( search forums )
Lord Boxtop has 16 bots for you.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Bot Forum
Lord Boxtop
November 5, 2005, 12:24 am
You're probably wondering why I'm posting my lame bots here. It's because 1. I'm self-centered, and 2. I feel we need a bit more variety from the typical "Target Eliminated" style of bots (refering to the 100 Bots pack.) Besides, it's fun to make bots of people you hate so you can blow 'em away in the arena.

Anyway, here are the bots, all made with the Soldat Bot Creator/Editor:

Android X55-3 - A battle andriod built by Landri Corperation. Programmed to pop some caps into unsuspecting meddlers.
Barney Calhoun - Barney Calhoun from the game Half-Life. Security is his primary concern.
Billy - Based off the chatterbot([URL]) by Greg Leedburg. Wants to know why you won't marry Will. (Chat lines based off of actual things he's said)
Gordon Freeman - Gordon Freeman from the game Half-Life. What he lacks in social skills he makes up for in firepower.
Ingrid Newkirk - President of PETA. Finds your death justifed when it comes to avenging the animals you've eaten.
The Joker - Batman's insane nemesis, and my favorite villian. Finds everything amusing.
Lam3r - Your typical multiplayer nuisance. Thinks he pwns all with his l33t gaming skillz.
Mr. T - From the A-Team. Has had enough of your jibba-jabba.
Numbah One - From the Kids Next Door. Who knew 10 year olds could kick copious amount of rear?
a PETA groupie - The typical dork you see on street corners shouting "Stop eating animals!" Feel free to fire at will.
pooper - This is Pooper. He likes poop.
Random Guy - A guy who likes saying random things. Doesn't want you to have any soup.
retardd - Primary cannon fodder. Can't shoot for beans.
a scientist - Just wanted to see a scientist kick butt. Has your demise mathematically planned.
Sureshot - Sterotypical Soldat bot. This was my first.
Zombini - A zombie bot. Wants brains.

For some reason I can't get Joker's face white. I think it's because the color white = light skin color.

Anyway, here's the download: [URL]

If you need some more proof that my bots are worth downloading, try looking at these:
- An old shot of a couple bots and I playing CTF: [URL]
- The typical outcome of a PM game: [URL]

Yeah, so...have fun? KTHXBYE.

Chonoryoku
November 5, 2005, 1:12 am
...you got beat by a bot.

@_@

Lord Boxtop
November 5, 2005, 1:17 am
Yeah. But that's because I suck. =D

The Certified Psychopath
November 9, 2005, 1:44 am
Boo, link's down.

Deleted User
November 9, 2005, 2:38 am
Pretty good

Lord Boxtop
November 10, 2005, 10:30 pm
@TCP: Odd...the link works for me.

Deleted User
November 10, 2005, 11:04 pm
same

The Certified Psychopath
November 11, 2005, 2:29 am
Okay, now it works. I dunno why it wasn't working the other time...

Deleted User
November 11, 2005, 4:35 am
Im downloading them now, not because I use bots but because your descriptions are really funny. :) and I want to kill me some PETA people.

Lord Boxtop
November 11, 2005, 5:14 am
Yeah. Try putting an Ingrid bot and a bunch of PETA groupie bots on the same team. It's fun, but they're tough because they all use the minigun as their favorite weapon (teh so-called "n00b weapon").

Deleted User
November 11, 2005, 5:41 am
n00b weapon?
Tread lightly Boxtop, tread lightly... ;)

Lord Boxtop
November 11, 2005, 5:26 pm
Hey, that's what everyone else calls it. I'm more partial to the MP5 and the Minimi, anyway.

Hoodlum
November 11, 2005, 8:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by ElGat0Im downloading them now, not because I use bots but because your descriptions are really funny. :) and I want to kill me some PETA people.
Thats a must do before anyone dies.

Reese35649
January 2, 2006, 1:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by Officer_Bulbock
n00b weapon? Tread lightly Boxtop, tread lightly.

It's all about the "weapon".

vash763
January 2, 2006, 1:34 pm
We don't take to kindly to folks who bump old topics.

arrg