( search forums )
I'll retire...u_u
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
Raptor
November 3, 2005, 12:57 am
Well... you read the title, I'm retiring my mapping services because I have a super mega really slow computer with and old ATI card and not it became impossible to make a descent map for me. Same with waypointing, I'll reset my sig, I'll not waypoint anymore (And I loved to WP u_u).
I will also stop making maps because it seemed that no one liked them (probably because of my comp) but if I get a new one (never because I can't afford one... yes, I'm not rich) I'll continue making maps! and most of all I'll continue waypointing.
For the moment I can say that my last map was CTF_Duel.

Thanks for your time friends.

m00`
November 3, 2005, 3:08 am
mapping is not a job so you cant really retire, and you cant really quit either, you could say that you stopped though, that sounds better

Deleted User
November 3, 2005, 10:24 am
its a shame, i liked your maps :(. eh ill get over it, look through the trash your bound to find a banana that works better then your ATI

Melba
November 3, 2005, 5:28 pm
To be honest, I never really noticed you- But now that i checked out your profile, i see that your first name is 'Lara'.
Which would mean you are a girl? which means there are girls on the internets?

Echo_Trail
November 3, 2005, 7:03 pm
man.. people really seem to be moved by you retirement..:D
Anyway, i think it's sad.. u won't be retirering from playing soldat as well, will you?

Deleted User
November 3, 2005, 7:11 pm
i'll miss your pro waypointing, my friend:|..

STEELIX
November 3, 2005, 10:16 pm
Ok.

Raptor
November 4, 2005, 2:01 am
quote:Originally posted by MelbaTo be honest, I never really noticed you- But now that i checked out your profile, i see that your first name is 'Lara'.
Which would mean you are a girl? which means there are girls on the internets?

No, my real name is Wilfredo and Lara is a state of Venezuela. I live there.

And no, I'll not retire from playing Soldat xD
quote:Originally posted by HHHi'll miss your pro waypointing, my friend:|..

Thanks HHH... Thank you very much.
I think I'll waypoint again someday :)

DeMonIc
November 4, 2005, 11:11 am
You barely kicked off as a mapper, you can (could?) make great maps.. is there a possibility for you to get back on track sometime?