( search forums )
Some of you are real pricks
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
The Geologist
October 30, 2005, 12:47 am
Not all of you...but some of you. You know who you are as well, or at least you should. I won't name any names...but I've lost my respect for you.

As of late I've been conducting a little experiment with Soldat. I'll join a game and see the responces I get when I use a one hit weapon or the minigun. When I do this, these weapons are perfectly legit choices from the weapons list. If you want no barrets, play on a server without them. When I use these weapons, I try to used them as intended...I camp with the barret, while I move and shoot with the m79 and mini. And I have to say, I got some interesting responces.

People I don't even know, and who don't know me, in addition to a few of you self proclaimed forum greats became the biggest [CENSORED]s I've ever seen in game. You call people noobs, barret/mini/m79 [CENSORED]s/noobs, try to vote kick them for no reason, scream insults with your caps lock on to the point where you're more annoying then the camper/m79er in question. While I realize this is probably not a new trend, I was suprised at how much of a jerk a few people from these forums are in game. To the point that I have no respect for them anymore. Their actions, to keep things short, sickened me to the core. You got sniped by a barret so you threw a temper tantrum.

That's not the mark of a good player, it's the mark of a child and it ruins this game for me. Luckily I know that you don't represent the Soldat community as a whole, just a sad, immature part of it.

The funny thing is that some of you who will come in here and respond "Well I hate camers that just sit there", or "well campers are easy targets" are probably just the [CENSORED]s I'm talking about. Hypocracy at its finest. I must stress that this only applies to a few people I recognized from the forums...but there were plenty more who I didn't recognize, and very well may have just been using a different name, like I was.

For shame.

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 1:03 am
pretty sure its not me ^^

but when I was playing soldat, I wasnt the type to scream and yell noob and camper[CENSORED], but if it got really exessive, I sometimes just exploded with swearing words and stuff (rarely) but then I had a bad day, and when u have a bad day, u dont want to be owned repeatedly (I nearly broke my keyboard once from a 5 death streak)

so if people act like it once, it might not be of their nature.. altho in most cases they probably act like that anyway...

mar77a
October 30, 2005, 1:12 am
Bah, give names you barretard n00b camper.

Chakra`
October 30, 2005, 1:24 am
I gotta concur. I was going under a different name for a while to avoid needless 'hows ya father' talk from people, and jeez...people don't stop whining to people they don't know.

(bit rich coming from me)

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 1:38 am
.......mmmmmhmmmm

The Geologist
October 30, 2005, 1:45 am
You don't play Soldat anymore..?

Vijchtidoodah
October 30, 2005, 1:58 am
:D

Captain Ben
October 30, 2005, 2:21 am
I'm glad to say I take my anger out by banging the keyboard, seeing as my anger-fueled text abuse goes as far as "CLIGJDFBGIFGVMMFNFHGJJBJGMGJJGMGMJKLOL".

peemonkey
October 30, 2005, 2:22 am
wasnt me :P

vash763
October 30, 2005, 3:11 am
I played with someone from the forums and they weren't very nice.

Captain Ben
October 30, 2005, 4:06 am
Names?

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 4:21 am
o yah i started playing soldat again, just like today cus for some reason americas army was uninstalled and i was lazy to downlaod it cus it takes 7 hours, so i made my own zombie server cus my friend asked me too make one, and all i played today was a zombie server and gods public server thingermabboer for fun :P

a-4-year-old
October 30, 2005, 4:45 am
those weapons are the mark of noobs. i am suprised at you

Ok
October 30, 2005, 5:07 am
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`I gotta concur. I was going under a different name for a while to avoid needless 'hows ya father' talk from people, and jeez...people don't stop whining to people they don't know.

Bit? ....ha...

Now for the subject.
You took a certin weapon and pissed someone off by camping on him, which is defenetly annoying to anyone, even the common camper himself.

So you got yelled at, got cursed, get over it, this is Soldat.
So stop WHINING! about whiners.
They're complaining about your game style that bothers them in game, you're whining about words they write, which is harder to ignore?
And you say "Just find a server without Barret"? so I'm telling you, find a server without whiners...or better yet, use the "/mute" option.
God damn whiner..<_<

And no, I have no idea who you are , I barely play in the n00bish publics or U13's to their kinds that you play in. and if you'll ever camp on me I'll probably own your ass and then you'll whine about me being a lagger (been there, done that)

- Tek -
October 30, 2005, 5:11 am
I usually use deagles, but m79 when it comes to b2b (such a large map, such low jetfuel), or when I feel like having explosions.

vash763
October 30, 2005, 5:24 am
quote:Originally posted by Okquote:Originally posted by Chakra`I gotta concur. I was going under a different name for a while to avoid needless 'hows ya father' talk from people, and jeez...people don't stop whining to people they don't know.

Bit? ....ha...

Now for the subject.
You took a certin weapon and pissed someone off by camping on him, which is defenetly annoying to anyone, even the common camper himself.

They're complaining about your game style that bothers them in game, you're whining about words they write, which is harder to ignore?
And you say "Just find a server without Barret"? so I'm telling you, find a server without whiners...or better yet, use the "/mute" option.
God damn whiner..<_<

And no, I have no idea who you are , I barely play in the n00bish publics or U13's to their kinds that you play in. and if you'll ever camp on me I'll probably own your ass and then you'll whine about me being a lagger (been there, done that)

the typical "IM SO PRO AND JOO BE A NUBE CAUSE YU CAMP AND IE YOULD KIKLL YOU ALOT IF YOU CAMPED STFU NWEB" soldater

I'm with you Geo, people need to realize that they shouldnt insult a person because of the weapon they choose. Why are they "noobs" because they pick that weapon?

If they are kicking your ass and they're camping, don't yell at them for it. Try killing them and not sucking so bad.

I've recently been playing with the Minigun and M79 (cause I suck with them)and I get alot of bs for it.

Keron Cyst
October 30, 2005, 6:10 am
Heck, I'm with ya. I don't even play online anymore because there are so many people like that. Bots are funner, anyways :-D

Captain Ben
October 30, 2005, 6:18 am
They're even funnier when you get them to unknowingly do the crouch glitch.

GAMEOVER
October 30, 2005, 7:51 am
I proudly state for the record I am an azzhole the question is do I care? The answer is a simple NO.

The Geologist
October 30, 2005, 7:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Okquote:Originally posted by Chakra`I gotta concur. I was going under a different name for a while to avoid needless 'hows ya father' talk from people, and jeez...people don't stop whining to people they don't know.

Bit? ....ha...

Now for the subject.

God damn whiner..<_<

Way to miss the point entirely. I tip my hat to you. And on top of that you have to slide in the comment that you'll own me and that I'll whine about you lagging? You have big e-penis, congrats. Save that kind of macho crap for a different topic, it's useless here.

My post was regarding the rather double sided nature of some people around here. And I didn't single out anyone to "camp him" as you put it...I used the barret, I camped and shot whoever came along. And, if you had read and not jumped at the chance to make yourself such a big man, you might have picked up that I did this with three weapons, each time using the weapon differently. In fact, I was only camping 1/3 of the time.

You think I care I got yelled at? Yes, because that was the point of the whole experiment. You see, you get an idea, you go out, you test it to see if it's correct...whole thing about the scientific method. I expected to get yelled at, I expected to catch an earfull from people. I didn't expect to see the people I did being such outright jerks, and that was expressed in the very first line of my post. I wish more people would read before posting.

lithium
October 30, 2005, 7:43 am
That's definitely not me, since I screw around with the Barret and Mini way too much to care if other people do, and the M79 is one of my personal faves.

LazehBoi
October 30, 2005, 8:03 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERI proudly state for the record I am an azzhole the question is do I care? The answer is a simple NO.

GAMEOVER, INTERNET BAD GUY EXTRAORDINAIRE!

n00bface
October 30, 2005, 9:38 am
was i one of them

frogboy
October 30, 2005, 10:35 am
I thought I posted something here... strange.

Anyway, TFS had a post similar to this a while ago, so I decided to go and [CENSORED] Minigun in U13 (which is a public server). Surely enough, after a few rounds I was asked to "use a more efficient weapon", and then vote kicked.

About two weeks ago, I was in a clanwar and it got kind of boring, so I started using Minigun. Not one complaint, and we still won (it wasn't the best clan). A few days later we had another clan war, and I used minigun once or twice. Still no complaints, except for someone saying something along the lines of "heh, minigun".

Why is it that nobody complains when I use it in a clan war, but I get vote kicked in a public server? Is it the different community, is it the fact that the clans we versed probably don't visit these forums much?

Still, I dislike Barret/M79 as much as the next person, but only if I'm the only person who isn't using them. If everyone's using the same weapon it gets really boring. But I won't try to vote kick them, I'll try and ask them to change weapons, or failing that, just leave. What's the point in playing a game if you're completely bored?

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 11:11 am
My response to barrets - "ouch.. =( barret"
My response to M79 "noob shot" luck shots - "ns..."
My response to running barret shots - "=\ bink anyone?"
My response to M79 "kamikaze shots" - "=\"

My response to barret campers - "=( camped. ouch.
(and then my upcoming response to team) - "^camper [insert description of place here]"

I usually don't [CENSORED] because it just wastes my time, besides... I can ruger spray happily ^.^

October 30, 2005, 1:51 pm
Jelly, you're not one of those people that has to say something every single time someone gets killed, are you?

mar77a
October 30, 2005, 2:07 pm
Go,go,go, Knife primary. :)

N1nj@
October 30, 2005, 2:45 pm
haha, good thing I haven't been playing lately ^_^

Chakra`
October 30, 2005, 3:05 pm
What I find suprising is that while under a different guise - into which I was hoping to avoid the usual stream of people wanting a prolonged conversation out of me when I just want to play Soldat - and I was using a variety of weapons (thus becoming a 'barret camping boosting sprayer'), the moaning just never stopped. So I went back to my usual identifiable nickname and everyone was just like "oh...it's Chakra." ...which begs the question, "wtf?".

It seems this kind of behaviour is more acceptable when it's someone you know. Yet a supposed stranger isn't welcome.

Rambo_6
October 30, 2005, 3:26 pm
It's because of people that Geo described that i stopped joining clans, and playing soldat as much. Usually I'll only stay in a server if I know that the people in it know how to have fun.

And btw, for teh record, I use the barret. What are you gonna [CENSORED]ing do about it?

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 5:47 pm
imagonna slap yoo so hard!

mar77a
October 30, 2005, 6:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6And btw, for teh record, I use the barret. What are you gonna [CENSORED]ing do about it?

Kill you.

mar77a
October 30, 2005, 6:17 pm
By teh way, this topic really makes me wanna camp with barret.

?
October 30, 2005, 7:33 pm
*hugs his m79* when I get back onto online playing I will continue to make the soldat community funner than ever :D

Kazuki
October 30, 2005, 7:37 pm
I've always been a big whiner, and I still am. I don't hide it, I don't try to stop it. Yeah, I'm completely different in-game than I am here at the forums. For shame? Yes, for shame.

Oh, well. To be completely honest, I don't think I care that I'm such a whiner in-game. If you have a problem with it, tell me. Sometimes I'll stop, sometimes I won't. You always have /mute at your fingertips.

quote:Originally posted by frogboy
About two weeks ago, I was in a clanwar and it got kind of boring, so I started using Minigun. Not one complaint, and we still won (it wasn't the best clan). A few days later we had another clan war, and I used minigun once or twice. Still no complaints, except for someone saying something along the lines of "heh, minigun".

Why is it that nobody complains when I use it in a clan war, but I get vote kicked in a public server? Is it the different community, is it the fact that the clans we versed probably don't visit these forums much?

Still, I dislike Barret/M79 as much as the next person, but only if I'm the only person who isn't using them. If everyone's using the same weapon it gets really boring. But I won't try to vote kick them, I'll try and ask them to change weapons, or failing that, just leave. What's the point in playing a game if you're completely bored?

It's because not everyone in the server is using it. Things tend to get not-so-fun when more than 2/3 of the players in a server use the same weapon, whether it be M79, Barret, Minigun, AK, Ruger, anything.

Chakra`
October 30, 2005, 7:46 pm
Concurred. Too many m79s and barrets or a few of the others is just bad for a fun game. One or two though? who cares..

and one gram meladdo, when you get back into online playing you'll be busy playing single player Oblivion! \m/

?
quote:in-fame

HAHAHA YOU SPELLED A WORD WRONG MUAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

and chakra your probably right, but by the time I get done with Oblivion I might find a life... scary I know

The Geologist
Argh..that's just it. Kaz, you're missing the point my friend. It wasn't just whining, whining is commonplace in game. Sometimes it progressed to the point where it was no longer bashing, but tossing out curses and barely comprehensible racial slurs. I didn't expect that from some of our forum members and that was the whole point I've definately seen plenty of whining, swearing, racism, and everything else under the sun in Soldat. And yes, I can mute at any time...but then I wouldn't get any feedback for my little study. I've seen you in game Kaz...you're definately not the kind of player I'm talking about here. Whining about a bad team is necessary sometimes, and I like playing with you in game..even if you make my rusty self look bad. This wasn't whining, and it was a bigger hinderance to the game than anyting else going on. So relax, and please don't take it the wrong way.

Echo_Trail
October 30, 2005, 8:41 pm
[CENSORED]! That is so true..

Finally some perspective!

Kazuki
October 30, 2005, 9:40 pm
@OneGram - :O No I didn't. Wtf are you talking about? ():)

@Geologist - No worries. As you can tell, I wasn't worked up at all when I wrote my post. I was fairly calm and honest about the issue at hand. As far as I'm concerned, my perspective on myself stands, but thanks anyway. ;D

It's true that I thought I was included in the group you're talking about, but that didn't change my intentions towards you. I'd like you to re-read my post and think of it as an explanation of some sort. It's not supposed to have the negative tone that I believe you comprehended it with. ;)

Also, when I said that you have the power of /mute at your fingertips, I meant it as a general statement, that meaning that I wasn't talking to you specifically.

The Geologist
October 30, 2005, 10:04 pm
Trust me..I agree, I realize, and I often mute in game. Simply refraining for the purposes of the experiment :D

Chakra`
October 30, 2005, 10:04 pm
God Kazuki, you're so innocent and nice it's [CENSORED]ing sickening.

Karma will come along and equal the balance one day on you, Kazuki, by having you kidnapped by ninja lesbian nuns, whisked into some abandoned dank warehouse to be titilated and tied down, a funnel placed in your mouth and given enough tequila until you cry, a cigarette up each nostril, a psychologist in one ear gibbering endlessly until your convinced acts of violence is healthy for you, and a junior choir singing christmas carols in the other, all the while being forced to watch the entire series of MASH with instant replays of hawkeye's quips, until you become as cynical, dismissive, and impolite as the rest of us.

(...waiiit a minute...is it possible I was one of those Geo was...? ...nahhh)

The Geologist
October 30, 2005, 10:50 pm
Nah. You would have heard about it by now if you were ;o

N1nj@
October 30, 2005, 11:05 pm
i bet its JAZ

Famine
October 31, 2005, 12:17 am
It is a game.

LazehBoi
October 31, 2005, 2:01 am
These forums aren't, though. They're serious business!

warpo
October 31, 2005, 2:52 am
heh not me....if i get owned alot i go oh darn it!!

Captain Ben
October 31, 2005, 5:51 am
It seems that Geologist didn't risk the high ping to encounter how my 'clan' was made.

Hint: What do you think =N4L= stands for?

lithium
October 31, 2005, 1:41 pm
Ninnies 4 Life!

STEELIX
October 31, 2005, 3:57 pm
But... Jaz is a valuable member of the community!

Kazuki
October 31, 2005, 9:57 pm
Thank you, Steelix, for that sad attempt at defending Jaz. :D

lithium
October 31, 2005, 10:51 pm
Jaz is a good guy...or maybe I'm thinking of Baz.

frogboy
November 1, 2005, 4:20 am
quote:Originally posted by STEELIXBut... Jaz is a valuable member of the community!
Yeah, and Steve Ballmer DIDN'T throw that chair!

Deleted User
November 1, 2005, 8:00 am
OKAY I ADMIT IT, i camp with the flag..... or is that acceptable, it changes all the time these dayds

Echo_Trail
November 1, 2005, 8:20 am
i hear you.. it's impossible to know what is "acceptable" these days, so why bother.. just play the way you wan't-.. camp if u like, don't if you.. don't?(sounded wierd:/).. if it's really a matter of dates; i say screw it.. it's a game, so play dammit!

Deleted User
November 2, 2005, 1:06 am
I'm glad to see somone thinks the same way as I. I get so mad when people tell me I cant camp on suitible levels for barrets and camping. I use almost every weapon in the menu according to the map they go well with, and get flamed for it all the time for it. I myself enjoy campers with barrets because it creates a realistit sense to the game, I enjoy taking them out with a law etc. And am behind you 100% Geo

Deleted User
November 2, 2005, 4:17 am
NIGGAS FOR LIFE BROA, taal black in the house, im like jet black minus the fat and the cool.
i see all your arguments and a see all your sides, but it comes down too, you get to pick who you play with. oh chakra, if i see you im gonna ask you questions just to piss you off :P

vash763
November 2, 2005, 4:32 am
i love it when i fly over a gap and get my ass handed to me haha. cause then i go back and nade-spam him but thats not the point.

I'm suprised this thread is still pretty much on topic for being in the bash pit

Captain Ben
November 2, 2005, 5:44 am
quote:Originally posted by TaalNIGGAS FOR LIFE BROA, taal black in the house, im like jet black minus the fat and the cool.
i see all your arguments and a see all your sides, but it comes down too, you get to pick who you play with. oh chakra, if i see you im gonna ask you questions just to piss you off :P

NIGGAS FOR LIFE!!11
Anyway, Tall, I wouldn't get my hopes up. I haven't been able to find Chakra since I first joined these forums.

Unlucky 13
November 2, 2005, 7:29 am
As with Ben, I take all my enery from the annoyance of being killed out on the keyboard, whatever I am doing. "gsahahahtaghraewe lol ns!" I also laugh at a lot of these kills (especially when I'm not the real target "lol meatshield", or when we die at the same time, especailly consecutivley). I'm usually the type who doesn't complain about "easy" kills. As most people that play on iiNet, GameArena and such, I have a large amount of people I respect (including my brother, but I see that more as a rivalry respect than an all out respect). And even to those I do not know, if I see them in a game later, I give them a "Hi". They give a "hi unlucky" or "hi 14/13/xiii/xiv" back and they get respect from me.

Slowly drifting back to topic, I defend those that get flamed. The only times I REALLY get angry is when someone I respect is flamed with racial slurs and etc. and that isn't going to stop any time soon.

Captain Ben
November 2, 2005, 8:12 am
Although, sometimes I do choose to type my abuse at someone, but not for the reasons of weapons or camping preferences. Anyone who has played with Church Or Intoxicated soon gets tired or their incessant whining and abuse on other players.

Unlucky 13
November 3, 2005, 4:48 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenAnyone who has played with Church Or Intoxicated soon gets tired or their incessant whining and abuse on other players.

...which is usually about your weapon choice. Then they go and use the same weapon...

And because I didn't metion it in my last post, I am with Geo on this. You shouldn't flame new players, especially considering they could (emphasis on could) end up being better than you.

Captain Ben
November 3, 2005, 5:54 am
Unlucky, half the time I play with them, they start whining over new players camping or even killing them. half the time they're either going 'sif' or 'bs'. You say something and they take it so seriously. it's [CENSORED]ing annoying.

Melba
November 3, 2005, 6:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Unlucky 13As with Ben, I take all my enery from the annoyance of being killed out on the keyboard, whatever I am doing. "gsahahahtaghraewe lol ns!" I also laugh at a lot of these kills (especially when I'm not the real target "lol meatshield", or when we die at the same time, especailly consecutivley). I'm usually the type who doesn't complain about "easy" kills. As most people that play on iiNet, GameArena and such, I have a large amount of people I respect (including my brother, but I see that more as a rivalry respect than an all out respect). And even to those I do not know, if I see them in a game later, I give them a "Hi". They give a "hi unlucky" or "hi 14/13/xiii/xiv" back and they get respect from me.

Slowly drifting back to topic, I defend those that get flamed. The only times I REALLY get angry is when someone I respect is flamed with racial slurs and etc. and that isn't going to stop any time soon.

It's about respect, yo.

Unlucky 13
November 4, 2005, 5:15 am
quote:Originally posted by Melba
It's about respect, yo.

Exactly.

Did I sound like a rapper without all of the repitition and rhyming or something?

quote:half the time I play with them, they start whining over new players camping or even killing them.

Man, that's just stupid. I gotta pity you for having to put up with them.

Captain Ben
November 4, 2005, 5:59 am
Pfft. Just face it, I'm a whiny [CENSORED] and I hate them.

nfsjunkie91
November 7, 2005, 4:17 am
when ppl camp, and kill me consecutively about6-8 times, then i get pissed. and i dont complain toomuch. thank god ppl can't here what i say in reallife sometimes when i get mad at the game. :P a lot of ppl complain about any weapon you pick tho. excpet for like, chainsaw.

Rambo_6
November 7, 2005, 4:55 am
NUGLERS FOR LIFE

ráz0r
November 7, 2005, 5:03 pm
I <3 wine.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 10:40 pm
Wow what a stupid f*ing post...

"I come into a server and act like a NOOB and then people called me a NOOB..."

Wow, shocking. I bet youre also surprised when the sun comes up in the moorning or your boyfriend rolls over and falls asleep after he corns you. Moron.

Marine
November 7, 2005, 11:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistNot all of you...but some of you. You know who you are as well, or at least you should. I won't name any names...but I've lost my respect for you.

As of late I've been conducting a little experiment with Soldat. I'll join a game and see the responces I get when I use a one hit weapon or the minigun. When I do this, these weapons are perfectly legit choices from the weapons list. If you want no barrets, play on a server without them. When I use these weapons, I try to used them as intended...I camp with the barret, while I move and shoot with the m79 and mini. And I have to say, I got some interesting responces.

People I don't even know, and who don't know me, in addition to a few of you self proclaimed forum greats became the biggest [CENSORED]s I've ever seen in game. You call people noobs, barret/mini/m79 [CENSORED]s/noobs, try to vote kick them for no reason, scream insults with your caps lock on to the point where you're more annoying then the camper/m79er in question. While I realize this is probably not a new trend, I was suprised at how much of a jerk a few people from these forums are in game. To the point that I have no respect for them anymore. Their actions, to keep things short, sickened me to the core. You got sniped by a barret so you threw a temper tantrum.

That's not the mark of a good player, it's the mark of a child and it ruins this game for me. Luckily I know that you don't represent the Soldat community as a whole, just a sad, immature part of it.

The funny thing is that some of you who will come in here and respond "Well I hate camers that just sit there", or "well campers are easy targets" are probably just the [CENSORED]s I'm talking about. Hypocracy at its finest. I must stress that this only applies to a few people I recognized from the forums...but there were plenty more who I didn't recognize, and very well may have just been using a different name, like I was.

For shame.

Welcome to Soldat, sunshine. It's been like this forever, and will be like this in the future - most people are jerks, insecure jerks who take out their anger to people on the other side of the world via internet, soldat.

The Geologist
November 8, 2005, 1:29 am
Glad to see you didn't understand my post, but simply quoted it. Why should I bother repeating myself if people don't even read.

The Geologist
November 8, 2005, 1:32 am
quote:Originally posted by GheyStudBoyWow what a stupid f*ing post...

"I come into a server and act like a NOOB and then people called me a NOOB..."

Wow, shocking. I bet youre also surprised when the sun comes up in the moorning or your boyfriend rolls over and falls asleep after he corns you. Moron.

F*ck off. You're not one to talk about stupid f*cking posts. Do I come into your topic and insult you? Maybe I should seeing as how you've posted little but BS since coming here. I used the guns as they were intended to be used..it's not rocket science, and it's far from being a noob about it. When you manage to say something worthwhile, I might start listening.

I love it when people try to make themselves look like the bigger man but just end up looking like massive pricks. Especially when they don't even know what they're trying to bash someone for.

Vijchtidoodah
November 8, 2005, 1:57 am
I'll take over where Geo left off (down, boy!)...

Marine, Geo wasn't complaining that there are jerks in this game -- I'm sure he, like most sane people, has come to expect that over the years -- but was commenting on what he didn't expect: that many people he's come to know on these forums have turned out to be absolute pricks when they enter the game. Perhaps what he highlights most is the inherent hypocrisy between the way people pretend like they act in the game and how they really act when they don't think that anybody is watching them.

GheyStudBoy, go away. If you want to inflate your ego by pretending to have a large penis, go hang out in a disco with a roll of quarters strapped to your package.

Marine
November 8, 2005, 3:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodah
Marine, Geo wasn't complaining that there are jerks in this game -- I'm sure he, like most sane people, has come to expect that over the years -- but was commenting on what he didn't expect: that many people he's come to know on these forums have turned out to be absolute pricks when they enter the game. Perhaps what he highlights most is the inherent hypocrisy between the way people pretend like they act in the game and how they really act when they don't think that anybody is watching them.

Yea, funny, how there are a lot of pricks in the game - and also a lot of pricks on this forum. Coincidence?

No, but I get what you mean. But...uh...ok. Yea. I never play with this name in game, but occasionaly I go into a server full of Majors and maybe a few good players, and I see them yelling at everyone, yes. Not going to name names, but I've seen it...

The Geologist
November 8, 2005, 5:34 am
You know what? I apologize. Particiuarly stressful time right now and I've been snapping back a bit harder than need be lately. Don't feel like explaining myself more though, I've seid it enough.

The @venger
November 8, 2005, 7:10 am
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldthose weapons are the mark of noobs. i am suprised at you
you say and use ruger in realistic mode.

DePhille
November 8, 2005, 4:08 pm
I remeber someone thinking i was a Soldat Professional player just because i run SoldatPage. Ofcourse i'm not a Pro and i know that most of you will double my score in no-time.
Anyway , i simply do not care bout the weapons. If a barret camps he mostly gets angry vs. me because i aim for him especially and not the other ppl just to show that using a barret and camping isn't the best you can do. I'll only complain on the minigun if it DOES generate more than extra 99 ping. You'll also hear me saying stfu and play when those discussions about the vote-kicks start.

That's about all what i say in-game.
Unless there are known players ofcourse , i mostly get into conversation with them and get myself typekilled everytime :P.

Grtz , DePhille

ráz0r
November 8, 2005, 6:02 pm
Score doesn't mean anything.. it's what you contribute to the team :Q

DePhille
November 8, 2005, 10:39 pm
I'm just using the term score in DM meanings , i mean that you people are probably more than twice as good as me.

Marine
November 8, 2005, 11:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistYou know what? I apologize. Particiuarly stressful time right now and I've been snapping back a bit harder than need be lately. Don't feel like explaining myself more though, I've seid it enough.

No need for that, I understand your frustration, and I understood what you meant. It's totally lame when people are pricks.

Kaider
November 8, 2005, 11:37 pm
The Geologist...what in-game name do you use? <.<......>.>.....Lawl,just kidding. I use barrett and I am proud!!! And to those who complain, deal with it,and learn how to counter these so-called "n00b w3p5"!

DePhille
November 9, 2005, 12:22 pm
There are no noob weapons.
There also aren't noob campers , the only campers i know are death campers :).

Rambo_6
November 11, 2005, 1:32 pm
NERF THE BARRET!

woop woop woop woop woop woop

Keron Cyst
November 11, 2005, 4:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist... Particiuarly stressful time right now...

Stressed?! Stressed?!
*looks at sig.*
Argh!! I totally forgot! I'll try to finish it by tonight! Sorry, sorry; I'm not used to having to find places to merge the two paths (that is, DM maps) xD