( search forums )
Newbie needs help
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Vega420x
October 31, 2005, 10:18 pm
hello everyone i have 2 questions.
1st for some reason my mp3s wont play. ive added them into the mp3 folder and tried to add them to the playlist but they wont add.
2nd can you change the resolution for soldat so the window mode isnt so small.

thank you,
david

Kazuki
October 31, 2005, 11:38 pm
I'm not quite sure what is causing your MP3's to not show up. Did you check to make sure that they're in MP3 format?

And no, sadly you can't change the resolution of Soldat. You can, however, change the resolution of your screen so that it seems bigger.

warpo
November 1, 2005, 12:26 am
you really are a newbie

Hoodlum
November 1, 2005, 12:36 am
quote:Originally posted by warpoyou really are a newbie
Alright obviously you must know the problem for this to call him a "newbie" now please go on and tell him.

So when you go and try to add them there not showing up? Did you save it to a playlist and then went to options and selected the playlist?

The Geologist
November 1, 2005, 12:43 am

You deserve a post fine for this spamming nonsense. Seriously...just keep your mouth shut if all you can do is come in to the topic and call him a noob when he has a problem. Useless.

I had this problem, but it was a little different I think..something to do with the songs not being in the directories they were originally pulled from. Are you sure the songs are really copied in the mp3 folder? I know it may sound dumb, but I have had instances where moving a file just moved the name and none of the information.

Edit: Doh \/\/

Swarmer
November 1, 2005, 12:53 am
The solution: you need to register for soldat.

Vega420x
November 1, 2005, 3:38 am
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist
are you sure the songs are really copied in the mp3 folder? I know it may sound dumb, but I have had instances where moving a file just moved the name and none of the information.

Edit: Doh \/\/
yes i copied the songs to the mp3 folder and they wont show up in the playlist. ill make a playlist and import it from wmp.

you dont have to be an ass its just a question.warpo it was just a question. no need to be an ass

Vega420x
November 1, 2005, 3:40 am
this is my first time on these forums.
i knew there was a reason why i dont use forums.
that reason is because of people like warpo who have to be an ass for people asking questions.
dosnt the saying go youll never know unless you ask.
thanks everyone else who responded to my post.
good gaming and hope to see you on soldat

David

Deleted User
November 1, 2005, 6:23 am
god look, the way we are treating you is how we were treated when we first joined, if you cant take it go too a wussy forum like the N forum. blend in or leave. in awnser to your question use a music player in the back gorund, it doesnt slow down the computer that much. and no hyou cant change resolution, but if you some how crack inot soldat and find a way to please tell me. the rest of these forumers dont need to know :P

Echo_Trail
November 1, 2005, 7:19 am
yeah.. hell, no need to register anyway! the background music.. that's what i do.. it works out fine!..
oh, by the way.. u did register, right?

Vega420x
November 1, 2005, 6:35 pm
yyes i did register

Echo_Trail
November 1, 2005, 7:04 pm
yeah, sorry to ask.. but hey, u never know!

Social Poison
November 1, 2005, 9:02 pm
I'm pretty sure you have to have a playlist, not a bunch of mp3s. It used to work like this, but MM decided it'd be better this way. Follow the link here to the playlist generator app. I'm pretty sure you can make them in Winamp too, but why not use a fanapp and make a programmer feel warm and fuzzy on the inside?

And warpo you're a [CENSORED]tard. Burn in hell.

rabidhamster
November 2, 2005, 1:28 am
warpo, if you can't not be retarded, at least change your avatar. it bugs me.

vega420x, welcome to the forums :D