( search forums )
A Mistake
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
November 6, 2005, 3:16 pm
Yeah so my cousin asked me to take her to a party last night, although I had been working about 4 days in a row, sick as a dog and working that same day up until 2 hours before the party I said yes cause I knew it meant more to her then sleep did to me. I knew something was up when we got greeted by some gothic guy and he said"Hey man make sure your truck is on the grass or people will call the cops, people here call the cops on me and my parties all the [CENSORED]ing time." Anyway I went out back where the bonfire was suppose to be, after a while I see some 20 year old girl kissing the neck of my 14 year old cousin, and I hear "DON"T BITE ME!" I know realize that her and her friend are lesbian vampires.... ok as the time goes on things kinda go as I though they would but then 3 girls start having sex in a chair... then there was this little discussion about how kids think they should be able to where their [CENSORED]-themed shirt to school, I must admit they were overall nice people but people I just didn't want my cousin to mess with when she is so young and clueless. After its done we get in the truck and I say, "Listen we need to get our [CENSORED] straight cause if my mom finds out I let you stay we are both [CENSORED]ed for years." Also it wasn't on the way home I realized that the party was held next-door to a family friend that just happens to go to my church.... All this gave me such a damned headahce... and now since I barely got any sleep I feel worse then better =/ Anyway just thought I would tell the story... still I did meet a cute girl though :D

Famine
November 6, 2005, 3:52 pm
[CENSORED]

Some hard Christian COCK would have saved those stupid goths, or a shotgun.

You can choose.

R0L4ND
November 6, 2005, 4:49 pm
Very tactful, famine. YOU STUPID PRATT.

As far as + goes...... I really don't have any advice for you. But if I had a little sister, 14 years of age, and I saw some significantly older person hitting on her, that person would be a head shorter. But hey, that's just me.

Chakra`
November 6, 2005, 4:55 pm
christians get all the shwing action Famine. Don't be jelous, you festering hole of arsefluid.

Nice story guv. Certainly tops most of my odd party encounters..

SuperKill
November 6, 2005, 5:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?I know realize that her and her friend are lesbian vampires.... ok (...)
OK?! what the [CENSORED] do you mean, 'ok' ?
right, so it will be morally incorrect to beetchslap the 20 year old lesbian vampire chick, but why the hell didnt you ATLEAST drag your cousin the [CENSORED] away from that place?

PS: goths suck

damnnation
November 6, 2005, 6:00 pm
Goths=vampires
sorta the same you know

Famine
November 6, 2005, 6:04 pm
quote: christians get all the shwing action Famine.

I know, the insults were directed at GOTHS. Christians aren't stupid the goths are, that is why I stated a shotgun would work too.

peemonkey
November 6, 2005, 6:10 pm
someone needs to carry a knife on em too ;)
that WAS a mistake to let her stay, totally wtf.

?
November 6, 2005, 9:43 pm
I did carry a knife... and SuperKill and peemonkey me and my cousin have different views, she is friends with the 20 year old vampire girl and has been to these parties plenty of times... its kinda sad. I knew if I pulled her away from the party she would not listen to why I did it and end up being more involved with these kids, I told her as I was driving her home, "Listen they are nice people but let me tell you something, if you have to lie to you parents about whats gonna happen or who is going to a party don't go..." of course she didn't listen to me but I still had to say it. My little cousin has been off and on goth for years so thats how she knows these people. I am not saying I shouldn't have pulled her away from the party, I knew before we got there I shouldn't have taken her from the way she was acting, sometimes you have to let kids make their own decisions, but still support then and give them advice. Btw I watched her like a damn hawk, and she didn't do anything really but hang around her boyfriend so I was more worried about someone doing something to her against her will then her doing something stupid.

Vijchtidoodah
November 6, 2005, 10:25 pm
Dayum, ?. I wish I got that much action when I was 14.

Anyway, I'm sorry about your little cousin, but there's not much you can do. You could tell her parents and let them deal with it, but I'm not so positive that would be the right thing to do. However, ignoring it shouldn't be an option considering she'll eventually end up being one of those girls in a chair having sex in the middle of a party.

Until you figure out what you're going to do, I would suggest being her chaperone to these parties so that you can supervise her and make sure she doesn't end up in a dark room with some strange guy.

n00bface
November 6, 2005, 10:28 pm
I wish you were my older brother

?
November 6, 2005, 10:37 pm
Telling her parents wouldn't do jack, they have done a terrible job raising her, which is part of the reason she is goth. She actually has matured a little over the years but she is simpley a brat, if she was my sister I would have never let her meet these people, but the fact that her parents suck as parents and they have no freaking clue what do to with her really sets me up bad cause she really doesn't listen to anyone but herself, btw it would not be as tricky a situation if she didn't go to school with these kids, in this case I am truely up a creek without a paddle. To throw another wrench in the system she only comes to me if she needs a ride somewhere and other than that we only see each other on christmas.

-edit- Btw
Since none of you really know my cousin ill give you a story that sums up her in whole. About 2 years ago she started going by her first name, I don't know what it is but anyway, her mom paged her at school by her middle name to go to the doctor, my cousin made her mom wait till the ladies in the office had to go pull her out of class cause they didn't call her by her first name... yeah...

Cookie.
November 7, 2005, 4:36 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceI wish you were my older brother

I wish I went to that party :(

peemonkey
November 7, 2005, 4:56 am
little teenage girl bull[CENSORED]. my advice is stay out of it completely. grr.

Captain Ben
November 7, 2005, 6:05 am
Egads! You probably did the best thing you could do. I mean, it was good that you didn't drag her out of the party, but got her away from her friends and later talked to her.

How could three women have sex in one chair? I'm kinda at loss to this...

F3nyx
November 7, 2005, 9:17 am
You should've taken pictures and posted them on the internets!

(joking... OR AM I?!)

frogboy
November 7, 2005, 9:25 am
...Did you get any pics?

+ LOL IS UR CUZIN HOT?!?!??!?!?!!

R0L4ND
November 7, 2005, 3:35 pm
Well, you should have seen last year's ending-parties in the local park over here. Four girls started fooling around, borderline having sex on the lawn.

?
November 7, 2005, 7:32 pm
No pictures, you will just have to take my word on the moans and groping and yelling of "My hands smell like vagina!"

Captain Ben
November 8, 2005, 6:03 am
/thinks of Stansquatch's friend who moans when eating cereal...

LazehBoi
November 8, 2005, 7:24 am
and when eating ice cream!

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 7:40 am
if i saw my cousin do that id start throwing punches, take my 14 year old cousin and take her to a jail to see were [CENSORED]ers like that end up. right after the 3 girls finished having sex, thta would be sweet

vash763
November 8, 2005, 8:18 am
quote:Originally posted by Taalif i saw my cousin do that id start throwing punches, take my 14 year old cousin and take her to a jail to see were [CENSORED]ers like that end up. right after taping the 3 girls having sex, thta would be sweet