( search forums )
Tsk, tsk, Kaz...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Vijchtidoodah
October 30, 2005, 6:03 am
There's a reason we have a lounge, Kazuki, it's to talk about whatever the hell we please.

So then why, I ask, do you insist on locking topics simply because they've become "completely pointless?" or because of "excessive stupidity?" That's what the lounge is there for, right? We can talk without any kind of a point or reasoning, we can spam nonsensical crap because that's exactly what the lounge is meant to be.

I'm sure you could make the argument that the lounge isn't the bashpit; that the bashpit is where you talk about pointless, stupid things, but then you'd be wrong: The bashpit is the lounge, just with the added advantage of substantially less moderation.

So please stop locking topics just because we don't have a point or we want to be stupid because, if you do, you're just turning the lounge into another boring place where we have to behave simply because you like to limit our ability to post our opinions after you've deemed that our opinions don't count anymore.

karmazon
October 30, 2005, 6:18 am
Yeah the thread about the game of cricket explained to a foreigner was pretty pointless

Captain Ben
October 30, 2005, 6:19 am
Sometimes the best topics in the lounge are in threads that have had their issue solvede, and is reduced to rambling.

- Tek -
October 30, 2005, 7:11 am
No fun allowed.

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 7:50 am
Quick Kazuki! Pull some strings and lock this thread before the rebellion spreads xD

vash763
October 30, 2005, 7:04 am
Vive le revolution!

Captain Ben
October 30, 2005, 7:22 am
[CENSORED] TEH SYSTEM!

vash763
October 30, 2005, 7:42 am
dude, what the hell.

I posted after bulbock's post, and now mines way the hell up there.

what the [CENSORED] is going on?

EDIT:hmmmmmmmm, I smell fish

Vijchtidoodah
October 30, 2005, 7:53 am
Kaz wouldn't lock this even if he could. He's reasonable enough, like the other mods here, to know what it means not to be a dictator.

n00bface
October 30, 2005, 9:39 am
i don't know what it means to not be a dictator. and you're forgetting the admin of this forum has the aptly named title "fuhrer".

Kazuki
October 30, 2005, 2:50 pm
Mm ... I suppose you're right. I felt that letting even the smallest things slip through would be un-mod-like. <_< I think you've just slapped a new view of the Lounge in my head.

Guess I'll have to improve my judgement. <3

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 2:54 pm
meh

mar77a
October 30, 2005, 2:59 pm
No! Kaz, tej führer will get you kicked.

Chakra`
October 30, 2005, 2:59 pm
But don't you guys talk enough complete bull[CENSORED] as it is?

Rambo_6
October 30, 2005, 3:28 pm
I'm wearing my lounge-erie!

AerialAssault
October 30, 2005, 8:40 pm
the lounge is for serious, but off topic discussions. whereas the bash pit is for random bull[CENSORED].

Vijchtidoodah
October 30, 2005, 9:27 pm
Thank you, Kaz.

quote:Originally posted by Chakra`But don't you guys talk enough complete bull[CENSORED] as it is?

Definitely not -- there's always room for improvement.

quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 I'm wearing my lounge-erie!

Oh I like that Baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Kazuki
October 30, 2005, 9:31 pm
Hahahaha!

They don't have to be serious topics, AA, but they shouldn't be like the topics that Jaz makes. :P

Famine
October 31, 2005, 12:24 am
So, all it took to get through to Kaz was for someone he respected to bring up certain points?

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 1:29 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultthe lounge is for serious, but off topic discussions. whereas the bash pit is for random bull[CENSORED].

i think the bash pit is more for bashing on other ppl

Captain Ben
October 31, 2005, 5:52 am
:O who would've known?!!

frogboy
October 31, 2005, 7:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazukibut they shouldn't be like the topics that Jaz makes. :P
Like this?

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 11:19 pm
Holy hell they finally made Kaz a mod...

Kazuki
November 27, 2005, 11:23 pm
<_< I've been one for about two months now, Swaz. By the way, what's with the reviving of all these old threads?

Captain Ben
November 28, 2005, 1:12 am
I think it has something to do with... I have no idea.

Deleted User
November 28, 2005, 4:16 am
Well in this case it's because I can't read and thought it said 21 Nov 2005. And in the other cases I have no excuse, but not to worry, today's the only day the dead topics are brought back.

Oh..and Kaz...I just realized that the guy in your avy kinda looks like he has a [CENSORED] stain on his nose...no offense...I'm just amazed I never saw it before.

Anyways, my apologies. The dead shall remain in their graves...at least until some other dumbass comes along and revives them.