( search forums )
Forest map
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
AlexSzczepaniak
February 24, 2003, 2:29 am
I made a map designed for use in LAN games, roughly for 3-4 players. It's also good for teamplay against an AI on the red team (I haven't put any waypoints for the blue team). The map is based in a forest-like area, with dense vegetation, which is very fun in firefights. Yeah yeah, blah blah, let's get to the pictures. [:D]

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] mp1.JPG32.94 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] mp2.JPG31.93 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] mp3.JPG33.17 KB

The key feature of the map, albeit small, is the trees which are great for hiding behind, and the tall grass. Anyhow, feedback would be greatly appreciated, and enjoy! :)

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] forest.zip5.4 KB

N1nj@
February 24, 2003, 2:32 am
not really any speacial about it...is kinda like the same map as hmm...Flashback or the other map with no flying jet pack but with more trees...but good job anyway

Evolution
February 24, 2003, 2:33 am
pretty nice map dude!
the trees make it hard to see sorta in a way...
still.....nice job!
-----
i just noticed...
3 consecutive posts were by canadians..
WOOHOO! CANDA ROCKS! Lol.....

xXShavoXx
February 24, 2003, 2:36 am
yeah looks like a generic map that comes with Soldat. Nice job anyways...

AlexSzczepaniak
February 24, 2003, 2:44 am
Thanks. I've found that the hill on the top of the map is a pretty key point, and anyone that controls it can pretty much turn anyone below into hamburger meat. :o

But the generic look is kind of what I was going for. I'm now working on a desert map, but I think i'll need to put in some new graphics.

sauron_the_deceiver
February 24, 2003, 9:27 am
make some new pieces of scenery and textures. yeh that map looks real nice, but i wont download it. if i ever do play multiplayer it would be with bots so no waypoints means no games. sorry dude.

N1nj@
February 24, 2003, 1:49 pm
dam you EmoAC, you ruined our canada post streak! hehe

Evolution
February 25, 2003, 3:56 am
yeah ninja! LOL :)
but shavo screwed it up b4
sauron