( search forums )
Massive Kill
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Rach
November 2, 2005, 12:05 am
Ok... this was strange but I was using the USSOCOM and was just spawn killing, (It was a bot vs. human match) I used team chat and told everyone to kill all the bots. They, amazingly, did. I just stood there and eventually all the bots had appeared. I shot all of them and got upto the "Masta Killa" you get after you get all the other messages. I got 32 kills that time!

This really suprised me, anyone else have a "Mass Kill Moment"

Deleted User
November 2, 2005, 12:38 am
Masta Killa? yes?

Deleted User
November 2, 2005, 12:51 am
....so european

Chonoryoku
November 2, 2005, 3:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by RachOk... this was strange but I was using the USSOCOM and was just spawn killing, (It was a bot vs. human match) I used team chat and told everyone to kill all the bots. They, amazingly, did. I just stood there and eventually all the bots had appeared. I shot all of them and got upto the "Masta Killa" you get after you get all the other messages. I got 32 kills that time!

This really suprised me, anyone else have a "Mass Kill Moment"
Hmm... :| Not cool.

numgun
November 2, 2005, 7:50 pm
heheh... lemme translate: bot vs. human = zombie vs. human
simple as that! ^^

xtishereb
November 3, 2005, 12:04 am
It's really easy to get massive ammounts of kills by fighting zombies. You just need a choke point and a minigun.
You know where it goes from there.

One time I got like 100 kills by turret-whoring on inf_Outpost. It was against bots. If it was against people, a barrettard would have taken me out. Hey, fight fire with fire.

Messiah
November 4, 2005, 1:19 am
Well i suggest reading manuals? Bots arent the smartest players around but i dont blame you, i almost [CENSORED] myself when i got my first "DOUBLE KILL"

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 8:42 pm
Once in a map with no waypoints I put some bots and went to the enemy base(CTF) with m79 and I saw all the bots in 1 corner And I said to myself:"Hmmmmm...this maybe be fun" shot Killed a lot of bots in a shot and get "STOP IT!" in the kill messages... Fun :)

Hoodlum
November 15, 2005, 9:01 pm
The highest I have ever got was "MULTIKILL x2" or something like that but it was with actual humans not bots.

Chonoryoku
November 15, 2005, 11:39 pm
Highest I ever got with people was "SERIAL KILL" when I took down two people while going for the flag, throwing a grenade on a pair of snipers, and killing some newly spawned victims.

I was kicked.

criddo
December 9, 2005, 1:05 am
One time I played with some bots and made some crazy weapon mods, and I got so many kills in a row. This is what it says in case anyone wants to know (in order)
You Killed (Player name)
Double Kill
Triple Kill
Multi Kill
Multi Kill x2
Serial Kill
Insane Kills
Gimme More!
Masta Killa!
Stop It!!!!
Mercy!!!!!!!!!!
Cheater!!!!!!!!
Phased Plasma Rifle in the Forty Watt Range
Hey, Just what you see, pal
Just what you see, pal...
and then it just keeps going through Masta Killa, Stop It!!!!, etc. again.

Koon
December 9, 2005, 5:09 am
If someone could manage to pass through all of the multiple kill messages in a human only map, i would through myself on the ground at their feet and proclaim him the Lord of Soldat!

Antifate
December 9, 2005, 10:32 pm
I once got Masta Kill in Rambomatch. It was insane, dodging all those barret shots and landing double-triple kills every fire arrow :).

Velroth
December 11, 2005, 12:36 am
I think Mulitkill x2 is my highest in a match vs people.

Everytime I get something like that, though, I stop - wherever I am - and say "MULTIKILL! YEAH!" which usually results in my death. =(

headstone
December 11, 2005, 1:50 am
I think my best was a Serial Kill with the saw in Nuubia.

santa
December 24, 2005, 5:21 am
yeah u mean masta killa?

MWTBDLTR
December 24, 2005, 5:34 am
The most iv ever gotten is multi kill x2. Even though it was a bot match i was happy, and no it wasnt zombies, or anything like that, just me and standard bots

Jenkins
December 24, 2005, 5:47 am
I got serial kill against humans. However it was on a modded weapon deathmatch so its not very impressive.