( search forums )
Spinning nades.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
-Claw-
November 3, 2005, 4:40 pm
What about making nades to spin in air. For example: that would make it possible to make mods with grenades in a stick. (aye, i dunno the word ;D)

Stern
November 3, 2005, 9:37 pm
Yeah, like in COD. Or there could be sticky grenades... they do less damage but stick to a player (i know, this is like halo. don't flame me)

Deleted User
November 3, 2005, 9:59 pm
the cluster is spinning in the air.. so why didnt MM make the grenade spin in the air too?..

well.. i like the.. idea?

GluLm
November 3, 2005, 10:03 pm
Yeah I personally asked him last year about it, but he didn't seem to get what I meant. He told me they were actually spinning but we just don't see it. (- _-)
Anyway yeah, that's the kind of detail I'd like to see implemented too.

Chonoryoku
November 3, 2005, 11:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by GluLmHe told me they were actually spinning but we just don't see it. (- _-)
MM LIES

I tried the Metal Slug mod and the stick grenades don't spin. :| This would be pretty awesome to have.

Deleted User
November 4, 2005, 5:02 am
lieing makes baby jesus cry, shame on you MM.
it would be cool, for modding and stuff, maybe you could make it so it doesnt explode as an option in the weapons edit so you could have ninja stars

vash763
November 4, 2005, 5:10 am
great ideas

Kaider
November 4, 2005, 5:54 am
Maybe.....wouldn't this cause a bit of lag though?

.Loki
November 4, 2005, 6:04 am
on a 10 year old computer, maybe.

Echo_Trail
November 4, 2005, 8:35 am
yeah.. kaider, i really don't hope that's the computer to wich you're attached:D
anyway, it'd be really great for a ww2 mod.. that german grenade..! it's be awesome.. it should fly kinda like the knife.. when it hits something, it stops spinning and just falls to the ground..

zyxstand
November 4, 2005, 8:41 pm
lmao
"spinning grenades make my computer lag - I don't like spinning nades."

imagine stick-nades flying vertically with no spin. that'd be funny.

good idea, i'm for it

Michal
November 4, 2005, 9:49 pm
Good suggestion.
Also, I'm pretty sure that the M79 grenade should not be spinning.