( search forums )
solution to access violations
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
xeneron
November 3, 2005, 10:18 pm
dont know if its been posted yet. and the solution is pretty obvious when i found it out. all you have to do is download soldat 1.2.1 from a website and install it into a different directory from the soldat 1.3 client. if you want the features of soldat 1.3, you just copy and paste the files (not included in soldat 1.2.1) from soldat 1.3 and paste them into the soldat 1.2.1 folder, and if it prompts you to replace the existing foldaer, say yes. and if you have any mods that dont install into soldat 1.2.1 correctly, just install that mod into soldat 1.3 first, and copy and paste the mod files into the specified folder in soldat 1.2.1. and for those gostek mods that don't look very correct, that means they have their own ranny. just delete the mod's ranny, and replace it with the original ranny.

Deleted User
November 3, 2005, 10:21 pm
*trying, to see if your telling the truth or telling bullturd"

Henkka
November 3, 2005, 11:40 pm
What...?

Deleted User
November 3, 2005, 11:42 pm
henkka dont post here if you dont know what hees talking about.....i shouldnt have even posted here

Deleted User
November 4, 2005, 12:40 am
ummm, we have the 1.3 patch for that thing you are just trying to explain

Deleted User
November 4, 2005, 1:05 am
Or we can make 2 soldat folders.

One named Soldat13
and one named Soldat121

YAY THATS WHAT I DO

Echo_Trail
November 4, 2005, 8:30 am
why would anyone still play 1.2.1? i mean.. it's really not that better.. compared to the amount of servers in 1.3 atleast!