( search forums )
Sports
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Raptor
November 6, 2005, 2:09 am
Since I know that most of you are just sitting there in your computers posting here for the rest of the day, I would like to know what sports do you like or practice?

I like soccer and I pwn at it. My record kicking the ball in the air without it touching the floor is of 112 kicks. And if I'm lying, I'll quit Soldat.

Captain Ben
November 6, 2005, 2:15 am
Well then I hope to god you're lying ;/

Living on the water's edge of a canal, I get out to surfski as often as I can. in saying that, the weather's pretty [CENSORED]ty at the moment, and my surfski is fulla holes. By the time I get the second lap done, I'm either crying or I can't feel my ankles. I get good sunsets, though.

Chonoryoku
November 6, 2005, 2:20 am
Basketball is all that I play. >:

peemonkey
November 6, 2005, 3:01 am
target shooting
trap shooting
competitive shooting
horse shooting (like the basketball game, but with rifles, not killing horses, i wouldnt post that ;))
that's about it.

N1nj@
November 6, 2005, 3:16 am
basketball, football, baseball, hockey

vash763
November 6, 2005, 3:47 am
I used to fence

Outcast
November 6, 2005, 11:27 am
Bball and i pwn at it. I also moderately pwn at soccer. Everything else I play is random.

R0L4ND
November 6, 2005, 1:46 pm
Badminton and Aikido.

Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 2:43 pm
skateboarding.......and some snowboarding in the winter but not alot cus im to lazy

grand_diablo
November 6, 2005, 3:07 pm
soccer, table-tennis (although I rarely come to play these 2), and recently (mountain-)biking (me gets teh sportive)

for wintertime ive ordered my self micro-skies, cause I hate carrying around heavy skies or wearing those extremly uncomfortable skiing shoes (which is the main reason why its been years since the last time I was skiing).
[IMAGE]

?
November 6, 2005, 3:25 pm
I tell jokes as a sport....

Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 3:53 pm
I play tennis :P

Yukwunhang
November 6, 2005, 4:12 pm
Table tennis. I'm freaking good at it :D

mickle89
November 7, 2005, 10:54 am
yukwunhang: YOU ME PADDLEWAR NOW!

What if there was "over the net" paddlewar/pong. That WOULD be greater than Soldat.

LazehBoi
November 7, 2005, 11:05 am
Table tennis and Badminton. I used to play them, at least.
I got horrible addicted to table tennis at school camp... god damn it was fun.

November 7, 2005, 12:12 pm
I do footy.. im not good at juggling but i can run... and run... and run...

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 12:19 pm
Floorball ;)

Cookie.
November 7, 2005, 5:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by NookieFloorball ;)

Ooo my roommate plays that, I had never heard of it until he told me about it, and on that note any sport that uses a wiffle ball is for little kids! EKEKKEE

lithium
November 7, 2005, 5:44 pm
Everything. I'm good at all sports, and I'm not bragging or anything, I just can't help it. I usually play football, basketball, soccer, tennis or badminton. I'm great at badminton.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 5:50 pm
beach volleyball is the man.. but i suck at it..

text_killer
November 7, 2005, 7:19 pm
caving ( have been doing it since i was born )
mountain-climbing (started about 4 years ago )
soccer ( good for goalkeeper with 1,94 m :D )

papasurf31
November 7, 2005, 7:46 pm
I play goalie for my school soccer team, but I could play goalie for just about any other sport too (hockey, lacrosse etc.) I got nasty reflexes, which unfortunately don't translate over into soldat very well :(

Badminton is fun, like tennis for the weak :P But I've never played seriously, just during good days when it's just me and a few friends, ie not enough to play other sports. It's cool cause my school has just about every single kind of game court imaginable it's open to the public.

I could school all of you at table tennis (ping-pong). We chinese are just naturally good at it, like how we win every year at the olympics :D

I could play running-back, but I need to bulk up on my upper body strength. Agility and speed I got from...

FREESTYLE WALKING! OH YEAH! PWN!

peemonkey
November 7, 2005, 8:59 pm
still the most badass sport player here ;)

Raptor
November 7, 2005, 9:55 pm
I don't think so xD

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 11:00 pm
i also do extreme rock climbing extreme sky diving extreme surfing and extreme extreme