November 5, 2005, 6:27 am
Haha, Halo sucks.

Deleted User
November 5, 2005, 7:04 am
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

wait, whats so funny?

Captain Ben
November 5, 2005, 7:13 am
Out of curiousity, what's the story with Dreamcasts? Were they any good? Any good games? FILL ME IN!

EDIT: Did/does anyone here have one still? If so, what's the go with the controllers? Did anyone here attempt the online 56k play?

WHEN WAS IT RELEASED?!!

vash763
November 5, 2005, 7:16 am
I never really did play a Dreamcast either.

LazehBoi
November 5, 2005, 7:27 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenOut of curiousity, what's the story with Dreamcasts? Were they any good? Any good games? FILL ME IN!

EDIT: Did/does anyone here have one still? If so, what's the go with the controllers? Did anyone here attempt the online 56k play?

WHEN WAS IT RELEASED?!!

I have a Dreamcast and yes, it's good. Good games, too. Soul Calibur, Ikaruga, Guilty Gear X, Virtual On, Skies of Arcadia, JET GRIND RADIOOOOOOO, Chu Chu Rocket, Rez, Marvel vs Capcom 2 (not great, but fun all the same) and Powerstone 1 and 2 are the only games I can think of right now. You don't need a chip to play burned games, either.

The controller isn't awesome, but it's big enough for my hands (unlike the PSX) and the analog stick doesn't suck ass, unlike the N64.

From what i've heard, it failed due to bad marketing. I don't even remember enough of what I was told to say anything, other than it had to do with them pissing people off with their previous consoles. Apparently people were too caught up in the (over?)hype of the PS2 that they didn't bother buying a console from a company that had screwed them over once or twice. That and uh, apparently it had a massive price tag. Hell. http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/608/608318p1.html

Oh yeah, as for the online thing. After it's demise, they shut down every online service except for Phantasy Star Online (never played, never will). I've been a little interested in surfing the intarweb with it, but I don't think i'll bother.

n00bface
November 5, 2005, 7:29 am
quote:That and uh, apparently it had a massive price tag.
No, it was only a little bit more expensive than a PS and an N64.

vash763
November 5, 2005, 9:20 am
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoiJET GRIND RADIOOOOOOO
ah yes great game

November 5, 2005, 1:20 pm
ahaha, nice find.

Dreamcast Crazy rich bald guy spotted at several promotional events leading up to launch.

Xbox Crazy rich bald guy spotted at several promotional events leading up to launch.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Captain Ben
November 5, 2005, 1:50 pm
Are there any fun online games for it? Can you set it up LAN like? If so, I'd drag a couple up to PNG so that when my friends and I get tired of drunken Mario Kart: DOuble Dash sprees, we'd have something other than teamkilling in Quake 2 to fall back on.

Meandor
November 5, 2005, 2:05 pm
A game I always wanted to play on DC was the 3rd installation of the shining force series (previous episodes were published for the sega genesis, only console I ever had <3).

papasurf31
November 5, 2005, 4:00 pm
Phantasy Star Online. If you're into life sucking MMOs.

My personal favorite games for the sytem though were soul calibur and Grandia 2...damn those games rocked.

LazehBoi
November 5, 2005, 10:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenAre there any fun online games for it? Can you set it up LAN like?
Sadly, no. I don't think you can.

b00stA
November 6, 2005, 6:58 pm
Who cares if a console fails or not?

Oh, and the article is either meant to be funny or sucks.
Thinking about it, it sucks anyway.

vash763
November 6, 2005, 7:22 pm
did you read the second part?