( search forums )
kill types
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 7:11 pm
I was thinking you should be able to change the way all the soldats die for example:

Explosion Death - The soldat explodes no matter what gun you kill him with.

Flame Death - Where all you bullets are normal but when it hits the soldat they act as flames (not changing the damage or anyhting).

Paintball Death - When you shoot a soldat, instead of him bleeding it looks like he's being shot with a pintball gun with little coloured dots all over him.

Brutal Kill Death - Where instead of a normal soldat death its like the brutal kill command.

Head Shot Kill - Where the soldats head flys off no matter what type of death (even nade).

Lagg Kill - When you die, instead of falling apart or losing a body part, you just drop to the ground (like if you're playing a laggy game of soldat).

Helium Kill - Where your soldat blows up like a balloon then explodes with bodyparts flying everywhere.

Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 11:30 pm
not bad......not bad at all

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 1:21 am
c'mon people start posting..............

.Loki
November 7, 2005, 2:03 am
meh.

vash763
November 7, 2005, 2:43 am
The 'Floating Corpse' kill.

kylerlandry
November 7, 2005, 3:02 am
mmm floating corpse death during a mass kill.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 12:28 pm
Even better: exploding floating corpse death.

I can just see all the little soldat bodies floating up in the air and then exploding into chunks.

Captain Ben
November 7, 2005, 1:23 pm
floating repelled away frombullets soldat?

- Tek -
November 12, 2005, 8:20 am
We need atleast one kamikaze kill, that only works ONCE after you've reached a certain number of kills. Perhaps you fill it up with kills, then unleash it? Like after something big like 25? Flag points shouldn't affect it.

But how should it work? More range, same damage as nades? perhaps you swallow the nade?

Deleted User
November 12, 2005, 9:21 am
Some of those do sound fun. Would't mind if they were added, just make sure they don't get too rediculous.

Close Combat
November 12, 2005, 2:14 pm
yea that would be cool but theres a problem ....your prayers wont be awnsered. :(

tomz26
November 25, 2005, 12:19 am
I'm sorry what?

Deleted User
November 25, 2005, 4:42 am
i was goin to support this but "c'mon people start posting.............." so screw this :P

Echo_Trail
November 25, 2005, 6:29 am
this is getting out of hand:P

it'd be cool! put it in some mod!