( search forums )
Best ways to kill someone!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
WarCry
October 30, 2005, 4:46 am
What is everyone elses opinion on the best way to kill someone!

Well for me i love to do a backflip and dodge a m79 bullet. Then as they are reloading i shoot a few holes in them.

And another one of my favourite is when you respawn with more than one person and you jump up and knife/grenade them!

- Tek -
October 30, 2005, 5:03 am
Shoot them so fast that they believe I have one hit kill deagles. I was that good once (the 1.2.1 deagles damage were also part of that), but not lately. Those soldat skills will quickly fade when you're away for long, or tired.

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 2:24 pm
Run up to campers when they miss and start punching them lifeless.

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 6:32 pm
Beat Barretards at their own game.

There's nothing like owning the hell out of a barretard 10 times in a row, WITH A BARRET YOURSELF :P

Chonoryoku
October 30, 2005, 6:56 pm
See Project X's "How to Deal With Campers" section.

a-4-year-old
October 30, 2005, 8:16 pm
the best way to kill someone is to make them die.

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 8:22 pm
Go behind them then 1 stab, 1 kill. I do mean in realistic though.

- Tek -
October 30, 2005, 8:25 pm
onc eyou're in voland, or death, immediately crouch and hide inside the enemies as they spawn, own all of them. Riyuki Silverfury was good at that.

Echo_Trail
October 30, 2005, 9:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldthe best way to kill someone is to make them die.

Hear, Hear..

the coolest thing is to storm the front, and make triple kill with 1 clip mp5.. the ultimate ass-rape..!

nfsjunkie91
October 30, 2005, 10:03 pm
whe na barretard misses, come up to them, and then blow their freakin heads off with mp5. and/or nade.

xtishereb
October 30, 2005, 11:40 pm
Saw them when you're the only one using the saw. Keep doing it until you're ahead. Works very well on small maps.

Swarmer
October 31, 2005, 1:46 am
get stuck in the ground at the enemies spawn in kampf (it happens sometimes), so that half your body is sticking out. duck so that no one can see you. whip out your saw. when an enemy walks by, poke your saw up and cut off his toes. KEKEKE

Pigtard
October 31, 2005, 2:09 am
One of my favorite killings is the M79 boosted knife throw, it catches people of guard many times.

warpo
October 31, 2005, 2:35 am
heh.....shoot m79 and if they are closer throw a knife.....pwned!!!!

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 4:32 am
Punching someone's weapon away and then stalking them with your fists flying until they back into a wall. There's just something magical about it.

WarCry
October 31, 2005, 7:19 am
haha awsome posts everyone another one i love is when you throw a knife or grenade and they jump into it! or when the grenade rolls down and blows em up!

vash763
October 31, 2005, 7:32 am
quote:Originally posted by Swarmerget stuck in the ground at the enemies spawn in kampf (it happens sometimes), so that half your body is sticking out. duck so that no one can see you. whip out your saw. when an enemy walks by, poke your saw up and cut off his toes. KEKEKE

+

lets say your flying right over someone. Drop your grenades before hand, making a wall that they can't pass through (easily). Then use your M79 as they start running away to the right.

Gortaak
October 31, 2005, 9:54 am
my favorite are long distance m79 shots, like 80+ meters away ( only happened a few times) or just creating a wall of death by tossing a knife, shooting m79 and lobbing nades all over the place, pure madness ^^

¤JOJO¤
October 31, 2005, 10:57 am
i prefer in realistic when u are behind an enemie (so he cant see u), taking my knife or 9mm and kill him !!!

then the guy say always: "wtf ??" lol

WarCry
October 31, 2005, 11:34 am
oh yes i forgot predator mode!! now that is the best they walk past you and you let loose a round of bullets into their back. I love killing people that way its pawns!

Jenkins
November 2, 2005, 5:20 am
My favourite way to kill is to get myself a steyer (or any automatic gun) and some clusters then getting my self some serker and and make a one man stand in front of the opposing teams spawning area.

.Loki
November 2, 2005, 5:22 am
Run straight into them with a shotgun, shoot them once in front of you and once behind you.

2 hit kill with out breaking a sweat or stopping in the slightest.

vash763
November 2, 2005, 8:57 am
wait,

So go predator, and get a the body armor, then use my knife and go into a bot spawn point on an un-waypointed map and stab and they all blow up and didnt even know your there, and your still alive thanks to the bp vest

numgun
November 2, 2005, 12:26 pm
RAMPAGE WITH AN M79!!! WOHOOO! BOOM HEADSHOT! *bloodfireworks*

dr.ON
November 3, 2005, 11:39 am
Kill some1's head with direct hit! not trow it but just make a stab when it's in ur hands!
than head should just fly long long way.

Deleted User
November 3, 2005, 12:11 pm
I just prone in the air, with either a barret, m79, or steyr aug, then I headshot the guy

quickslash
November 6, 2005, 5:11 pm
ahhhh my favorite kill "the humpty dumpty manuver" in realistic mode on dm in falls map.... thorw a nade near them so they get hit not killed but fly off..... yes that is a quote by me.... yah its that important

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 6:16 pm
Long-distance knife is most amusing.

Or off-screen bullet kills.

Or mid-air grenades.

The End
November 8, 2005, 2:46 pm
Best way to kill someone?

Well I've done a few 200m kills (barret)

a literal storm of death (knife) (that is throw, catch knife, throw, catch, get an unloaded knife, die cursing)

a superman punch (not a hack) (fists) (fly in prone and hit someone in the knees)

running up close with socom ( actually did it against a spas user) so fast that he won't get a hit in and you can run past then turn around and run to the other side of him and shooting him in the back.

Dark_Noddy
November 8, 2005, 4:13 pm
one of my favorites involves my retarded WM, Spas only gives a huge kickback so U can speed around with it, combined with the "blow yourself to hell" knife its quite amusing. Also Baret ricos are kinda fun. Also when encoutering one on one newbs going all the way up to them seeing them trying to shoot U while they only "auto punch" the air is quite good, and then just waste them with whatever :)

quickslash
November 8, 2005, 8:34 pm
no one commented on the humty dumty manuver T_T its a classic lol

GARAoftheDESERT
November 12, 2005, 3:45 am
Best kill ever, i had a barret against another, we missed and (in the air!) pulled out our knives and (dramatic pause)

I WON!

DeLarge
November 13, 2005, 8:47 pm
Give them an instant headshot.

Tybs
November 14, 2005, 9:58 am
My favorite kind of killing is usually just using any weapon u find... in DM, i sometimes start with m79. After a few 1 on 1 kills, move into the crowd while tossing knife/grenades, switch back to m79 and blow the *censored (how do i use that emo? :S)* out of them, if there are any left toss the m79 and take any weapon u find to finish the job... (yes, i dont like reloading while fighting :P)

Veritas
November 17, 2005, 6:57 pm
Long range law shot, right in the face of someone flying around, especially nice if it's the last kill you need to win because then you can take a screenshot of it.

criddo
November 23, 2005, 8:44 am
If there's a barretard, move around a bit so his first shot misses you and then fire while he's waiting for it to reload ;)

Deleted User
November 26, 2005, 12:01 am
In realistic, I like making "ninja" stealth attacks with the knife. You spot a camper, run away, flank them, then jump down from a high-place and land right on them, and kill them with a stab.

Another is shooting someone's head off with a ruger, then shooting it again in mid-air to make it fly. That only works if you have good aim that day though.

Yet another is the general "disarm them and kill them with their own weapon" move. Easiest against campers, but most satisflying against saws. Never disarmed a knifer before though.

Tybs
November 26, 2005, 11:50 am
Knivers cant be disarmed. I tried out in my own mod once... the barret has punch ability with 0 damage there, so its purely used for disarming people (love it when theyre walking on a bridge ^^). Anyway, about every weapon could be disarmed, but it was hard to disarm the AK, and impossible to disarm a knife... tried it out with a bot too, he had knife and was chasing me, i shot with the barret, hitting him like 20 times, but the freakin knife didnt want to drop :P

Pr0p3r
November 26, 2005, 12:18 pm
My favorite way:
I come from the left, the enemy from the right. He recognizes me not early enough, so i jump over him while shooting at him with the MP5. now i'm behind him, he furns while shooting into the air. now i'm jumping over him once more while shooting, so that i'm in my previous position. He gets more confused and i can kill him extremly easy by sitting next to him and place the last few shots at him. :D

Maka
November 27, 2005, 4:54 pm
I dunnoi the best but if you drive-by chainsaw someone sometimes their head goes spinning into their ass. I call the the Asshat Technique.

Antifate
December 3, 2005, 9:45 pm
For me, it's so much fun to overkill the guy really bad. I got the guy to like 3% health from a knife shot. And then I landed a PERFECT headshot with the barret, his head simple disappeared.

The Twilight
December 3, 2005, 9:53 pm
on dropdown for both teams, theres a coloumn, hide behind it so no one can see you, then when they come to take the flag, kill em! works best with Barret, knife, or chainsaw.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 1:03 am
Get out a chainsaw/barret, load up the Barret, switch to chainsaw and run around and look for someone to saw. When they see you're attempting to chainsaw, quickly just switch to barret and shoot them, and be sure to stopdead when you do so. Works best against knifers.

CrazyKid980
December 16, 2005, 10:42 pm
My favorite way to kill is to fly up, then Crawl+Jet with a knife. especially barreters. Come down like an eagle on them, and since your lying flat in the air, its harder for them to hit you while you put one in the head!

The Twilight
December 16, 2005, 11:04 pm
Ruger-77 ambush Laynuba

JoEcOoL
December 17, 2005, 6:51 pm
It's all about the chainsaw

karmazon
December 17, 2005, 6:58 pm
knife in the kidneys seems to be working for ninjas

The End
December 17, 2005, 8:14 pm
A few new ones:
Superman punch chainsaw style (no hacks): Seriously it's funny watching how someone is running just to die as you jet up and then fly right trough them like a human bullet

Auto deagle: A simple trick I use if I decide to use any auto: I use it like a deagle (or a socom). Meaning that I fire one shot and then fire one again. It removes some of the unaccuracy) Even better to watch if I hit several parts of the enemy.

ir4scible
December 22, 2005, 6:36 pm
Chainsaw is defidently the best.

BobJustBob
December 23, 2005, 5:34 am
/piss then punch.

Rinse and repeat!