( search forums )
Non-stealable Healthcrates Option
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Carcass
October 29, 2005, 2:27 pm
There should be a server option of whether healthcrates can be stolen or not.

Simple idea, but needed.

It gets lame fast when people go straight for health instead of the flag.

Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 11:47 pm
Who does that?

It's not capture the health box.
:/

It's really not needed. Theres not many complaints like "NERF THE HEALTHSTEAL"

LazehBoi
October 30, 2005, 4:11 am
So you'd rather them live for even longer? If they do it now, not only is their time limited but it means you can do it at their base next time you're there.

- Tek -
October 30, 2005, 5:32 am
*imagines his character running out of the enemy base iwth a medkit in his hands*
"I got it, go go go!"

roflmao, that's ridiculous.

*imagines throwing a medkit to inflict damage, instead of healing*
"pwnt"

now that would be cool.

tomz26
October 30, 2005, 2:17 pm
Nothings better than having an enemy come into your base with a ruger, shooting at you as you spawn grabbing your health and continueing to spawnkill you. Good times, Good times.

Keron Cyst
October 30, 2005, 3:26 pm
So? Sometimes I conduct runs purely to raid the enemy's MediKits. And it'd be harder for us, even, because then you have health right there at our base while attacking.

I don't think anything about the MediKits will be changed.

a-4-year-old
October 30, 2005, 8:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by Keron CystSo? Sometimes I conduct runs purely to raid the enemy's MediKits. And it'd be harder for us, even, because then you have health right there at our base while attacking.

that is pathetic of you, screw them over because i am a cheap ass!

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 8:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldquote:Originally posted by Keron CystSo? Sometimes I conduct runs purely to raid the enemy's MediKits. And it'd be harder for us, even, because then you have health right there at our base while attacking.

that is pathetic of you, screw them over because i am a cheap ass!

Screw points, mental warfare is the way to go

NinjaXrage
October 30, 2005, 8:22 pm
Lol i can't live ithout nme health packs sitting in there with m79 bombing them all until theres no more medipacks left then running off with flag.

Echo_Trail
October 30, 2005, 9:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by ZamorakWho does that?

It's not capture the health box.
:/

It's really not needed. Theres not many complaints like "NERF THE HEALTHSTEAL"

That's funny:D

anyway, i agree with zamo.. it's no big deal..

Swarmer
October 30, 2005, 11:18 pm
resource control is a big part of the game. if the enemy takes all our nades I kinda get screwed. I go for "Resource runs" where i just run the thier nade stash and try to pick them all up.
If it was an option, it would be really hard for another player to tell if it was enabled or not. this could kind of make gameplay confusing. So if it is an option, make it somehow annouced if its not.

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 12:15 am
Hrm. This idea is rather not needed. Learn to live with it, others have, I have, regardless of it being option or not.

*thumbs down*

a-4-year-old
October 31, 2005, 12:55 am
it should be done, if anything, it would give people less to complain about. medkits should have red spawns and blue spawns so there always has to be __ number of medkits on ether side

SPARTAN_III
October 31, 2005, 8:16 am
*thumbs down to this suggestion*

sometimes i shoot myself up for a bit of damage, then jump in and rob the enemy of their medikits. it's easier to assalt their base if they can't heal themselves.

WarCry
October 31, 2005, 8:21 am
Yeah this idea would just cause trouble..

Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 9:41 am
Hmm, maybe it should be in server options list where are such things like "vest, flame thrower, berseker"? It should be + "Medkit, Granades"

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 6:01 pm
Medikits as they are seem pretty balanced. It's useful to have them at both bases while capturing the flag, although it doesn't really save your ass if there are people intent on stopping you from flag capping.