cr4sh
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 12:09 pm
Ingame:cr4sh
Weps:in order ruger,m79,mp5,deagles | knife,SOCOM
Experience: about 1.5 years total
Previous Clans: DsA| , ~/SM\~
Play Style:I think that I have played in scrims enough to know strategies and all of the maps. In pubs im usually very agressive not really caring if I die, but in scrims I follow whatever the leader wants. So I can be versitile.
Reasons: ~/SM\~ has recently going downhill. So in light of that I am looking for a new clan. Preferably experienced with players I know or have seen around in U13 and such.
Get back to me

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 2:20 pm
This guys a nice defender :)

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 4:37 pm
Very very good player, exceptionally good with the ruger.

kobe
October 30, 2005, 5:35 pm
Yeh i kno i dont have a experienced clan (no memberz) but i would like to start it out of good players.
So if u want to join goto http://massdestruction.lforum.net

Leo Da Lunerfox
October 30, 2005, 6:16 pm
ILOA (International Legion of Autos) is currently recruiting members who are profitent with the ruger. We are a semi-active clan, currently in the SCTFL, and offer various training programs such as Officer, Battle Commander, Agility and Marksmanship. We have built a solid foundation as a clan, and is very stable. In fact, we have not had any of our clan members (12 at the time of this writing) quit since the beginning of the clan.

Visit us at www.elephanthunter.us/iloa/punBB and fill out an application to join.