( search forums )
Did you register soldat?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
M
February 23, 2003, 4:57 pm
Do you register soldat?
For me yes today but i am waiting for the reg key.

Evolution
February 23, 2003, 9:44 pm
you registered?
i thought you said you don't really care...
(i didn't register - can't :( )

SoldatStriker
February 24, 2003, 5:53 am
I registered.

Evolution
February 24, 2003, 6:02 am
i think most people didn't register
cause they dont need the xtra options...

M
February 24, 2003, 11:19 am
how about the 14 days trial.Mine will end in 2 days.But today i got the key.

DNA.styx
February 24, 2003, 11:49 am
Evolution, don't persume that you can speak for everyone, there has been a fair number of folks who have posted with questions after registering. Taking into account that most will not have problems (and therefore not post) that means this straw poll is not reflective of the true number of people who have supported Michal by Registering.

(I registered)

Outcast
February 24, 2003, 11:58 am
Styx is probably right....and umm....i haven't registered

DNA.styx
February 24, 2003, 12:23 pm
You've not registered Outty? I didn't even think that you're playing v1.1.2 yet ('til I saw you chatting about it in IRC [:)] )

Outcast
February 24, 2003, 1:26 pm
Well since there aint no 1.05b compatible lobby(RAAAAAAARRRR!) and most games dont work on my comp due to my monitor or specs(another RAAAAAAAAAR!) i am kinda forced to play it time to time when it gets TOO boring :/

n2j3
February 24, 2003, 3:14 pm
i registered purely for supporting michael not for the extras. of course i wasn't expecting so many bugs but that's another story altogether...
Come to think of it i should have been one of the first i saw the release before eveyone else did and i had my mom's cardnumber at hand

ThaD
February 24, 2003, 3:22 pm
No but I hope to win one...

Meandor
February 24, 2003, 3:26 pm
same as n2j3 for me

ExMortis
February 24, 2003, 4:18 pm
I started this post when it was a completely optional thing I and I think I was the only person who ever posted in it :P

Social Poison
February 24, 2003, 8:30 pm
I'm in with N2j3 and Meandor. I was going to donate actually but then the release came :P

Mr. Meat Shield
February 25, 2003, 3:31 pm
is reged, $9 is no big deal if it compells the man to keep working on it... ...and im not sure about bugs, I think i'v only ever had it crash once on me... ::Shrugs::

Evolution
February 25, 2003, 3:58 pm
M,
the 14 day trial is not true.
you can play it for more than 14 days but when you start it
it will always tell you to register.

thx247
February 25, 2003, 6:12 pm
I registered....its only 9 bucks. I got a CC, I played the game at a lan party this weekend and its easily worth the 9 bucks it costs.

Ninja_Joe
February 25, 2003, 11:26 pm
I Registered, it's only 9$ and anyway that's supporting him so I happy about it.

helpman
March 2, 2003, 11:22 pm
I just discovered the game some weeks ago, and after playing a couple hours, I decided to register. Not for the extras! The extras given with the registration (IMHO) won't make anybody change his mind and register, as they're not something really important.

I registered as support for michal. This game is really cool, and we all want michal to keep developing it. Registering the game is the way to do it. $9 is a money EVERYBODY can earn, don't come here crying "I have no job". I'm unemployed too (ok I WAS unemployed, I just found a nice job), but $9 is not really money. You can easily get $9 from your parents or some friends will lend you that amount.

This game rocks and I'm glad to have it registered :)

Evolution
March 4, 2003, 7:43 am
wow!!!!!! many people have registered! :)
(sorry bout that DNA styx.)

.FF.nEcRoTik
March 4, 2003, 4:42 pm
I didn't registered (yet) :D

sanity
March 5, 2003, 8:02 am
as soon as the majority of bugs are fixed ill register

Laser90
March 5, 2003, 4:16 pm
Man, getting that mp3 thing, interfaces and map pro is not worth 9 dollars!! But i wanna use the damn interface maker!!! :'(

DNA.styx
March 5, 2003, 4:42 pm
we've all got differant reasons that we want/need to register Soldat for: the MP3/interface/map maker all have no interest with me...I registered to support Michal and 'thank' him for all the work he's done that's got Soldat to where it is today.

Evolution
March 7, 2003, 3:15 am
i think ill register soon.....
well yeah - once the bugs get fixed and
save up enough $$$

Evolution
March 7, 2003, 10:26 pm
ok the new version came out and bugs fixed.....
but should i register yet?

Starscream66
March 7, 2003, 10:45 pm
Even though I love the MP3 player upgrade, the only reason I registered was to not only support Michal, but thank him for his hard work and patience.

He deserves it so REGISTER YOUR SH*T!!!

Creating constant updates to an already excellent product while bending to the demands of this board full of unregistered whiners has got to be the most thankless job I can imagine. And having to work a full time job on the side because it's essentially FREE has really got to BLOW!

Evolution
March 7, 2003, 11:06 pm
o ill probably register when i get enough $$$
i want to support MIchal too! :)

bgrathoff
March 27, 2003, 4:14 am
<Did you register soldat?>

Just did :-)

bgrathoff
March 27, 2003, 10:37 pm
Got your E-mail Michal, Thanks! :-)

enjoyincubus
April 2, 2003, 5:09 am
Soldat is well worth $9....

Yet for a few reasons I have not registered. These are things like the high lag on servers that never had lag on 1.05. Ummm....well thats about it! If lag decreases, I think Michal's wallet weight will increase. :)

Shadow

Alpha
April 9, 2003, 10:36 am
I registered!!!!!
the mp3 player is awsome

bgrathoff
April 9, 2003, 1:52 pm
Yes, can't beat Metallica and Soldat. [8D]

DarkSSJ3
May 8, 2003, 8:34 pm
I registerd, one time for me, and an day later for a friend of mine that can't register himself. I am glad to support Soldat since it's an excelent game!

Snor
May 23, 2003, 2:05 pm
Who cares about the extra options..

I registered because it's deserved :P

Jubaal
June 2, 2003, 1:05 pm
I've paid my fee, just waiting for registration confirmation/details.

Deleted User
June 20, 2003, 7:03 am
I registered :D

b00stA
June 20, 2003, 5:56 pm
Yepp, me too.. some time ago now..

PeRshGo
June 25, 2003, 11:20 am
I just did becasue I understand what it's like to be a broke ass game designer.

Peelo
June 25, 2003, 2:11 pm
soldat mp3 player? bah i use winamp background while playing it's easy dont lose any money not interested interface and other stuff

b00stA
June 25, 2003, 3:49 pm
So just stfu Peelo. If you don't want to support Michal for making this game: BYE (foad).
kthx

LOSE MONEY ARGHH WTF :(
(someone delete my post.. :/)

Kamikaze_Ninja
June 25, 2003, 4:32 pm
I registered it as well to see interfaces and have the full map maker as well as to support Michal and also to get rid of that nag screen as well lol.

Deleted User
June 26, 2003, 3:59 am
hey, kamikaze ninja,
What is "full map maker" ?

Misse91
June 26, 2003, 4:33 am
i'm not registrated. I dont need that xtraoptions.

Cr4cK
July 2, 2003, 12:28 am
I'm registred but only waiting for the code and the ".reg" file

Ymies
July 3, 2003, 11:06 am
I haven't registered yet, but when think that more closely, I think that I'm gonna do it soon

enjoyincubus
July 6, 2003, 1:25 am
I finally registered...about 12 mins ago.

I felt really bad, being a mod and all, and not being registered. I mean, I do a lot of stuff, and I was using the unregistered version...but, after seeing my name in the credits, I decided it was time to register. So I went to my couch and dug around for $9, and then filled out the form and stuff and got my mom's paypal account name and password (easy to find :P) and registered. Then I left the money in my parent's room. Piece of cake. Wrote a little note too. She was happy I didn't bother her with my little game...;)

Enjoy

eyic
July 6, 2003, 1:31 am
arg u guys are lucky, i am holding over 50 bucks with me right now and i aint allowed to register!
my mum and dad would never let me register, man if i was allowed to, i would give Michal all the money in my bank ( around 100-200 not much ai... :| ) the prob is my mum made my bank account and i aint even allowed to use my bank accoutn she just deposits my money to my account and says "u'll need this when u grow up"
Man, Michal u dun know how much i'd give u if i just were allowed to actually register :/
Michal just dont make the game p2p! pweez!

b00stA
July 6, 2003, 2:10 pm
eyic ask a RL friend, uncle, aunt or whatever.. give them the 9$ and tell 'em the account information. (ID is very important when using DigitalCandle (dunno about PayPal, dont have a credit card..))

?
July 11, 2003, 1:59 am
i want to

Tweak896
July 15, 2003, 12:03 am
I registered my soldat, it was worth it too :)

Hitman
July 15, 2003, 12:23 am
Hey what are you Guys talking about? I don't think there is a Trail time because I have had version 1.1.3 and now 1.1.4 and about to upgrade to 1.1.5 and I never had a time limit for any of them and I got them the moment they came out.

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 15, 2003, 12:37 am
trail time do you mean trial time anyways in any case there is no trial time period it's just saying something that doesnt mean anything lol.

Dark_Noddy
July 15, 2003, 12:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Hey what are you Guys talking about? I don't think there is a Trail time because I have had version 1.1.3 and now 1.1.4 and about to upgrade to 1.1.5 and I never had a time limit for any of them and I got them the moment they came out.
Dude ! There is a 14 day time limit (I think its 14 days) after that U get a msg on startup saying u should register.. U still can play ! U get some Xtra [:-censored] if u register, like intigrated Mp3 player, Profiles and REAL interface changer....

Tha Doggfather
July 21, 2003, 2:54 pm
i registered, only for mp3 player really, i dont use mods

Landstreicher
July 21, 2003, 7:21 pm
Hey, I'm new *g*
I played Soldat, when it was free...then I saw, they wanted money for it...
Well now...I'm in business again...can somebody tell me, what exactly I get, when I register? For me 9 bucks are quiet much...need new monitor, boxes and gamevoice...

arC
July 22, 2003, 7:32 am
just click on the register button when you open soldat and that window comes up saying its unregistered, it has all the info there

Middlemoor
August 2, 2003, 12:19 pm
I mailed a bank cheque yesterday. Here's hoping it arrives, cos the whole process cost me almost $30. ;-)

I did it for the whole works, extra options, no nagging and supporting Michal.

Vash
August 2, 2003, 6:25 pm
I registered as soon as it came out...I can't stand nag screens.

Plus I wanted to use the MP3 player, but I don't even use it now, heh.

koil
August 2, 2003, 6:50 pm
<-- registerd

SuperKill
August 2, 2003, 9:53 pm
how the hell did you did that koil

BMF
August 9, 2003, 3:26 pm
I know there are many starving children out there, for whom 9 dollars is a fortune. But everybody else should register their version.

TIR_Blade
August 9, 2003, 4:41 pm
Im gonna register soon, WITH MY BRO's CREDIT CARD :D. Basicly im registering because ive had a hellova time playing Soldat and i feel like I havta contribute in keeping this project going :D. The only feature that would really intrest me is the MP3 playing because Media Player Lags. Also maybe the account and the interfaces. :D

BMF
August 10, 2003, 3:37 am
thats right man, thats why everybody needs to register. Because you HAVTA CONTRIBUTE =)

Cookie.
August 10, 2003, 4:53 am
I just registered :D waiting for email with file btw what is full mapmaker?

mr_bob
August 10, 2003, 5:11 am
yes now i did but i have to send the money in in a money order

eyic
August 10, 2003, 5:30 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
eyic ask a RL friend, uncle, aunt or whatever.. give them the 9$ and tell 'em the account information. (ID is very important when using DigitalCandle (dunno about PayPal, dont have a credit card..))

i only have one uncle and aunty in australia all the others go aroudn the world lol, well anyways, i dont think my aunty would let me register unless asking my mum and dad about it or somthing

b00stA
August 10, 2003, 1:12 pm
Eyic, I can't understand that your parents/relatives care so much about NINE damn dollars.
You're prolly spending more money every week on something rather unnecessary ;)

Well, do you have an own bank account? Because you don't have to use a credit card (PayPal -> Credit card | DigitalCandle -> Money transfer).
I didn't have to ask my parents or anybody (I could have and they prolly would've done it.) but I used DigitalCandle. You get a ID and stuff, then you go to your bank, transfer the money and wait. Done.

Has ANYBODY here noticed that someone DIDN'T receive his registration code? NO. Everything's fine with PayPal, DigitalCandle and Michal.

eyic
August 10, 2003, 1:38 pm
hey boosta ofcourse i can afford 9 dollars and my mum wouldnt midn payign 9 dollars but the prob is the internet, mum and dad dont trust the internet they never will AND they wouldnt pay for an online game even if their life depended on it, they spend thousands of dolalrs trying to get me a good education (pisses me of). and once i get bad grades they get really annoyed and start saying stuff about the moeny they spent on getting me to tutors, (we are very poor but my mum and dad r always trying to get enuf money for education) they dont wanna use money on games @ the moment, and yeh i do have a bank accoutn but i have no idea how ot use it my mum keeps it safe for me (lol) she desposit like 2 dollars a month in there (poor me) and i only have lik 100-200 in there and i just dont understand bank accoutn and how their used and no i have no credit card, and im not lookign forward to steal credits cards, coz thats beign slack to my parents....

b00stA
August 10, 2003, 1:46 pm
If you managed to send me 9$ (actually 11$ because I'd use DigitalCandle) I would register for you ;)
otherwise.. I don't know what to do for you.

Oh, and you should appreciate what your parents are doing for you, really.

eyic
August 10, 2003, 1:50 pm
i know i really appreciate my parents, its just that i really try my hardest but i never do well, and they get sad, and tell me what they're trying to do to get me better but i never get better at school...

hey boosta the problem is that i have no idea how to use those Digitalcandle and PayPal thingy's i been if i knew how i wouldve already registered i have enuf money with me...

b00stA
August 10, 2003, 2:33 pm
Well, maybe you have a RL friend who is able to transfer money? DigitalCandle doesn't really care about who transfers the money, it just has to be the right amount of money and the right ID. But I'm not sure..

BMF
August 11, 2003, 3:15 pm
Man give the guy a break, his allowance is $2 a month =) He is one of those people that can be allowed playing for free

Cookie.
August 11, 2003, 4:14 pm
still waiting for my reg code ladida

drew88
August 24, 2003, 8:27 am
I wonder how many have registered (me for one :D) Michael wont reveal in his latest (only?) review

SAilor
September 5, 2003, 2:45 pm
Got my reg. code 23/8 [:D]
But cant play for another 14day though. damn slow connection at work.
[:-weepn]

Sailor

Moldy_Worp
October 7, 2003, 9:55 am
i registered just cos i like the game and i didnt like the message comming up when i opened the game saying REGISTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan0
November 1, 2003, 8:25 pm
Just registered :)
Very happy (havent got my credit card bill yet) hehe

where do i get the map and interface maker though? i thought ill get them when i purchase soldat

b00stA
November 2, 2003, 3:04 pm
Ivan0: Soldat Map Maker 1.2 http://www.soldat.pl/soldatmapmaker12.zip
Soldat Interface Maker 1.0 http://www.soldat.pl/soldatintmaker10.zip

http://www.soldat.pl/download.htm

y0da
November 2, 2003, 5:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
I know there are many starving children out there, for whom 9 dollars is a fortune. But everybody else should register their version.

We (Poland) just have to pay 6,5 $ for Soldat... We ca feed then the children...

Ivan0
November 4, 2003, 3:11 pm
thanks a lot b00stA :)

cheers

CardBoardWarrior
November 4, 2003, 4:26 pm
I registered long ago, just a few weeks after I discovered the game. However, recent difficulties forced me to format my hard drive resulting in a lost reg key. But of course I'm going to register again once my comp is fixed. ALL HAIL SOLDAT!!![:P]

Tweak896
December 8, 2003, 3:56 am
yup, i stole my dad's credit card

Dathker
December 9, 2003, 3:31 am
IM not paying!!!!ill think about it if teh 1.2 comes out..and you ain't gonna rip me off if i pay for 1.5 and have to pay for it for 1.2 again!!!

b00stA
December 9, 2003, 1:51 pm
Dathker, you only have to pay once.

Dathker
December 10, 2003, 1:20 am
ohhh...booo there goes what i said...i guess i will.....not pay anyway cuz my parents problably won't let me :( othere wise i would support the game..but then again....if 1.2 comes out SOON[/b]

Dathker
December 10, 2003, 1:21 am
then i will prolly register

[note : sorry i forgot the end of the sentence cuz i was busy trying to figure out the html code [:-censored]]

Happy Camper
December 14, 2003, 8:50 pm
I registered , but now my key is feked up, and i can't get it to work

y0da
December 27, 2003, 3:33 pm
i am very, very thirsty of a registered game... [:-weepn] what's just 25zl? (25:4=about 5,5 $)

ThaD
December 27, 2003, 6:14 pm
Poles pay less, who said life is fair???;>

Malk
December 29, 2003, 5:29 pm
I registered.. 'bout a week after the reg thingie released [:)] As n2j3, I didn't reg for the options, but rather to support such a great game. I don't even use the mp3 player from soldat, I use mIRC instead [;)]

Alpha
December 30, 2003, 2:53 am
quote:Originally posted by CardBoardWarrior
I registered long ago, just a few weeks after I discovered the game. However, recent difficulties forced me to format my hard drive resulting in a lost reg key. But of course I'm going to register again once my comp is fixed. ALL HAIL SOLDAT!!![:P]

e-mail micheal and tell him what heppend, he will send you a new key, but you have to be able to prove that you are YOU, tell him the email address you used, when you registered, details about how the procees works to prove to him that you did register.

MasterHan
February 5, 2004, 3:58 am
I just registered today, huzzah!

shadow sniper
February 14, 2004, 11:51 pm
geting registered i dont know why but its worth it and at $9 who cares i mean you get lots of options and you get a cool star next to your name to show that you got the reg. version

JinSao
February 28, 2004, 3:46 pm
Damn it? Why would I register to something like that. It's only a few xtras like a bow, usless mp3 player, just put on some music before playing and jet flame, like wow i want blue jet flame (sarcasm)
it's waste of 9 bucks. I prefer using that 9 bucks on online gaming rps like WoW (world of warcraft) wich is comming out soon. So bleh to you all!

ICE
March 8, 2004, 6:54 pm
CAN SOMEONE FIND A CRACK TO THE REGISTERING?

Deleted User
March 8, 2004, 7:18 pm
Rofl. ICE this isnt very good place to ask that. You know this is the OFFICIAL soldat forum. XD Ban him.

DNA.styx
March 8, 2004, 7:34 pm
CAN SOMEONE FIND A CRACK TO THE REGISTERING?
Yea, sure, hold on.........

Hitman
March 8, 2004, 7:46 pm
Lmao!

/me waves

Michal Marcinkowski
March 8, 2004, 8:07 pm
I can give you a crack, but the info where it is will cost 9$ ok?

Alamo
March 8, 2004, 8:22 pm
rofl Michal! lol ... lmao ... ok enuff of that *wave*
I think i said before, but i regged :D

BManx2000
March 8, 2004, 11:00 pm
Why am I not surprised this is the same guy who fell for "delete FMOD.dll for cheats" :P:P:P

smokices
March 17, 2004, 2:00 am
LOL! ok, if i register (which i really wanna!) will i be registered for all versions to come? also, do i have to have a verified paypal account to register? and last, but not least can i change my in game name after i register?

b00stA
March 17, 2004, 6:41 pm
Yes, you're registered for all future versions.
"verified" paypal account? sorry, I don't really understand :)

you can already change your in-game name!

smokices
March 18, 2004, 4:24 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
Yes, you're registered for all future versions.
"verified" paypal account? sorry, I don't really understand :)

you can already change your in-game name!

i mean, like do i have to have a verified paypal address thinger to pay through paypal? also, when i register, does it register my name or sumthing else. for example. My ingame name is {RSF}UNKNOWN, but i tend to change names a lot, so if i change my name to sumthing else will that effect registration?

Hova
March 18, 2004, 4:31 am
No, I don't believe you need to be verified (verifying through paypal is a process where they charge 1.75 to your credit card bill or something, and include a code on the charge. You look at the bill, then input the code to paypal's site to prove that you actually own that card). You can change your name ingame as much as you want, since the registration is in the registry, it won't affect it. You will also be able to use it for future versions.

smokices
March 18, 2004, 10:38 pm
cool, thx for the info guys, hope to see you all on the battle field when im registered [;)]

smokices
March 24, 2004, 2:43 am
Nice, just registered waitin for the confirmation from Digital Candle. Thx for all the help u guys! preciate it

DrocK
March 24, 2004, 8:20 pm
I registered, of course i did, this game its worth to buy it not to crack it[8D]

ChinChanChu
April 11, 2004, 9:42 pm
no...
because i dont have a credit card and i have to buy two regcodes for me and my friend (who lives with me in one house)

blackdevil0742
April 11, 2004, 10:45 pm
I haven't registered for some reasons

Element_101
May 4, 2004, 6:05 am
I have the money to register but I dont have a creadit card and belive me ive asked my family friends etc... but cant get a card soz when I do I will

BMF
May 4, 2004, 1:28 pm
I registered again the day before yesterday. And i suggest you do the same.

Snipedmyself
May 4, 2004, 7:39 pm
sw00p5! look for m3 and a star!

i somtimes won't have it cos i use my house and the school. and some libaraies

773D
May 19, 2004, 2:02 pm
Worth every penny.
Frankly, I'm surprised it doesn't cost more.
Just waiting on my key now, hope it doesn't take too long..

ssjjackass
May 20, 2004, 9:41 am
1m 14,cant register :'( and i live in australia!

MarineXGEN
May 23, 2004, 4:11 am
I tried to register, but everytime I click the register button, and error occures and I cant register.

773D
May 23, 2004, 4:52 pm
Just go to:

https://orders.digitalcandle.com/order_php/order.php?productid=000850

place your order,
and Michal will send you a key.

zephyr
May 30, 2004, 4:06 am
I plan to register as soon as i get the fund together (In Brasilian Money, it's a lot more expensive).As soon as i get the chance, i will have a star after my name!

Anyway, a really great game!

Xalion
June 1, 2004, 1:13 am
Registerd, but regret doing that.... It's waist of money... You don't get any usefull features you couldn't live without....

Aquarius
June 1, 2004, 7:59 am
You registered for features...?! Geez, some people are dumb. If you don't want to support or thank Michal for his job, don't register.

Xalion
June 1, 2004, 11:36 am
[offtopic]
What about supporting the music industry? :)
I'll bet 90% of the people in here, download their music on the net.
[/offtopic]

773D
June 1, 2004, 4:40 pm
True, but Soldat deserves a $9 appreciation donation IMO.

Svirin Kerath
June 20, 2004, 6:27 am
i'd love to register. hell, i'd like to send /90/ bucks to support the soldat cause!

small problem. my parent's don't even know i downloaded the game. and i'd like to keep it that way. see, they don't really like these 'violent' video games. and if they knew i downloaded it behind their backs... they'd be pissed forever. :/

i really love the game. i think it's pure genius, and love how easily you can mod it. i'd love to register. i dun care about the extras.

b00stA
June 20, 2004, 1:23 pm
Svirin Kerath, you could remove the blood or change it to flowers that flow out of your body.
The sound can be modded too.. why don't you make a happy bunny mod?

nvm.. you're 16 years old and your parents get upset when you blow up little pixel soldiers in a 2D game?
Do you have your own bank account where you can transfer things yourself? Then nothing's holding you back from registering imho.

Svirin Kerath
June 21, 2004, 5:26 pm
yes, they do. they're afraid i'll turn into a psychotic killer or summat. they're morons.

i'm not sure i understand about the bank account thing.

horcy
June 22, 2004, 11:52 am
Best 9 bucks ever spent!! [8)]
I tried it for 2 days and i registered asap.
Telling all my friends to try/buy it too.
Ultra addictive game. I've been waiting for a game like this for
a long time.
9 bucks is like free. I've paid a lot more for bad games [V]
Really, if you play this game support the designer. It's the least
you can do! [:-sonar][:-eyebrows][:-bonc01] sorry for the lame icons, but i had to try them... =)

FireX
July 4, 2004, 5:24 am
quote:Originally posted by Xalion
[offtopic]
What about supporting the music industry? :)
I'll bet 90% of the people in here, download their music on the net.
[/offtopic]

sure i download music, from legit online music stores [:D]

registered my version, now waiting for the key to arrive [:D][:D]

and michael /me bows/ u rule! Great game!

Deleted User
July 16, 2004, 12:14 am
where can i get a regestry crack ? im not going to pay 10 dollars to register i need a crack plz tell me wherei can get one

DNA.styx
July 16, 2004, 12:55 am
quote:Originally posted by paintsyco11
where can i get a regestry crack ? im not going to pay 10 dollars to register i need a crack plz tell me wherei can get one
Banned

Aquarius
July 16, 2004, 1:54 am
Muahahahhaah Styx has a warning [:D]

grand_diablo
July 19, 2004, 12:37 pm
hurray for Styx [:D]

btw. aye, I did register via that Share-something platform, took exactly a week from transferring the money to the arrival of my personal regkey [;)]

DannyLB
July 26, 2004, 2:02 am
I registered soldat. Mainly because i like to personalize my little guy...and also because Michal deservses the money =)

ArmadonRK
August 14, 2004, 4:19 pm
I haven't registered yet, but I'm going to by the end of the month. And some of my friends can't afford to reg it, and I 'm proud to say I'd be glad to pay for them. :) We're only registering to get the little star next to our names. Hehe. The extra eight bucks per person is a thank-you to Michal.

Elephant_Hunter
August 24, 2004, 4:22 am
Registered. I know how cool of a guy Michal is, so I sent in 10 bucks for the real deal [;)]

Hitman
August 24, 2004, 4:24 am
Real Deal, huh?

/me cackles

Unlucky 13
August 24, 2004, 9:36 am
Gah! I sooo wish i could register! Yet, my "Youthsavers" Bank account dont *bangs head* let *bangs head*
you *bangs head* take out money! *bangs head*
*rubs head* Id register with $100 just so Michal can have a "BIG" thank-you
Just a Q. If you do register, do you have to register for each version coming out?

kevith
August 24, 2004, 4:49 pm
No, you are registered for future versions too... but I'm sure Michal wouldn't be upset about you registering each new version ;)

Hitman
August 24, 2004, 4:57 pm
I haven't registered yet, but Stalky registered for me as a present

SigHunter
August 25, 2004, 1:04 am
i registered.

Keato
August 29, 2004, 1:02 am
I registered just today. :)

josheat
September 14, 2004, 7:21 am
i should be getting my key today! yeah!! cant wait for it.

The Geologist
September 14, 2004, 7:34 am
I've been registered for a while, just never saw this thread [:D]

Unlucky 13
September 14, 2004, 7:46 am
I'd just like to know how much Aussie Dollars you have to pay. Well? lement, I guess you paid. NightCabbage, all of you!

josheat
September 15, 2004, 12:43 am
i paid $13.20 aussie dollars.

MonkeyHead79
September 15, 2004, 8:57 pm
Finally sent in my payment today via PayPal (for me and two friends).[:D] Hope everything goes smoothly.

MarciveR
November 13, 2004, 1:15 pm
I'm planning to register soon, Soldat is a great game. However, I don't really trust the internet with money! :O

Deleted User
November 13, 2004, 8:16 pm
I registered.

Skate4Razors
November 14, 2004, 12:34 am
It should be required to register. Michal made this great game, and knowone donates to him. I know some people can't because of their parents, but he's letting us play for FREE! The least you could do is register... I think you can tell that I registered!

STEELIX
November 15, 2004, 10:10 pm
I'm gonna, I'm just figuring out how I could atm

Colin_00
November 18, 2004, 11:11 am
i am from Canada, and i am jsut wondering how much Money in Canadian funds it would be to register a small clan. and if i really need to provide names for the RREG keys, and if the keys are bound to soldat user names. how would i go about registering about 4 people

<<n8v>>io.sys

Azalraku
November 26, 2004, 6:38 pm
i registered, but i too am waiting on the key

game80315
December 4, 2004, 11:26 am
I want to but I can't...
I have no credit card and I'm Taiwanese
I want to apply my father to register(of course,by credit card) after collge boards

b00stA
December 4, 2004, 12:27 pm
game, you can register Soldat via bank/money transfer here

Deleted User
December 4, 2004, 3:44 pm
I am registered...

KingerFisher
December 11, 2004, 11:07 pm
i just registered two days ago ^^ got the reg. key fast too... only 6-8hours :D

Goofy_92
December 12, 2004, 7:16 pm
if there comes soldat 1.2.2 and you have reg.key for 1.2.1 does it work then in 1.2.2? i haven't registered...

b00stA
December 12, 2004, 8:01 pm
Goofy, yes, your reg key will still work.

Crazed
December 23, 2004, 12:46 am
i may register but i dont think its worth it

Unlucky 13
December 23, 2004, 2:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Crazedi may register but i dont think its worth it
It is not supposed to be worth it, it is a donation, and I will register, even for 100 euro one day or another

Vangelis
December 26, 2004, 12:23 am
As of today,I am happily using a registered version of Soldat.
For all of you beggers out there,here is a little help.

1. Stop fuggin begging for registration.
2. Get Job
3. Get credit card.
4. Register!

Combat
December 28, 2004, 5:32 pm
Not registered ^^

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
February 2, 2005, 10:22 pm
ok....i really want to register but theres a problem
1.i have my credit card,but my parents dont allow me to use it already(i have 12 years)they say i must be 14 years old.....
2.they wont let me use theyr credit card to pay for registering cuz they think it isnt safe....(yeah whatever)

and a question:can i send a simple mail with cash inside to Michal to get the reg file???

greetz

DNA.styx
February 2, 2005, 10:33 pm
THe company that Michal uses: Digital Candle excepts cash, see their web site for info.

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
February 3, 2005, 5:31 pm
thx man....so m gonna be a registered player:)
i just made an order via share-it and im going to pay in cash!
these 11 euros arent that much!

damnnation
February 3, 2005, 6:07 pm
i wlould really like to i kept asking my dad all week and he just won't pay for me...damn parents and i don't have a card... /*maybe some cool ppl here with to mutch money would make this poor guy reall happy :)???*\

Rhombus
February 6, 2005, 10:48 am
lol styx, thats a weird typo... you mean accepts, as from "to accept", not the word "except". anyway im not registered.

@ nation: why dont you give your parents $9, so they will give you 9 bux from the card? if you think its worth it, and they are real parents, they'll do it. If not, its not your real dad, you're adopted.

damnnation
February 6, 2005, 12:47 pm
my dad thinks tht i have to re-register every tme and stuff i hate him and i alreaddy tried doing that and it didn't work that [IMAGE]ers (i also think i'm adopted it's NO WAY that can be my dad...)

Mr.Blobby
February 20, 2005, 6:10 pm
I was registered... but i didnt pay the $9, mainly because i live in the uk and i cudnt b arse to post it..
Anyways i got a new computer and soldat doesnt work anymore, which serves me right for cheating..
When soldat works though i am planning to register with money and no cracks.. mainly because i like the game.

reckon
March 2, 2005, 7:02 pm
Ive been registered for quite some time.

Deleted User
March 2, 2005, 9:59 pm
Registered and waiting. Cool game...only shareware title #2 I have found of being worthy enough to pay for...the first was Scorched Earth.

The Grand Wazoo
March 3, 2005, 1:40 am
Yes.

jwsolve
March 3, 2005, 12:30 pm
Just registered here and just registered the game, can't wait to get my registration key.

/me keeps checking email. :P

Deleted User
March 3, 2005, 2:57 pm
lol...yeah, I have been checking my hotmail account religiously since I registered the other day as well.

Michal Marcinkowski
March 3, 2005, 6:23 pm
I'm getting strange rejects from e-mails recently, especially from gmail and yahoo. If you have a different mail please give me it, there will be less trouble.

FliesLikeABrick
March 3, 2005, 6:38 pm
yeah, when sending some of the e-mails for the SuS newsletter, I have been getting some rejected by yahoo and netscape saying that they aren't allowing e-mails sent from my mailserver, probably because it detected large traffic and thinks im sending out spam or something... this is part of the reason that the SuS newsletter is now sent through my webspace/php and the smtp server run by roboticalworld.com

Anyone who is not getting e-mails for signing up for things such as soldat registrations and newsletters, please be sure to check your spam inbox, because that is often where it ends up, I can barely keep an idea of how many times people come to me saying that they didnt get the email for SuS/U13 registrations, and it is 99% of the time in their spam inboxes.

Deleted User
March 3, 2005, 7:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Michal MarcinkowskiI'm getting strange rejects from e-mails recently, especially from gmail and yahoo. If you have a different mail please give me it, there will be less trouble.

I am using hotmail. Any problems there?

FliesLikeABrick
March 3, 2005, 9:16 pm
only if you neglect to look in your spam inbox for expected e-mails

Deleted User
March 3, 2005, 10:44 pm
Shouldn't be a problem since I don't have one.

jwsolve
March 3, 2005, 10:47 pm
Thanks Michal, received mine today at those other email addresses, don't know what's wrong with gmail, but anyway got it no probs. Thanks.

Deleted User
March 4, 2005, 2:14 am
Damn...I registered mine on Tuesday and still nothing....

Michal Marcinkowski
March 4, 2005, 7:27 pm
E-mail me and provide a different e-mail than the one you used. Maybe I should change the file extension so that the mail filters don't catch it?

Deleted User
March 4, 2005, 11:07 pm
Sent an e-mail to you a bit ago with a second address to try. That one does not block anything.

big_pete
March 7, 2005, 5:01 am
i had vs 1.2 reg then upgraded to 1.2.1 and no registered any more

Zero72
March 7, 2005, 5:02 am
A good friend of mine bought registrations for himself, myself and another friend of ours, Gord love 'im.

Unlucky 13
March 7, 2005, 7:48 am
quote:Originally posted by Michal MarcinkowskiE-mail me and provide a different e-mail than the one you used. Maybe I should change the file extension so that the mail filters don't catch it?

Do you zip it? Or is it just the plain .reg file?
I suggest you zip it if it isn't already, as it seems zip's get through.
If it is... try raring it... evel leaving it with a .jpg filename and tell the user the EXACT steps to change the filename. Or I could make a Camtasia video about that.

Michal Marcinkowski
March 7, 2005, 11:04 am
I zip it, but some servers check the content of a zip.

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 6:33 pm
I havent registered... dont have a credit card... cant pay dad to pay u either.. aneway its a great game u made,
and I hope for lots'o cool updates ^^

DT
April 8, 2005, 8:46 pm
i won't be able to until we get a new mailman.... or i'm 18.. which ever comes first

Transit
April 19, 2005, 6:16 am
Yeah I registered twice now ^^. About a year ago my dad did it with an anonymous name, then a month or so back my computer completely crashed and I had to re-install my OS. Afterwards I didn't even think about registering till WoL-Shiver said something a few days ago. So I pm'd michal asking for a replacement but since I hold none of the info I dont think it's fair for me to do that. So, I lied to my dad and told him a new version came out and we needed to register again and he's making me clean the bathrooms ick >->. Anyways I really really hope that it comes within a day or two ^^ and h00ray for giving michal 18 dollars for such a fantastic game :).

Fireball
April 28, 2005, 12:02 pm
Me too, i have registred now too. ;)
MY name in soldat is F!reball [SWISS] Hope to see you all there ;)

Deleted User
April 28, 2005, 7:16 pm
good job for reviving a 7 day old thread
anyway im registered

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 10:32 pm
i think ill register soon.....
well yeah - once the bugs get fixed and
save up enough $$$

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 2:37 pm
I went through the registration process three days ago, haven't gotten confirmation or anything, my card hasn't been charged, and I can't access the DigitalCandle site. Yippee.

GAMEOVER
July 13, 2005, 6:15 pm
I registered almost instantly coming from a text based game ive played hardcore for 3 years I couldnt help but step up to this 2d game lol, I think I registered after only 1 week of playing even after being offered a crack I declined the offer and paid proud to suport a game i enjoy excuse the typos catch the rest of you on the battlefields

thelizno
July 14, 2005, 11:03 am
I have registered Soldat.

rabidhamster
July 16, 2005, 7:32 pm
i didn't even want the registered features... i just wanted to support MM.

Hoodlum
July 19, 2005, 4:55 pm
Yep I have registered soldat.

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 9:47 am
is there any free register ways

b00stA
July 24, 2005, 12:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by ralph_bkjis there any free register ways

No.

It's forbidden.

papasurf31
July 24, 2005, 1:42 pm
though not impossible

>_>

<_<

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 4:13 pm
can someone plz send my the registration pack(i canot pay et because i dont have a kredit card)

my email :
(censored)
plz

thelizno
July 25, 2005, 4:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by ekocjacan someone plz send my the registration pack(i canot pay et because i dont have a kredit card)

my email :
(censored)
plz

um, lol. no. do i smell a ban? :)

Sk8er
August 23, 2005, 9:07 am
I REGISTRED SOLDAT AND IT'S GOOD xD

Deleted User
August 23, 2005, 6:21 pm
Not yet but im gonna

n00bs
September 26, 2005, 8:25 pm
lol i have registered with register crack!!! n00bs

b00stA
September 26, 2005, 8:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bslol i have registered with register crack!!! n00bs

B&

Silphatos
October 4, 2005, 1:33 am
I registered it last year.

T-Money
October 5, 2005, 2:54 am
I just registered today.

w00t purple jet flames!

GreenHornet
October 17, 2005, 1:52 pm
Hahaa I am now proud owner of registered Soldat!

nfsjunkie91
October 21, 2005, 11:01 pm
i would register if i could convince my mom to let me spend $9 thru paypal

lithium
October 23, 2005, 12:11 am
lawl, i had the same problem for a while. You can gently prod her by offering to clean the house.

warpo
October 23, 2005, 12:16 am
Lets see...
no buy nags...i dont care about it
interfacers....still dont care
mp3 player......windows media player
colored jet flames....might as well make purple flags..
a star next to name....oh wow a star....cant wait to make a frickin triangle
profiles......one man computer
more i dont care about...
nope i didnt buy

b00stA
October 24, 2005, 11:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by warpoLets see...
no buy nags...i dont care about it
interfacers....still dont care
mp3 player......windows media player
colored jet flames....might as well make purple flags..
a star next to name....oh wow a star....cant wait to make a frickin triangle
profiles......one man computer
more i dont care about...
nope i didnt buy

You obviously missed the point.

nfsjunkie91
November 13, 2005, 5:04 am
i regged, and i a mproud :P mainly cuz this game is teh sex0rz, and i want it to keep going. but i really like the interfaces and jetflames option.

nfsjunkie91
November 13, 2005, 5:18 am
oh, hey lith, jsut to let you know, t did housework w00t it worked, thx :> i never see you on any servers :P, maybe one of these days... :D

rabidhamster
November 13, 2005, 9:11 pm
amazingly, this thread is still going, so yea, me regged.

criddo
November 15, 2005, 6:57 am
I might register one day, just to support it. I don't get whats so amazing about different coloured jetflames and stuff anyway

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 7:11 am
Me either

DeLarge
November 15, 2005, 8:36 pm
Yes! I registered my copy.

UGK
November 24, 2005, 4:08 am
Yeah I registered in July...I lost My reg key in a System Restore....yep Still Waiting for MM to resend me my reg key...

Deleted User
November 24, 2005, 4:11 am
I registered.

n00bie
November 26, 2005, 8:32 pm
could anyone distribute me o copy of your registered soldat???
PLEAS???

Deleted User
November 26, 2005, 9:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00biecould anyone distribute me o copy of your registered soldat???
PLEAS???

Dumbass.

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 12:50 am
Im happy to say, that I payed for this marvelous game. =)

metal123
November 27, 2005, 1:50 am
oh yeah! i just registerd yesterday =D

Soulsnipa
November 27, 2005, 3:13 am
people who think that they arent getting their moneys worth when registering are missing the point. The whole idea is that you donate, but in return there is a little special thing you get in return. And perhaps an incentive on the side, its not like ur getting some spectacular thing by registering, i dont believe that was ever the point.

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
December 11, 2005, 3:58 pm
I agree with Soulsnipa, and yes i'm registered ;).

margus652
December 11, 2005, 6:39 pm
i regged just a day ago, and now i got my key too
but i have a question :
i have seen players without head in game
i just wanna know how they do that?

Mercury92
December 11, 2005, 7:10 pm
I have registred :)

Zenga
December 13, 2005, 7:06 pm
Support the locals and generics...

Of course i reg'd it! ;)

Zenga
December 13, 2005, 8:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by margus652...i have a question :
i have seen players without head in game
i just wanna know how they do that?

there is something about that in FAQ...

it's not hax btw...

Zenga
December 13, 2005, 8:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by elxxI went through the registration process three days ago, haven't gotten confirmation or anything, my card hasn't been charged, and I can't access the DigitalCandle site. Yippee.

i had similar problem...

my hotmail account blocked conformation email like a spam (a$$holes :))...
just pm michal, and your problem will be solved... ;)

mata_bun
January 8, 2006, 6:54 pm
I registered but lost it when got a new comp. My father deleted everything on flash drive by accident. >.>

Miglot Af eraon
January 10, 2006, 9:00 pm
I have a really slow internet connection It isn't worth it. :(

nfsjunkie91
January 23, 2006, 4:04 am
heh, i registered just for the custom interface actually.... ^^, :P

Deleted User
January 23, 2006, 11:22 pm
i reged :D
cuz i'm kool

Deleted User
April 22, 2006, 10:16 pm
I reistered 2 days ago. I found myself playing to much, so I thought hey, and without finishing te sentence in my head, I registered.

Deleted User
April 22, 2006, 11:28 pm
i'm regged, but honestly i dont listen to music or have special jet flames, just so i could use those sexy reg only interfaces (and to support soldat!)

Deleted User
April 23, 2006, 12:43 pm
Oh come on, surely you could dhange your flames. It's the easiest way for someone to know that you're registered

Hootie hoo
April 25, 2006, 2:05 am
I registered. I think it's really great. It gives you a whole lot more control over the game. The $9 is worth it, at least I think so. There are so many more possibilities with interfaces and colored jets and such.
Reccommended!

Rai-Dei
April 25, 2006, 3:10 am
I registerd and I hope Mike Used my money for a donut and a coffee for making soldat :)

Deleted User
April 25, 2006, 3:23 am
I have been registered for about 3 months now.
I love being registered, with the custom jets, the star thingy, etc.

Deleted User
April 26, 2006, 12:57 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Rai-DeiI registerd and I hope Mike Used my money for a donut and a coffee for making soldat :)

Hope he went to McDonalds with mine.

TACKLEbeast666
May 22, 2006, 4:50 am
i'm registered, the registered interface all are in different shapes, and i love the jet flame colors anyway.

also to support michael

T-Bone
June 6, 2006, 11:34 am
I am going to register when i get my new computer finished. I am doing it for M and for the sweet interfaces!

EDIT: Does registering do anything for Forum use?