( search forums )
Anti hack script for ARSSE
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server discussion
Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 4:20 am
there is a new hack that has been released. (THE HACK CONTAINS SEVERAL VIRUSES I HAVE SCANNED IT MYSELF)

when the hack is used it creates an in game message of what the hack is called and where you can get it. this script uses arsse and the onplayerspeak bind. when the player says the hack he is banned and the server lets all the players in game know who was banned and why he was banned. if you PM me i will give you the script to use. the script does contain where you can get the hack! DO NOT GET IT! IT CONTAINS SEVERAL VIRUSES AND TROJANS!!!

i am ahab
November 6, 2005, 9:32 am
the problem with naming banned names is that they are so easily changed.

im confused. u say that there is a new hack that:
1) creates in game messages to broadcast to other players where to get the hack
2) then it bans them for using it
3) its full of viruses
4) you will send it to us if we want it

i think you maybe meant you have written a script that stops this hack? and that is what you will send?

FliesLikeABrick
November 6, 2005, 5:29 pm
1) yes it is against the rules to name hackers
2) you said you made a script, where is it?
3) this is nothing new, we have known this all for months

Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 8:17 pm
@flab i will not post the script but if you pm me i will give it to you.
@ahab the hack is what contains the viruses and i will not send that to you but i will send the script.

Deleted User
November 11, 2005, 10:47 pm
on both of my servers the script has banned a total 42 hackers in one week.

on the left side of the page in the soldat monitor

GAMEOVER
November 15, 2005, 3:30 am
Whats the big secret with your kick script post it publicly why hide it? Makes NO sense whatsoever, it isnt like theres people who cant program stuff like this on their own :/

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 3:45 am
i hide it because in the code the website to the hackscript is given out and i dont want to get banned for posting it

FliesLikeABrick
November 16, 2005, 4:04 am
ah he brings a good point, i was wondering why he wouldn't post it. I forgot about that. I was just about to post asking why you wouldn't post it.

Just a suggestion, anyone with access to the source code for the hack itself may start changing the url periodically to prevent certain scripts from recognizing them as hackers (therefore not being able to kick them automatically)

I would reccommend modifying your script to kick/ban everyone who says all the stuff to advertise, no matter what the URL is (since there is other stuff that idenitifies them, such as the Revolution Hack stuff).

That way you can also post the code here.

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 8:27 pm
i tried that but arsse doesnt recongnise parts of a word like if i banned http:// arsse wouldnt ban or kick someone for saying http://www.soldatforums.com