( search forums )
ramdom AI
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 9:36 am
ok i know some times a all black soldater will apear and just run around and almost never die he will not shoot or any thing but...could this be a ramdon bot AI

Captain Ben
November 6, 2005, 9:43 am
It's a glitch of somesort. Whenever I see one, I shoot it just for fun (and I'm usually desperate in DM).

Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 10:31 am
You've just encountered the Spectator Soldat :)

vash763
November 6, 2005, 10:49 am
?

Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 5:31 pm
^_^ ghost in the shell???

peemonkey
November 6, 2005, 6:11 pm
it's an oldy. didnt know they ran around now...

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 6:48 am
i think there used to run around butim not sure thats just what MM says

Captain Ben
November 7, 2005, 6:55 am
The few that I saw always followed the waypoints of the map...

Chonoryoku
November 9, 2005, 12:34 am
/addbot *

Spawns one that can be killed over and over again, and will never do anything about it. I did it in HTF_Desert to see all the kill messages once.

OT: Terminator's friend is Sarah O'Connor. Omg. Now I can beat 30 Terminators in a TM singlehandedly.

Deleted User
November 9, 2005, 1:19 am
the black one ive seen only stand still. he is so cool, im goinb all black just to be like the ghost. MM should putmore little surprisses adn npt tell anyone. like after theghost an invisable soldat that shoots appears

nfsjunkie91
November 14, 2005, 12:16 am
quote:Originally posted by Taalthe black one ive seen only stand still. he is so cool, im goinb all black just to be like the ghost. MM should putmore little surprisses adn npt tell anyone. like after theghost an invisable soldat that shoots appears

but if he took your invisible soldat idea, then it wouldn't be a secret... or would it? :P my favorite thing to do is get a weapon that shoots shotgun pellets out at 2x Barret speeds, and it will rip through all the poor innocent * soldats. and i haven't seen any follow waypoints yet, and they look invisible on dark maps, very cool, it does cause connection errors on my server though, but they are uber fun.