( search forums )
A serious discussion on the relationship between..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Chakra`
October 28, 2005, 8:09 pm
Daphne and Freddie from Scooby Doo.

Now, see, I could never work this out.

Back in 1969 Scooby Doo first started and the whole gang was there. From the beginning it was obvious that Shaggy was a stoner, Daphne a useless bimbo, Velma a lesbian and Freddie just some jock.

But a series or so later Velma left, and Scrappy Doo took her place. This has been theorised that Velma had a 'thing' for Daphne, being the short manly-built strap-on lover that she is, but eventually gave up because Daphne had an obvious heterosexual relationship boiling with Freddie, and thus gave up and left.

But a series later, Freddie left! Daphne, for some reason, stayed with Shaggy, Scooby, and Scrappy (ugh), and Freddie just dissapeared. What happened to their relationship? What compelled Daphne to hang out with a stoner and two dogs?

karmazon
October 28, 2005, 8:16 pm
Velma wasn't a lesbian, she was just fat and ugly

The Geologist
October 28, 2005, 8:21 pm
Daphne dumped Freddie because of his ascot. Without the boy toy to keep her wallet full, she turned to a life of drugs and booze to dull the pain, ultimately working her way into a profession as a hooker to earn a few bucks, which would in turn go right into Shaggys pockets for a fresh bag and a hit of smack.

They never animated the part of the show where Freddie went to work at a [CENSORED] bath house. The test audiences didn't find it funny enough.

i am ahab
October 29, 2005, 12:36 am
Yes, and despite scrappy doo's appearance i guess he was hung like a donkey.

I make this assumption as shaggy and scooby were always in the kitchen enjoying that post stoner quest for munch, thus being in no position to get it up.

So if scrappy were like a bell tower down below, all of a sudden poor ol fred is having it off akin to waggling a toothpick in an oven in the down belows of his beloved partner.

Thus sexual issues clinic for him, and that slag in her multitude of purple dresses and green neckties is loving it.

In a more serious tone, Daphnie was hot. you know it chak. I loved her when i was a lil un. Velma just allowed them to wrap the whole show up by going 'i got it!' after 20 mins of scooby and shaggy running into walls, ghosts and kitchens. and fred was there to add the aspect of 1950's america male supremacy. Come a few years later when audiences dwindle, get rid of the neckerchief bloke and the lesbos, keep the hottie and stick something in for the kiddies. Although i still feel that scrappy needs a magnum placed to the temple.

Chakra`
October 29, 2005, 1:34 am
Yes. As Eddie Izzard once said...

"Scrappy, magnum, *pow* "

Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 1:53 am
That stupid girl.. kept stepping on her glasses...

Hitman
October 29, 2005, 2:52 am
Geo, you know when somebody tells a funny joke or story and another person also tries to be funny by adding onto it but just ends up ruining it?

Yeah.

Captain Ben
October 29, 2005, 3:29 am
quote:Originally posted by HitmanGeo, you know when somebody tells a funny joke or story and another person also tries to be funny by adding onto it but just ends up ruining it?

Yeah.

maybe thye juts liek split up to ifnd the bad guy and never fonud eachothre lol!

peemonkey
October 29, 2005, 3:41 am
Velma was always [CENSORED]ing hot.

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 10:56 pm
Velma was a dude and you know it.

AerialAssault
November 28, 2005, 12:06 am
thread necromancer!

Captain Ben
November 28, 2005, 12:55 am
Velma was the muff diver, yes?

Echo_Trail
November 28, 2005, 1:03 am
the Freddie guy's a [CENSORED] guy..
Velma couldn't stand Daphne being into Freddie, and so couldn't he.. Obvious!

The Geologist
November 28, 2005, 1:13 am
I speak the truth. Just because I don't have two stone tablets in my arms doesn't mean I'm a lier.

Captain Ben
November 28, 2005, 1:16 am
Telling the truth, once I turned eleven, I instantly hated Scooby Doo. It was one of those shows that just frustrated me. The same with Power Rangers. THEY USED THE BIG ROBOT EVERY [CENSORED]ING EPISODE!

The Geologist
November 28, 2005, 1:17 am
Power Rangers are just a Voltron rip off.

karmazon
November 28, 2005, 1:26 am
die thread die

MikeShinoda.pheonix
November 28, 2005, 2:04 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyVelma was always [CENSORED]ing hot.

The Geologist
November 28, 2005, 2:18 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazondie thread die

The thread necromancer Swazo raised it with a +5 Wand of Bloody Crimeny, so the thread is therefore immune to attack for three turns. Make your time, roll your dice.

peemonkey
November 28, 2005, 2:49 am
seriouly, velma's uber sex.

vash763
November 28, 2005, 4:03 am
Scooby doo bugs the [CENSORED] out of me