( search forums )
what the hell....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
damnnation
November 6, 2005, 11:48 am
what the hell is up with all these no good mods that are being released and that it looks like the forums are being taken over?

Captain Ben
November 7, 2005, 1:20 pm
...I was expecting more from you.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 4:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnationwhat the hell is up with all these no good mods that are being released and that it looks like the forums are being taken over?

i know what you mean.. and i think it sux too.

papasurf31
November 7, 2005, 4:26 pm
None of the vets are making mods anymore. BmanX? Michal? Urhos? Serial Killer? Me? (well, actually, I'm working on something...).

Maps have gotten easier to make and better looking thnx to polyworks. That might be diverting some possible modders to mapping, me included.

Sk8er
November 7, 2005, 5:52 pm
Zoldat maked good mods (or only one wep mod) too really look at soldatmods.tk for skins and go find any skin by zoldat..hes good too like you. In future there will be good mods when there will be more modable soldat.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 9:59 pm
If I get off of my lazy butt sometime I'll get more work done on my Metroid Mod.

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 12:34 am
PS31 I seem to have stolen your style.

SPARTAN_III
November 8, 2005, 2:49 am
...Spartan you lazy asshat, get off your butt and start making an interface.

Well I am, but I'm not ready to post it up yet.

Rhombus
November 10, 2005, 12:23 pm
I've been "working" on a mod for quite some time now... It's not finished and I think it never will be... I think Ima release it toda... as a beta or sumting...
search for "R-mod"

Deleted User
November 10, 2005, 12:55 pm
I am working on a mod too. I'll most likely never release it though.

November 10, 2005, 1:31 pm
I have my own, just trying to fix the colour scheme...

Deleted User
November 10, 2005, 4:08 pm
i'm makin a mod to.. but i'm not all vet like:p

Deleted User
November 10, 2005, 10:58 pm
I'm making a mod, but I'm really bad at grafics (can't even spell it i'm that bad).

Deleted User
November 10, 2005, 11:17 pm

Well if its any encouragment I'm working on WWII TCS, some random screens:

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

(All these weaps are mine, the origional WWII TCS weapons (which were Kiaris) have been deleted and I started from scratch, just for clarification)

I hope that gets the "no good mods" outa your head ;)

Famine
November 11, 2005, 2:07 am
Lovely as always.

Deleted User
November 11, 2005, 4:32 pm
>>FMBM
I think you should make an Allied version of WWII which can fight with Kairi's Axis Mod :D
those interface pics are well done ;)

>>damnnation
maybe you are right, but is it good that only the old well-known modders (like FMBM) should exist while the newbie modders (like me) should keep mouths shut and not posting any mods?
if so I'm just worrying the growth of Soldat Forums :(

Deleted User
November 11, 2005, 4:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by yukina_keita>>FMBM
I think you should make an Allied version of WWII which can fight with Kairi's Axis Mod :D
those interface pics are well done ;)

>>damnnation
maybe you are right, but is it good that only the old well-known modders (like FMBM) should exist while the newbie modders (like me) should keep mouths shut and not posting any mods?
if so I'm just worrying the growth of Soldat Forums :(

My mod is going to include every major weapon used by the six nations included :p So this will be able to "fight kairis mod" on all fronts :p

MikeShinoda.pheonix
November 11, 2005, 7:56 pm
Cool FMBM :) I'm glad to see that you are still modding my friend.

You have got to understand, it is hard to keep motivated in making mods sometimes.

Hoodlum
November 11, 2005, 8:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM

Well if its any encouragment I'm working on WWII TCS, some random screens:

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

(All these weaps are mine, the origional WWII TCS weapons (which were Kiaris) have been deleted and I started from scratch, just for clarification)

I hope that gets the "no good mods" outa your head ;)
Very hawt as usual.

I can't wait to download that.

Michal
November 11, 2005, 9:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnationwhat the hell is up with all these no good mods that are being released and that it looks like the forums are being taken over?

Don't worry, I'm still working on stuff, but school takes so much damned time :[