( search forums )
3 more difficulty levels for bots...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Bot Forum
Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 5:30 pm
These are the suggestions(if my idea is aprobed)for the names of the new difficulty levels

6.-I'm gonna have to put you down ;)
7.-Reeeeeaaaallly? :D
8.-I'll start juggling with your head >:}

December 4th:OK looks like nobody has nothing to say to me...

Keron Cyst
December 4, 2005, 9:40 pm
They don't even make sense for greater difficulties. I say there should be a "1337" difficulty that is like Liero's programming; in that the bots actually angle the arc and overshoot at you. Proba'ly impossible to program.

lithium
December 4, 2005, 11:04 pm
Would be really great for practice tho.

Keron Cyst
December 5, 2005, 1:45 am
The bots need to move while jetting; they usually fall, crouch, or jet straight up. And CTF/Inf. FCs should fire back like HTF and PM.

Lord Boxtop
December 7, 2005, 5:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Srg.hadronThese are the suggestions(if my idea is aprobed)for the names of the new difficulty levels

6.-I'm gonna have to put you down ;)
7.-Reeeeeaaaallly? :D
8.-I'll start juggling with your head >:}

If there are going to be any higher difficulty levels than "impossible", they should be called "L33t" (like Keron suggested) and "Godlike", or maybe "Ub3r hax0r"

Deleted User
December 7, 2005, 1:54 pm
Nah, that would be useless,
they should rather be improved to follow waypoints
better.

Echo_Trail
December 7, 2005, 2:05 pm
how about N30 T3H 1 difficulty?...
or a smith difficulty? :O

As i see it, this is not to be taken seriously!.. i mean, who really need better bots? play internet ffs! and if you don't have internet.. well, you probably won't be reading this thread anyway!...

BTW, strikes me how your name is almost sgt. hard-on, sgt. hadron! :P

lithium
December 7, 2005, 8:04 pm
^^ dirty mind.

IMO bots are important. Whenever I try out a new gun, which I'm doing a lot of lately, I try it in a DM with a bunch of impossible bots. That's how I got good with the barret in about a half hour. I think it would be really good to have a higher difficulty, where it's almost literally impossible to kill the [CENSORED]s.