( search forums )
i downloaded a soldat trainer :'(
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
xtishereb
October 30, 2005, 11:54 pm
DOES THIS MEAN IM GOING 2 HELL?!?!?!? :'(

Yeah, I did download an offline Soldat trainer. It gives unlimited grenades and ammo, and lets you change weapons on-the-fly (or so I hear, haven't actually run it yet). So, does this mean I'm going to hell for coming really close to hacking Soldat? I would have installed it, but I can't find an installer for 1.3, so I can install a spare Soldat and hack that one and not worry about Soldat getting %@#!ed up.

This is probably the equivilent of going to a party and finding out that you can get illegal drugs there, leaving, but still being friends with whoever invited you to the party.

I also realise you can give yourself unlimited ammo by setting the reload time to like nothing and give yourself a lot of grenades by messing with the soldat.ini.

karmazon
October 31, 2005, 12:02 am
ban !

Milkman Dan
October 31, 2005, 12:05 am
BANish him to Hellllllll

vash763
October 31, 2005, 12:10 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonban !

Cookie.
October 31, 2005, 12:49 am
Whatever you do offline is your own business, nobody cares if you play around with these things alittle on your own computer.

It is however a problem if you choose to use them online, that is when cheating becomes a problem and you would be teh banned! Don't teh ban the other people here are silly!

warpo
October 31, 2005, 2:14 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.Whatever you do offline is your own business, nobody cares if you play around with these things alittle on your own computer.

It is however a problem if you choose to use them online, that is when cheating becomes a problem and you would be teh banned! Don't teh ban the other people here are silly!

Yours fine lil hacker....HACKER BAN Ban Ban!!!!!!!!!11

October 31, 2005, 2:30 am
lay off him... if he doesnt make life [CENSORED]ty for other players, then it's okay. I mean, whos rlly gonna see him playing offline, let alone he wont get any better at soldat because he's using something to alter his abilities. It doesn't really do anything, and the bots are incredibly stupid.

Like he said, u can already acchieve this from the weapons.ini

frogboy
October 31, 2005, 5:17 am
YOU USED HACKS OFFLINE? HOW DARE YOU! BAN BAN BAN!

Captain Ben
October 31, 2005, 5:45 am
Meh. As long as you aren't online, I couldn't really give a damn.

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 6:16 am
He shouldn't even have downloaded it IMO.

Swebonny
October 31, 2005, 6:43 am
quote:Originally posted by JWCK_x144He shouldn't even have downloaded it IMO.

I think we figured it out ;=)

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 7:02 am
Genius. :D

WarCry
October 31, 2005, 7:11 am
i do not see the point in posting about useing a hack offline and all that other junk you went on about.......

Rhombus
October 31, 2005, 7:21 am
So what if he can't beat boogie man alone... he needs help of a trainer, and like he said, he couldn't even use it...
If I found a gun, but the gun is jammed, am I dangerous? Ok thats a stupid example cuz I got sharp teeth, but you know what I mean

Captain Ben
October 31, 2005, 9:00 am
I have long nails.

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 12:30 pm
......tsk

UGK
October 31, 2005, 2:37 pm
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

October 31, 2005, 2:56 pm
Nice.

but like i said, i don't support hax, but as long as he doesn't [CENSORED] up other people's game, im ok with it

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 4:05 pm
Got milk?

Keron Cyst
October 31, 2005, 8:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascoodont do drugs

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 8:46 pm
correct

papasurf31
October 31, 2005, 9:07 pm
The above posts have relevance to this subject...HOW!?

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 9:24 pm
u expect relevance in the bash pit?

The @venger
November 6, 2005, 9:28 pm
Why is he making a tread about this? has he got a wierd crave for attention, and wants to be flamed?

DeLarge
November 9, 2005, 1:52 am
Enough with the [CENSORED]in' or else you'll be raped. Offline isn't off limits for cheating! Please use sense before writing a reply.

Kaider
November 9, 2005, 6:39 am
What's offline is your business.If you're not harming other players or anything like that,have fun with your new toys.

Deleted User
November 9, 2005, 4:18 pm
i hate everyone here and i'm leaveing..

i'll be back tomorrow..