( search forums )
ETA clan is recruiting!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Martin777
November 2, 2005, 3:08 pm
Clan: The European Thunder Alliance
tag: [ETA]
leaders: Martin, Ken The Great, Also we got squads and squad leaders.
members: 24-30 and rising.
Attention you need to be ATLEAST 13 years old!!!
We have TS , Irc, Forums.
Before you are in you will run through 1-2 tryouts. In these tryouts we will see your language, maybe even your voice if TS ( TeamSpeak ) server is on. So be prepaired!
And we have an active server usually 1-14 or even more hours open all day. If its less then 1-2 hours then there will be an explonation. Usually otherwise its 6-9 hours open.
We have practices every day, so be atleast a bit active.
Thankyou.

:...Squads...:

Because we have so many members, the clan has 2 squads so far who fight against eachother to practice and fight CWs ( Clawnars ).
Also we are making a third squad soon.
Squads contain a limited amount of people, squads members will come closer friends and enjoy playing more then usually :P

DragonGrace
December 19, 2005, 3:22 am
hey man, i wanna join up. im am 19 and have been playing soldat for about 3 years now. just a little more in fact. have been looking for a clan for ages that knows how to fit life and soldat together, and actually be online too lol.

if you wanna contact me dc_frontman@hotmail.com im online most of the time, and at the mo, unemployed so i have loadsa time lol. just drop us a line if you wanna talk ok?

look forward to playing ya

DragonGrace

Martin Firth
December 19, 2005, 5:41 am
Hey, I'm interested, except I,m not European. I am 14, Im play soldat every day. I'm on a 512k DSL connection. I have msn (micomator@gmail.com). I'd also like to know who made the website (it's very good!) just out of curiosity.