( search forums )
my soldat is weird
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
KILLER KILLER KILLER
October 30, 2005, 2:03 pm
hey guys my soldat is not working. it says like i don't have the right hardware or sumthing with the direct x. But my soldat was working just a couple of days ago. i tried reinstalling soldat and reinstalling the directx drivers (its direct x 9) and changing the resolution on my desk top. it just won't work. if any one can help me please email me at <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED> thxs

(Moved to Help/Report Bugs. - Kazuki)

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 2:42 pm
have you've tried wacking your computer....it helps things

Echo_Trail
October 30, 2005, 7:22 pm
mine did that 2.. then, one day, it just worked out fine again..
try rebooting..

Deleted User
November 3, 2005, 7:51 am
Ignore those two. What you need to do is just stop breathing. Sounds crazy, but it works.

If that doesn't help, remove your video card and reinstall it properly.

i am ahab
November 3, 2005, 10:13 am
lapis are you ok? i have this mental image of you sat at your pc frothing at the mouth just waiting for the next 'my pc won't do X' thread like strongbad..... :/

mr killer. first up turn off your caps lock when making a profile. oddly enough we see enough people with 'hardcore omfg be scared i rule' type names and stuff. it was novel for 0.3 seconds.
secondly, if your installation worked a few days ago, what have you done since then? installed anything else? chewed on a few wires? can you roll back or do a system restore to a point when the game worked?