( search forums )
Stawars: Battlefront II
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 3:42 am
should i get it for PC or xbox? you can play 4 player splitscreen on xbox but the multiplayer is free on pc.......so which one

paramud
October 29, 2005, 5:10 am
PC

Milkman Dan
October 29, 2005, 6:42 am
PC

go away paramud lolol

paramud
October 29, 2005, 8:20 am
No.

lithium
October 29, 2005, 8:35 am
SHUT DOOOOWWN!!

Unlucky 13
October 29, 2005, 8:37 am
If you haven't got siblings/friends who come over often, and have a decent computer, then I'd say PC.

Personally, I'd go Xbox, but that's because my PC couldn't handle it.

Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 3:22 pm
well i have a pc that can handle it, but will xbox live be free when xbox 360 comes out? and i have a brother, and i have lots and lots of friends who like starwars battlefront one so they would like ot play #2

Kazuki
October 30, 2005, 4:31 am
BattleFront II looks pretty good from what they show on the commercials. I haven't read any reviews on it, however. I'm still going to get it. :P

I'll be getting it for PS2 because you can play split-screen and the multiplayer is free if you have a network adapter, which I do. ^_^

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 4:51 am
you can play ps2 online for free with a netork adapter, where can i find this network adapter

- Tek -
October 30, 2005, 5:06 am
ps2=less characters on screen and in multiplayer.

Kazuki
October 30, 2005, 5:08 am
I found one on GameStop.com just now: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=801403

You can also look for one on eBay, any other shopping sites, or most electronics store. PS2 Network Adapters are an official Sony product, so they're easy to find. You screw it in on the back of the PS2 and hook up your internet connection to it (phone line or Ethernet cable).

Edit: @Tek - Yeah, possibly, as the XBox beats the PS2 in raw power, I believe. Ah, well, I'm still a PS2 fanboy, and I don't even have an XBox, so I won't be able to get BattleFront II for it.

Captain Ben
October 30, 2005, 6:36 am
I don't have any Xboxes or PS2s or good PCs, but I didn't really like the first one. I had a quick round on my cousins' and half the time I was screaming 'WTF!' I'd go along as a happy Wookiee (they're always happy), then get mowed down by Macewindu or Darth Vader. After discovering that I infact, couldn't kill them, I hijacked a big floating box and rammed Mace Windu into a wall. He just jumped up AND WITH A [CENSORED]ING LIGHTSABER SWIPE, TOOK OUT MY [CENSORED]ING TANK-THING! But the second one does look good. Now you'll be able to be jedis and other lightsaber weilding crazies, so I might have a chance to show my good buddy Mace Windu whos boss.

By the way, in regards to multiplayer games, I'm quite excited at a portable multiplayer Tony Hawk for my DS. Betcha can't guess what my created character will look like...

Kazuki
October 30, 2005, 9:50 pm
lol, Captain Ben. I had fun facing those jedis. I'd throw grenades in their faces and they'd bounce off and end up killing one of my enemy soldiers. Then I'd just run around, hoping to somehow lose them. Fun stuff.

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 12:36 am
on bespin, be a super droid thinger and shoot the rocket at mace windus feet to make mace windu fly off the platform and die :D
I'm mostly looking forward to killing more ewoks then in the first battlefront, there wasnt enough of them, so i hope they add more

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 12:52 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki

Yeah, possibly, as the XBox beats the PS2 in raw power, I believe. Ah, well, I'm still a PS2 fanboy, and I don't even have an XBox, so I won't be able to get BattleFront II for it.

well i had an xbox and a ps2 and i have to say PS2 4 life ,I know the xbox in a little more powerfull but you have to think ~the ps2 came out way earler then the xbox.

LazehBoi
October 31, 2005, 1:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenBy the way, in regards to multiplayer games, I'm quite excited at a portable multiplayer Tony Hawk for my DS. Betcha can't guess what my created character will look like...

A dinosaur!?
Anyway, I don't think i'll bother with this game. Jedi Outcast is my one and only. <3

quote:Originally posted by jebushunterwell i had an xbox and a ps2 and i have to say PS2 4 life ,I know the xbox in a little more powerfull but you have to think ~the ps2 came out way earler then the xbox.

You forgot the fact that the X-Box is HUEG!

Deleted User
November 1, 2005, 3:46 am
lol ya i love the xbox hmmm i really have mixed felling's

im Spicy
November 1, 2005, 4:35 am
I WANT THIS GAME SO BAD!!!!

Captain Ben
November 1, 2005, 5:51 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazukilol, Captain Ben. I had fun facing those jedis. I'd throw grenades in their faces and they'd bounce off and end up killing one of my enemy soldiers. Then I'd just run around, hoping to somehow lose them. Fun stuff.

It didn't help that I then had a go on the Ps2 internet thing. I somehow got into an X wing and crashed into another, causing a rather nasty crash and alot of abuse.

Unlucky 13
November 1, 2005, 6:40 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Ben
It didn't help that I then had a go on the Ps2 internet thing. I somehow got into an X wing and crashed into another, causing a rather nasty crash and alot of abuse.

That's something they need to fix: Flying, you absolutley cannot tail someone to have a dogfight without flying into another ship or building. And it is too easy to get someone off your tail. But then it isn't a real flight simulator, so beh.

Captain Ben
November 1, 2005, 8:57 am
The best Starwars flight sim I've ever played would have to be Rogue Squadron 3. God, it's crazy!

Deleted User
November 1, 2005, 12:41 pm
OMGZ ITS OUT TODAY ITS OUT TODAY.......yay

Deleted User
November 1, 2005, 9:31 pm
Lol? BF2 coming out? they haven't even started send any commercial in europe

Deleted User
November 1, 2005, 10:53 pm
HOLY CRAP ITS AWESONE I WENT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE AND ITS NOT EASY ANYMORE THE BOTS GOT A LITTLE SMARTER

Explosives
November 3, 2005, 2:03 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterquote:Originally posted by Kazuki

Yeah, possibly, as the XBox beats the PS2 in raw power, I believe. Ah, well, I'm still a PS2 fanboy, and I don't even have an XBox, so I won't be able to get BattleFront II for it.

well i had an xbox and a ps2 and i have to say PS2 4 life ,I know the xbox in a little more powerfull but you have to think ~the ps2 came out way earler then the xbox.

Nintendo was making consoles before Microsoft was invented =(