( search forums )
true players?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Echo_Trail
October 28, 2005, 9:38 am
Hi, i was thinkin'; How many in this forum actually still play soldat? I mean' no doubt you all used to, but i find it that many(NOT including myself) stopped playing, and yet visit the forums for.. I dunno.. the habit or comfort of it?:D
Anyway, let's have a count..

Leo
October 28, 2005, 9:47 am
I do...sometimes :)

Echo_Trail
October 28, 2005, 9:49 am
ok.. uhm, that's nice:D
But do you play as much as you are on the forums?

DeMonIc
October 28, 2005, 9:50 am
The lot do. Why do you think we have a weapon balance forum? Because we don't play and can't be arsed playing to test the balance?

Echo_Trail
October 28, 2005, 9:52 am
No No.. not like that.. But it seems to me, that alot of topics on the forum is based in earlier experiences of this game.. i'm not saying it is like that with everyone. Hell, i'm not even saying it is like that with ANYone. All i'm saying is that is seems that way... with some! Just trying to find out about the count..

Captain Ben
October 28, 2005, 10:01 am
I play mainly on the weekend, when I have enough time for a couple of good, solid rounds. But I frequent the forums rather religiously on the weekdays.

Echo_Trail
October 28, 2005, 10:07 am
I like it.. Ain't no decieving free will..

Pimpin`
October 28, 2005, 10:50 am
I try to play every day but i have less and less time =S Im gettin` older.

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 2:19 pm
yeha i play on weekends, i come here every day almost. what can i say im in love with chakra :P

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 2:21 pm
It's weird, I seem to do this more than I play soldat. I spose I'd play more if I wasn't trying to run a play-by-email game.

nfsjunkie91
October 28, 2005, 5:35 pm
I play, and host servers, as a matter of fact if you'll check my xfire profile... YOULL REALIZE MY XFIRE WOULDN"T LOG ON THIS WEEK!!! well, i play it a lot, but only for 3 weeks so far.

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 7:39 pm
I play a little bit almost everday.

Keron Cyst
October 28, 2005, 8:34 pm
I play a little bit almost every month. Bot-waypointing maps has dominated me xD

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 8:44 pm
I do, but im spendimg increasingly more time on other games *cough*Natural Selection-full Half-Life mod*Cough*

I'm NOT saying im giving up on it, Soldat is a great game that has its own 2D style, plus theres my clan.

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 8:46 pm
[quote]Originally posted by OuchekI completly agree with the author of this thread, and a lot of people know what I think about the beta testers that are just active of the forums.

F3nyx
October 28, 2005, 9:06 pm
I'm a tru playa, yo.

I usually play Soldat for about 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off... during the "on" phase I probably play online at least 4 hours/week.

Chonoryoku
October 28, 2005, 11:06 pm
Every single day.

Yup.

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 11:09 pm
Same here. :) Though usually about 5-6 minute skirmishes with the bots, 'cause I can only really get on in the mornings.

?
October 28, 2005, 11:14 pm
I haven't played in about a year, course its cause I don't really play online games much anymore, once I move out I might play them more, mostly I just work, do homework, and play morrowind.

.Loki
October 29, 2005, 12:11 am
I'm exactly the opposite. I've played for about 2 years now, possibly more, yet I rarely visit the forums. I don't even have an avatar or signature o.O...

a-4-year-old
October 29, 2005, 12:54 am
i just played five minutes ago, but left because of uneven teams.
it was a good game, im sure most of these people are talking about past experiences because of 1.2.1 being a *cough* more fun *cough* version, and well, i am trying to make a decent map on the side.

lithium
October 29, 2005, 1:31 am
Meh, I play a fair bit, usually at night after I've finished homework and other bothersome [CENSORED]. If I play every day for a long time I tend to get [CENSORED]teh, though, so I might dissapear for a week or so and then return.

UnStOpAbLe
October 29, 2005, 6:42 am
i play tons of soldat

Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 6:49 am
I only play in 1.2.1 WM usuually.

Sometimes i play 1.3

Captain_Jimbo
October 29, 2005, 8:25 am
I still play soldat often. Or at least I attempt to. Ever since the version update it's been really hard to find a ping-friendly server with a decent number of players.

Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 8:30 am
I play often, every other day, usually only scrims or clan matches now, with some occasional pubbing, privs n mixes. :F

UGK
October 29, 2005, 9:32 pm
I usually play on n|8|v's RS server. Its fun. ANd I join the n|8|v's TS server.

FYI: 205.138.194.9 Pass: native for TS server :D.

Kazuki
October 29, 2005, 10:35 pm
I play every day, unless I'm not home or something like that. I play in U13 pretty much every time I play. Sometimes I go to Optik's or to the 1.2.1 WM server. I don't join clans anymore, so the only time I'm in clanwars is when I'm substituting, which isn't very often, since I'm not involved with clans.

But to make a long paragraph into a sentence, I play every day for about an hour and a half, even after 2.5 years of playing the game.

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 2:41 am
on constantly for me

WarCry
October 30, 2005, 4:12 am
ive just started to use the forums but i atleast play a few rounds of soldat a day. Yes i am addicted....

Echo_Trail
October 30, 2005, 6:20 pm
Blah blah... who has time for homework.. i play 1 hour or 2 every day!:D
I like 1.3, but i gotta say 1.2.0 was better..