:52 pm
that's just how it is on the forums.. everyone gripes all the time.. share whining acts with one another.. dude, once i even saw someone actually discussing soldat.. that's rare around here you know! hah.. forums are so funny.. People are simply complete jerk-off's..!:D
I love this..