( search forums )
(moved) Flying
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Evlesoa
October 30, 2005, 5:53 pm
Umm sry for double post but this is a different topic. How do people fly with chainsaws or move at extreme speeds? I know its not a cheat or a hack its sumtin to do with the editing the weapons? There was a guy who told me how but i forgot :( any help appreciated ty!

4 Out Of 5 Dentists
October 30, 2005, 6:19 pm
its a weapon mod.

set the weapon type to 3, damage 0 and speed to a negative number

Echo_Trail
October 30, 2005, 6:21 pm
it kills the game...

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 6:28 pm
If the weapons are properly modded, not superscrewed, it can be fun.
Mod a weapon to shoot shotgun pellets. (preferably high speeds), that will make you move fast.

Echo_Trail
October 30, 2005, 6:33 pm
perhaps... but i still think that modding ruins the game... as well as any other game..

Evlesoa
October 30, 2005, 7:13 pm
Ty!

WarCry
October 30, 2005, 9:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailperhaps... but i still think that modding ruins the game... as well as any other game..

I agree totally

Evlesoa
November 3, 2005, 11:48 pm
Uhh i got a question. How do i make it so *I* can fly in any game? Not just my game?

Chonoryoku
November 3, 2005, 11:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by EvlesoaUhh i got a question. How do i make it so *I* can fly in any game? Not just my game?
You can't.

Evlesoa
November 4, 2005, 4:16 am
wow thats [CENSORED]...so how do ppl do it then? 2 ppl ive seen having the same ability even 3 in 1 game...

November 4, 2005, 9:15 am
Ummm, it's retarded and makes the game unbalanced. Either they are hacking, and that's bad, or u just can't find the weapon that makes u fly. either way, ur idea of u flying in any game is stupid, it gives u an unfair advantage and screws up everyone else's game.

Rhombus
November 4, 2005, 9:41 am
to fly, hold right mouse button ^^

Evlesoa
November 4, 2005, 2:10 pm
Lol I know a guy named AvEnGeD who makes hacks...and they work. But...Il only use them on my server I dont wana get in trouble. :D

Sk8er
November 4, 2005, 2:51 pm
Lock plz.

SPARTAN_III
November 5, 2005, 5:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by EvlesoaLol I know a guy named AvEnGeD who makes hacks...and they work. But...Il only use them on my server I dont wana get in trouble. :D

ban plz

Swebonny
November 5, 2005, 5:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by EvlesoaLol I know a guy named AvEnGeD who makes hacks...and they work. But...Il only use them on my server I dont wana get in trouble. :D

As you see in the rules. HACK ARE NOT WELCOMED!!!!! And you should remove his name imidietly...

November 7, 2005, 2:16 am
We don't know who teh fook avenged is... but i still think that a forum member who uses hax online should be banned.

at least xtishereb has a hack, but never uses it