( search forums )
zombie mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
globalmat
October 30, 2005, 4:06 am
where cna i get this zombie mod people keep talking about?

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 4:25 am
its not a zombie mod, its just a bunch of zombies in a server, unless you meen theres an actual zombie mod?

F3nyx
October 30, 2005, 5:01 am
You can create your own "zombie mod" by moving all the bot files except Boogie Man into a separate folder. Add 20 random bots (they'll all be Boogie Man) and start mowing 'em down.

There might be an actual mod, but I haven't heard of it.

Swebonny
October 30, 2005, 8:43 am
or you can make own "Zombie" bots.

WarCry
October 30, 2005, 8:45 am
I dont understand why people actully play Zombie matches.

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 8:46 am
quote:Originally posted by WarCryI dont understand why people actully play Zombie matches.

Yeah, cause zombies suck! Use a weapon, and their screwed.

WarCry
October 30, 2005, 8:57 am
Exactly and stay somewhere high and they are normally stupid and walk around in a pit or somthing. Just sit there blasting them and dropping nades on em and your fine unless ofcourse you fall down then your [CENSORED]ed

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 11:26 am
Zombies and Boogie men are both poinless and useless. I don't understand why people like them. Use a Hell's Fury and they can't even get near!

Echo_Trail
October 30, 2005, 6:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by Swebonnyor you can make own "Zombie" bots.

yeah, many do that.. adjusting color and all..

Chonoryoku
October 30, 2005, 6:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dezonusquote:Originally posted by WarCryI dont understand why people actully play Zombie matches.

BECAUSE IT'S FUN WHEN IT'S YOU AND 3 OTHER RANDOM GUYS VS. 20 CHAINSAW WEILDING MANIACS.

:|

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 1:12 am
i know, im hosting a zombie server with 16 zombies, with chainsaws and 2 with flame throwers, fun fun fun and one arrow one

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 4:42 am
quote:Originally posted by Chonoryokuquote:Originally posted by Dezonusquote:Originally posted by WarCryI dont understand why people actully play Zombie matches.

BECAUSE IT'S FUN WHEN IT'S YOU AND 3 OTHER RANDOM GUYS VS. 20 CHAINSAW WEILDING MANIACS.

:|

Lol. Your sad.

WarCry
October 31, 2005, 6:50 am
Very very sad......

October 31, 2005, 7:06 am
actually, don't screw up ur bots folder. Just type addbot boogie man and add 1 bot. then press / twice and the same line will appear. Repeat until u have enuff, then frag em all

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 7:08 am
If you have one of the following weapons, Zombies are screwed:
USSOCOM
Desert Eagles
HK MP5
Ak-74
Steyr AUG
Spas-12
Flat 40
M79
Reaper 4
FN Minimi
Hell's Fury
Flamer
Rambo Bow
Flamed Arrows
M72 law
Baret
Minigun
Ruger

WarCry
October 31, 2005, 7:17 am
whats hell's fury?

m00`
October 31, 2005, 8:00 am
i think he means minigun, he probably changed its name..

WarCry
October 31, 2005, 8:03 am
Nah his got minigun written up there

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 8:23 am
Hell's fury is the minigun, But it fires m79 grenades

WarCry
October 31, 2005, 8:27 am
oh ok ;/

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 1:52 pm
Why ? It's very funny to play an inf with some guys and horde of zombies. :)
I like zombie matches very. With realistic mode it's deliciouse :) or how it spells :)

Echo_Trail
October 31, 2005, 2:49 pm
haha.. it's funny to see how people always try to bend eachother over, and it ends up being themselves who take it up the arse!

.alex.oner.
October 31, 2005, 6:21 pm
playing vs boogie man is great fun!

me and felix crashed my server a couple of times from adding too many boogie men.. but playing vs 30boogie men is real fun, especially trying to cap in maps such as laos and kampf, seems like it wouldent be hard vs 30 people with only chainsaws, but believe me, it is very hard..

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 9:59 pm
I don't get how you can like it. It's way to easy. A Flat 40 match is fun, but Zombies suck.

.alex.oner.
October 31, 2005, 10:14 pm
way too easy? add 30 boogie men and yourself on ctf_Laos, i bet you can't cap =)

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 10:30 pm
HAH I JUST TRIED IT AND I DID CAP :D im special, I USSUALLY ADD A FLAMER ZOMBIE ON MY SERVER, JUST SO ITS A LITTLE CHALLENGING

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 10:32 pm
Ok, i will, and i'll put my Hell's furry as well :)

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 10:44 pm
Bloody BORING!!! I did, and not only is 20 on 1 rigged but I was winning at the start, 2 nil, then the got some, 2 all, then I had the flag, and so did 1 of them, so I just stopped out of boredom.

Echo_Trail
November 1, 2005, 8:08 am
u did all that in 12 minutes? besides hiving to redo bots and entering game?

WarCry
November 1, 2005, 8:12 am
haha i think his telling a little bit of a fib (;

Echo_Trail
November 1, 2005, 8:41 am
hell, i'll say..that's about as false as MJ not molesting that kid..
Get a grip, dude..

WarCry
November 1, 2005, 9:47 am
lol MJ didnt molest noone!

Echo_Trail
November 1, 2005, 1:02 pm
sure he did.. not that this is any place to talk about it, but yeah!.. sure he did..
that low-life mother[CENSORED]er.. Then again.. who am I to pretend to know anything about it.. this was all pushed up by the media and all..
just think it's odd that he'd pay those other familys all those millions of dollars if he really didn't do it! i mean, it's bad publicity, hell yeah, but it ain't the first time this happens, and everyone knows, that the stupidiest thing to do, is paying your way out of it.. the way i see it, he didn't have no other option.. except jail ofcourse.. he'd be the little frightened boy in there!
But screw this.. as i said: this ain't no place to talk about it..
sorry to bother you guys..