( search forums )
Hi everyone!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Rach
October 31, 2005, 12:39 am
Well hello everyone! SOme of you might know me from soldat, as a frequent player. I have red skin (IN GAME!) and normally play as a red on ctf, or inf. I prefer to use Leo's servers. Anyway, im here! If im ever if a deathmatch ill be in grey. I can mod, and do notnotnotnotnot hack. (hackers of solday should be raped, stabbed, and then killed.)

BTW, look at my best game ever played!
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 12:40 am
ok... hi..

Pigtard
October 31, 2005, 12:41 am
WOW! What an amazing score in a Zombie server! You sir are one amazing Soldat player!

Rach
October 31, 2005, 12:55 am
Well hi. And pigtard, im not that good. i was playing against 24 bots i made, decent skilled.

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 1:04 am
whats with the double posting the same message... hi well firstly i suggest you read over the ruoles of the forum for each zombie you kill, you might realise how spammy this spam really is

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 1:10 am
lets be nice to him, hi rach......

Rach
October 31, 2005, 1:19 am
quote:Originally posted by Taalwhats with the double posting the same message... hi well firstly i suggest you read over the ruoles of the forum for each zombie you kill, you might realise how spammy this spam really is

hmph. i know that that aint good. but im new. away from zombie games ive managaged to get about 400. 200 of that from kills. and double post was accidental, notice its deletion.

UGK
October 31, 2005, 5:20 am
quote:Originally posted by PigtardWOW! What an amazing score in a Zombie server! You sir are one amazing Soldat player!

Yeah I know! It was like probably 300 time limit too. WOw your is teh Pwnzors!

reckon
October 31, 2005, 5:40 am
GUYS HE HAS RED SKIN!
OMG!

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 5:47 am
omgwtfbbqhitoyousiriloveyouwantmybabiesyayplzkthxsexforyouredisamanlycolourbutipreferfuschiaakapurplebecauseitsapimpcolour.

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 6:32 am
How can you keep playing zombie matches for so long? You should make a fun mod, and then play it.
quote:Originally posted by reckonGUYS HE HAS RED SKIN!
OMG!

So? I have no skin. Now on black with no hair, take of your helm and you've got no head. That, is cool.

Captain Ben
October 31, 2005, 6:38 am
quote:Originally posted by DezonusHow can you keep playing zombie matches for so long? You should make a fun mod, and then play it.
OMG!

So? I have no skin. Now on black with no hair, take of your helm and you've got no head. That, is cool.

BUT RACH HAS RED SKIN!
OMG!

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 6:44 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by DezonusHow can you keep playing zombie matches for so long? You should make a fun mod, and then play it.
OMG!

BUT RACH HAS RED SKIN!
OMG!

So what? Big deal. Red on grey would look awful. Clear on black...IS AWSOME

Echo_Trail
October 31, 2005, 7:12 am
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeomgwtfbbqhitoyousiriloveyouwantmybabiesyayplzkthxsexforyouredisamanlycolourbutipreferfuschiaakapurplebecauseitsapimpcolour.

dude... thats just sick.. :D

anyway, hi, and welcome to the forums..

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 2:00 pm
Hello Rach, welcome: )

UGK
October 31, 2005, 2:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeomgwtfbbqhitoyousiriloveyouwantmybabiesyayplzkthxsexforyouredisamanlycolourbutipreferfuschiaakapurplebecauseitsapimpcolour.

LOl because its a pimp color....lol

Belier13
October 31, 2005, 5:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dezonusquote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by DezonusHow can you keep playing zombie matches for so long? You should make a fun mod, and then play it.
OMG!

BUT RACH HAS RED SKIN!
OMG!

BUT YOU DONT REALISE, HE HAS RED SKIN !

STEELIX
October 31, 2005, 5:32 pm
Such an enthousiastic lad...

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 6:39 pm
Dude, I have redskin/redclothes.

don't steal my outfit.

You got 1000 kills with a modded weapon's.
It'd be impressive if you did it without modded weapons, and with a good K:D, and low time.

Echo_Trail
October 31, 2005, 8:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Belier13quote:Originally posted by Dezonusquote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by DezonusHow can you keep playing zombie matches for so long? You should make a fun mod, and then play it.
OMG!

BUT RACH HAS RED SKIN!
OMG!

i don't really have anything to add.. just wanted to see this many quotations in one.. quotation..=)

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 8:43 pm
Psh. It's all about the orange hair today.

Echo_Trail
October 31, 2005, 8:46 pm
dude.. what are you talking about?

Deleted User
October 31, 2005, 10:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Belier13quote:Originally posted by Dezonusquote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by DezonusHow can you keep playing zombie matches for so long? You should make a fun mod, and then play it.
OMG!

BUT RACH HAS RED SKIN!
OMG!

Do you realise how easy that is to do? I don't think it would look good anyway.
quote:i don't really have anything to add.. just wanted to see this many quotations in one.. quotation..=)
Just wait, they'll be more.

Kazuki
October 31, 2005, 11:42 pm
Can you guys stop being such pricks and just welcome the guy?

Anyway, hello, Rach. Hope you don't mind the level of Hell some people bring in here. =|

warpo
November 1, 2005, 12:34 am
quote:Originally posted by Dezonusquote:Originally posted by Belier13quote:Originally posted by Dezonusquote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by DezonusHow can you keep playing zombie matches for so long? You should make a fun mod, and then play it.
OMG!

BUT RACH HAS RED SKIN!
OMG!

quote:i don't really have anything to add.. just wanted to see this many quotations in one.. quotation..=)

quote:Originally posted by Dezonusquote:Originally posted by Belier13quote:Originally posted by Dezonusquote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by DezonusHow can you keep playing zombie matches for so long? You should make a fun mod, and then play it.
OMG!

BUT RACH HAS RED SKIN!
OMG!

OMG!

BUT RACH HAS RED SKIN!
OMG!

OMG!

BUT RACH HAS RED SKIN!
OMG!

hi rach im da spammer.....i sometimes do good.....then i do spam

Deleted User
November 1, 2005, 12:36 am
Yeah, welcome Rach.

Rach
November 1, 2005, 2:38 am
Ok... Beleir your insane. Red skin and dark grey is nice. I dont like black. Red skin. oh well.

Thanks for the semin nice welcome! I hope to see the sane of you in soldat!

Rach
November 1, 2005, 2:44 am
"mgwtfbbqhitoyousiriloveyouwantmybabiesyayplzkthxsexforyouredisamanlycolourbutipreferfuschiaakapurplebecauseitsapimpcolour."

THats gonna be someones quote of the day...

Kazuki
November 1, 2005, 4:15 am
By the way, please don't double post. :) Use the [IMAGE] button to edit your posts instead.

im Spicy
November 1, 2005, 4:32 am
Hai Rach im your REDskinned competition. ;D

Deleted User
November 1, 2005, 6:13 am
DIE QOUTE TRAIN DIE. fine welcome, but realise that if every one new to this forum has one of these there would be no room for good topics liek whining about overpowerd weapons or getting kicked from servers cause there using those over powerd weapons.

Echo_Trail
November 1, 2005, 7:25 am
u know, that never siezes to astonish me.. how those forums keep coming up, and how the same 'problems' keep appearing on the forums..
human behavior i suppose.. just, kinda funny! :D

Deleted User
November 2, 2005, 1:39 am
This is THE most retarded thread i have ever read in any forums in my entire life.....

ThaD
November 3, 2005, 3:35 pm
nah but it's in top 3

b00stA
November 3, 2005, 4:23 pm
I just can't leave you kids alone for a while, can I?