( search forums )
wow I MEAN WOW
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
November 1, 2005, 3:44 am
Holy [CENSORED] , ok today is Hallowween and I was climbing a tree in a park and these ppl called the cops and there came over asked me a few qustions and then asked me if I was high because I was way to calm when talking to them and my eye's looked very white. HOLY [CENSORED] I think some think is messed up with that I mean if I was high I would be freakin out and [CENSORED] . Well any ways I talk my way out of it by bluffing and saying "ya if you wanna give me a drug test or some thing" and other stuff which is good because I smoke early and im on probation for weed ^_^.

p.s when there where talking to me i found out that it was my teachers mother.

karmazon
November 1, 2005, 4:00 am
AND THEN YOU WOKE UP AND THE EARTH EXPLODED

peemonkey
November 1, 2005, 4:02 am
bluffing? i doubt you were high. and if you werent, then it's not bluffing. it's cooperation.

LazehBoi
November 1, 2005, 4:32 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterI smoke early and im on probation for weed ^_^.
...That explains so much.

Captain Ben
November 1, 2005, 5:53 am
Jebus, now think... Who really cares?

Vijchtidoodah
November 1, 2005, 6:28 am
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoiquote:Originally posted by jebushunterI smoke early and im on probation for weed ^_^.
...That explains so much.

Smoking weed doesn't make you stupid. That leaves only the "Dropped on his head too many times as a baby" explanation.

Unlucky 13
November 1, 2005, 6:45 am
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodah
Smoking weed doesn't make you stupid. That leaves only the "Dropped on his head too many times as a baby" explanation.

My mum has a... friend... that is permanetly thick in the head from smoking and drinking under-age (not that you are allowed to smoke weed at any age, but...). And her mum (the friend's mum) smoked weed (supposedly) when she was pregnant.

So many possibilies.

Vijchtidoodah
November 1, 2005, 6:53 am
Drinking is the cause, Unlucky. In fact, THC (the chemical in weed that gets you high) is suspected of increasing the rate at which certain cells that govern memory in your brain develop.

peemonkey
November 1, 2005, 6:55 am
my brother's smoke himself retarded. it happens sometimes.

Deleted User
November 1, 2005, 12:40 pm
you didnt even egg one house?

Echo_Trail
November 1, 2005, 1:13 pm
my mom has this boyfriend who used to do coke a few years ago.. then he met her, and all started going fine.. my mom is almost 40 by now, but since she met him(he's 30) she's been having this midlife crisis and stuff, about becoming old and [CENSORED].. anyway, they used to get drunk alot, and party all night.. hell, like a couple of [CENSORED]ing teenagers. anything went fina and all, until one night.. they wanted to smoke some weed, just for the fun of it, and he endet up beating her almost to death! it turnes out the chemicals in this weed somehow reacts with the damage of him being an addict once.. now, i'm not really into drugs, but man, that is so wicked.. anyway, just wanted to show how screwed i find this [CENSORED]! i used to mah sometimes myself, but after that, i threw those habbits to hell.. man..

lithium
November 1, 2005, 1:57 pm
Yeah, regardless of what anyone says, stupid shiite happens when you're high. Maybe it doesn't make you stupid longer-term, but short-term, definitely.

?
November 1, 2005, 6:30 pm
I was at work, but I had bought some aerosol bug spray and about 5 lighters and a 6 pack of eggs so I got to set stuff on fire and get paid for it :P And some really cute girls came in and started talking to me as I was mopping the floor, one was a cat and the other a cowgirl.

a-4-year-old
November 1, 2005, 9:38 pm
i got 3 buddy names just to take off my buddy list (girls)
http://www.jinx.com/scripts/details.asp?affid=-1&productID=327 (just so you know)

@? O_O they said they where 16 i swear!

Deleted User
November 1, 2005, 10:36 pm
. . . ok i was not high at the time but i smoked that day. so if there drug tested me ...

lithium
November 1, 2005, 10:39 pm
Drugs are bad.

The Geologist
November 1, 2005, 10:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailmy mom has this boyfriend who used to do coke a few years ago.. then he met her, and all started going fine.. my mom is almost 40 by now, but since she met him(he's 30) she's been having this midlife crisis and stuff, about becoming old and [CENSORED].. anyway, they used to get drunk alot, and party all night.. hell, like a couple of [CENSORED]ing teenagers. anything went fina and all, until one night.. they wanted to smoke some weed, just for the fun of it, and he endet up beating her almost to death! it turnes out the chemicals in this weed somehow reacts with the damage of him being an addict once.. now, i'm not really into drugs, but man, that is so wicked.. anyway, just wanted to show how screwed i find this [CENSORED]! i used to mah sometimes myself, but after that, i threw those habbits to hell.. man..

While it's a horrible thing to see your mother beaten like that, and the guy who did it is an outright [CENSORED] who deserves to get beaten with a metal bat, I don't think the situation you're describing is an effect of the chemicals in the weed, so much as his habits as an addict. That sort of behavior smacks of alcholism and heavy addiction. There's a difference between getting high and being so addicted that you can't control you actions. More power to you for choosing to stay away from stuff like that.

Melba
November 1, 2005, 10:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahDrinking is the cause, Unlucky. In fact, THC (the chemical in weed that gets you high) is suspected of increasing the rate at which certain cells that govern memory in your brain develop.

WHAT? As far as I know, weed ruins your short term memory!

karmazon
November 1, 2005, 11:33 pm
pro potheads will say it makes you smarter, anti potheads will say it makes you dumber, but the truth is it makes you so silly you can't even tell your mouth from your ass

papasurf31
November 2, 2005, 12:03 am
COCKS GO WHERE!?

But seriously, so many of my friends do weed, but the effects are really varied. It obviously causes damage to your body, that's undeniable, but I seriously haven't noticed anything really wrong with any of these people.

Most of them do sports, about half are pulling good grades, and even this one kid is a track and field star (ran a 5 minute mile and he's improving). So I think weed gets an unusually bad rep, because i makes you do stupid things, but the actualy proven direct medical effects of smoking it are really not that severe. Plus it makes you so silly, you think trees have gas pedals and you try to find the gear shift before realizing that pines are, in fact, all equipped with factory standard automatic transmission :P

Deleted User
November 2, 2005, 4:30 am
isnt it in the forum rules not to post a topic under the influence of drugs :P

frogboy
November 2, 2005, 4:35 am
quote:Originally posted by Taalisnt it in the forum rules not to post a topic under the influence of drugs :P
That got removed when Hitman became a mod.

vash763
November 2, 2005, 4:51 am
lmao

I live like a 3 minutes south of Granite Falls (for anyone who has seen that one Rolling Stones I think, I can't remember) and Lake Stevens is just infested with a bunch of rich kids who spend all day getting blazed. That and alcohol is also a big one here. Shrooms, oh wait acid. Coke also.
Ya we had to write a [CENSORED]ing district wide paper on substance abuse because of this.

I think weed is pretty dumb, even if what the drug itself did to you wasn't harmfull, the smoke will do hell to your lungs.

?
November 2, 2005, 4:24 pm
I had to work last night again and I found out a new way to toast bread :P

Deleted User
November 2, 2005, 11:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by Melbaquote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahDrinking is the cause, Unlucky. In fact, THC (the chemical in weed that gets you high) is suspected of increasing the rate at which certain cells that govern memory in your brain develop.

WHAT? As far as I know, weed ruins your short term memory!

~yes and no~ After you get high some times its hard to remember what you did when you where high. This happens when you did nuffing to remember i.e you just sat down and wacth tv

STEELIX
November 3, 2005, 11:31 am
orele.

The Geologist
November 3, 2005, 5:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by vash763lmao

I live like a 3 minutes south of Granite Falls (for anyone who has seen that one Rolling Stones I think, I can't remember) and Lake Stevens is just infested with a bunch of rich kids who spend all day getting blazed. That and alcohol is also a big one here. Shrooms, oh wait acid. Coke also.
Ya we had to write a [CENSORED]ing district wide paper on substance abuse because of this.

I think weed is pretty dumb, even if what the drug itself did to you wasn't harmfull, the smoke will do hell to your lungs.

A district wide paper, huh? If there's anything that qualifies as useless, it's a bunch of kids writing on a subject they know little about.

Melba
November 3, 2005, 5:38 pm
I'm not talking about remembering what you're doing while you're high.
That would go for alcohol too. I'm talking about your short term memory failing you after you've used it.

Don't take this to the bank, but I heard it [CENSORED]s up your short term memory for good. People wouldn't notice anything from the first or ten times. but slowly, it gets worse.
(afaik)

Deleted User
November 4, 2005, 2:06 am
yes i know you ment short term for permently but as far i know... nope but you will do VERY STUPID THINGS WHEN YOUR HIGH ie like when my brother called in his work and told them he was high and didnt want to come in.