( search forums )
Server option-Team Colors
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Soulsnipa
November 1, 2005, 6:59 pm
Idono if this has been suggested or not. The team colors that appear should be an option chosen by the server. No more plain red and blue anymore, comon!

Echo_Trail
November 1, 2005, 7:37 pm
yeah.. that'd be cool.. like, a little variation..:D

Stern
November 2, 2005, 5:30 am
That would be great, like in games like aoe and warcraft where you can make yourself green or orange even if you're player one in a 1v1 match. Good idea, soulsnipa!

Deleted User
November 2, 2005, 6:42 pm
This would rock.

Chonoryoku
November 2, 2005, 7:48 pm
Yes! I can't believe no one thought of this before! This would be good ONLY if custom gosteks and player arrows aren't implemented though.

Deleted User
November 3, 2005, 12:25 pm
actually i did a very long time ago in a galaxy far far away, or someone else thought of it idono

xtishereb
November 3, 2005, 10:00 pm
You can kinda do this by turning on clanmatch, but that's not really gonna work too much.
This should be an option in config.exe.
Also, player colors in DM-based games should be changable. I've seen this on some servers, but I don't know how to get that to work, it could have been a connection error, and it should also an option in config.exe.

Soulsnipa
November 3, 2005, 10:01 pm
clan match only allows you to control one team

Michal
November 3, 2005, 11:44 pm
Yep, I suggested this a while ago. More specificly: flag colour, team names, and team uniforms.
I'd still really like to see this.

Deleted User
November 4, 2005, 1:23 am
what about being able to make 1 clothing item invisible, it would be funny watching 1 team running around with no legs, and the other running around with no upper body, only a head. It might also make sniping people harder...(for all you people who dont like barrets)

Soulsnipa
November 4, 2005, 2:03 am
idono about body parts...and even team name and all the other stuff isnt necessary. The flag color should change according to the color of the new team color.

Deleted User
November 4, 2005, 4:11 am
I like this idea a lot, and it wouldn't conflict with the custom gosteks idea, since this suggestion only effects colors (which we are already able to individualize), and the custom gostek suggestion only deals with the gostek graphics (in other words, body shapes) themselves.

Deleted User
November 4, 2005, 10:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipaidono about body parts...and even team name and all the other stuff isnt necessary. The flag color should change according to the color of the new team color.

whats wrong with a team running around with no legs!?!?