damnnation
November 6, 2005, 8:19 pm
i think you have the same pants as me

Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 8:31 pm
AAIAII ITS A COERPS

Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 8:39 pm
i think you should go see a Psychologist..

Belier13
November 6, 2005, 8:45 pm
I think NOFX Sucks

Hoodlum
November 6, 2005, 8:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHi think you should go see a Psychologist..
Yeah you need help..

Deleted User
November 6, 2005, 8:47 pm
I think you need a new avy.

The @venger
November 6, 2005, 8:50 pm
why? i did it only for teh fun, and i play in a band who is... ..affected by the type of band who use corpsepaint, whatsoever i must assure you, i am completely sane. however i must say NOFX and other punk music should fry forever in the burning pits of hell.
Edit: avy?

peemonkey
November 6, 2005, 8:54 pm
i want to harm you.

The @venger
November 6, 2005, 9:02 pm
over the internet? go on.

Famine
November 6, 2005, 9:17 pm
First, the pentagram is not inverted.

Second, it looks like a [CENSORED]ty DIMMU BORGIR job, plus corpse paint sucks. As well as most Black Metal, with a few band exceptions that are really good.

The @venger
November 6, 2005, 9:21 pm
-.- i know i messed up the pentagram, and by the way,
it is not me in the band who like black metal, or rather
i am not familiar with it, though, i just wanted to see
how the paint looked on me, okay? and the reason i say my band is
"affected" by black metal is that 2 of our band members are
fans of the metal- genre, and the rest is... ..neutral.
So SHUT THE [CENSORED] UP AND STOP THE [CENSORED]ING FLAMING! i was only showing a picture :F

Famine
November 6, 2005, 9:37 pm
So what music does your band play?

Links?

Rambo_6
November 6, 2005, 9:43 pm
I personally listen to the dead baby fetuses, and DIE DIE cannibal rape danger death.

Kazuki
November 6, 2005, 10:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by The @vengerdude, it's the bash pit!

:O

Cookie.
November 6, 2005, 10:13 pm
Rofl...

n00bface
November 6, 2005, 10:30 pm
lolol Rambo got his genre cliches wrong.

And corpse paint is uncool unless it looks cool. And it doesn't look cool. Besides, your hair is too short.

?
November 6, 2005, 10:53 pm
men should never wear makeup, no matter what.

SuperKill
November 6, 2005, 11:26 pm
there were 4 kids in my old school that did this [CENSORED], but they've also wrecked 130 gravestones.
one of those graves was of the head of a well-known crime family.
ofcourse, the house of one of the kids was completley burned down, his father paid the crime with his life, and his sister got away with severe burns all over her body.

the other three are now .."doing time".. in a juvenile hall, where the rumors says they are being beaten up pretty often.
ofcourse, all of their friends and family now live in fear, knowing there are MANY angry people that wants to.. erm.. harm them?

i won't lecture you about the fact that you look like a good kid that gone the wrong way, cause think-skulled apes like you will never take those remarks seriously.

i just hope you'll suffer like those 4 kids did, that btw, were much tougher and bigger than you.
i dont wish it just cause i want you to suffer, but more because i hope you'll understand that what you did was so f*cked up, that most people won't be able to explain it to your pee-for-brain.

PS: it's so un-wise to host put these pics on the internet. infact, i cant see a reason for you to show them online, except for attention wh0ring.

[IMAGE]
i must assure you, that is not so convincing.

lithium
November 7, 2005, 1:20 am
[CENSORED]

AerialAssault
November 7, 2005, 1:24 am
i think you look like an idiot. get a job.

Famine
November 7, 2005, 1:27 am
quote: i think you look like an idiot. get a job.

Hahaha, shut up commie.

SK, you understand that he is just being stupid and making fun of BM, while those kids probably were real idiots. If he isn't making fun of BM and the sub culture, then he's [CENSORED]ed.

Hitman
November 7, 2005, 2:11 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyi want to harm you.

Cookie.
November 7, 2005, 2:27 am
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillthere were 4 kids in my old school that did this [CENSORED], but they've also wrecked 130 gravestones.
ofcourse, the house of one of the kids was completley burned down, his father paid the crime with his life, and his sister got away with severe burns all over her body.

the other three are now .."doing time".. in a juvenile hall, where the rumors says they are being beaten up pretty often.
ofcourse, all of their friends and family now live in fear, knowing there are MANY angry people that wants to.. erm.. harm them?

i won't lecture you about the fact that you look like a good kid that gone the wrong way, cause think-skulled apes like you will never take those remarks seriously.

i just hope you'll suffer like those 4 kids did, that btw, were much tougher and bigger than you.
i dont wish it just cause i want you to suffer, but more because i hope you'll understand that what you did was so f*cked up, that most people won't be able to explain it to your pee-for-brain.

PS: it's so un-wise to host put these pics on the internet. infact, i cant see a reason for you to show them online, except for attention wh0ring.

[IMAGE]

Rofl copters..1.1.1.1!

n00bface
November 7, 2005, 3:38 am
Ahh SuperKill your story made me laugh. You can't be serious. If you were, what the hell? It's just freaking corpse paint. Wearing corpse paint won't lead to the defacement of gravestones, or murder. People do that without wearing corpse paint as well.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 3:55 am
Hehehe Avenger, you look freaking scary in that.

The Geologist
November 7, 2005, 4:29 am
Seriously..talk about overkill Superkill (lol). So he painted himself up, looked like a jackass, and then posted a pic online for public abuse...so what? He didn't knock over any graves or other stupid stuff like that, so you really have no reason to hope such horrible things happen to him. Lighten up, sheesh. He's getting what he deserves through the insults in here.

SuperKill
November 7, 2005, 5:44 am
oh crap, so you mean.. corpsepaint has nothing to do with wrecking havoc in a graveyard?
well i'd assumed that the two things have a connection, seeing as the photos of the kids from my town were the same; goth looking kids with black\white makeup on their faces, doing some face that's supposed to be scary, and holding something in their hands.

if i'm indeed wrong, then who cares? you still look like a fart.

The Geologist
November 7, 2005, 5:50 am
Perhaps I'm wrong? But what I gathered from his post had nothing to do with actually going out and defacing graves. Yes, he has some makeup on, and yes, he's "supposed" to look scarey (and doesn't), and yes...he is holding something in his hands...but I think he's in someones basement, and I highly doubt he went out to deface any graves.

If he did ruin some graves, then I agree with you SK, and he should get his ass kicked properly.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 5:53 am
I think you need to brush ya teef

Captain Ben
November 7, 2005, 5:55 am
Kinda strange. maybe next time you should cover your ears and neck aswell, then fisih it off ith some badass yellow gloves :D

SuperKill
November 7, 2005, 12:48 pm
Geo,
quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
well i'd assumed that the two things have a connection, seeing as the photos of the kids from my town were the same; goth looking kids with black\white makeup on their faces, doing some face that's supposed to be scary, and holding something in their hands.

just a little mistake.

my stance for the pic still stands.

TheFunktopus
November 7, 2005, 4:15 pm
Corpse paint != defacing graves. Just because a person decided to make his face look [CENSORED] doesn't mean he has to suffer in hell for all eternity. Corpse paint does not make people deface graves. You are overreacting to the picture.

Avenger, you look like a retard. Next time you do this, don't try to paint yourself the same way a clown with Downs syndrome would do.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 4:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by Belier13I think NOFX rocks

yea.. i totaly agree with you:D

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 5:01 pm
oh no [CENSORED] adorer you look idiot with that corpse paint

Belier13
November 7, 2005, 7:02 pm
The @venger also said

[IMAGE]

R0L4ND
November 7, 2005, 7:17 pm
You [CENSORED]ed up the spelling on "completely", supperkill. Otherwise, that was a great retort. :D

The @venger
November 7, 2005, 7:19 pm
beh, what are you people bull[CENSORED]ting about? must you take everything so [CENSORED]ing seriously? i didt do anything in the direction of wreaking havoc in a graveyard, only thing i did was playing with my band and watching movies! and i must [CENSORED]ing assure you, you make yourself giant jackasses by reading so extremely much out of nearly nothing but a picture! get real! and what was that "get a job" thing or "gone the wrong way"? first, i am 16, why should i get a [CENSORED]ing job, second, i AM completely sane, its just makeup, ffs! and black metal is just a music genre, and one of the requirements is certainly NOT to kick over gravestones or raping virgins! In fact, there is a lot of nice people in the BM bands. nice people who wouldt harm a soul. what? does corpsepaint automatically make me want to harm people or dessacrete graves?

The @venger
November 7, 2005, 7:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillthere were 4 kids in my old school that did this [CENSORED], but they've also wrecked 130 gravestones.

[IMAGE]
and, superkill, what kind of insane world do you live in??

R0L4ND
November 7, 2005, 7:23 pm
Well, black metal sucks hard for one. And why would you start working at 16? Oh, I don't know, for CASH!!?!? Or are your parents funding your stupid hobbies, which obviously involve being a [CENSORED]ist wannabee, walking around enclosed spaces with facepaint and gardening tools?

The @venger
November 7, 2005, 7:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by R0L4NDWell, black metal sucks hard for one. And why would you start working at 16? Oh, I don't know, for CASH!!?!? Or are your parents funding your stupid hobbies, which obviously involve being a [CENSORED]ist wannabee, walking around enclosed spaces with facepaint and gardening tools?
Just lay off my taste of music, will ya? and, so far i have been working, but only in the summer, but my band has so far not had any real expences, and it's not a hobby, it was just once. And last, tell me; whats making you guys so angry? my parents are not funding any "hobbies" they fund food and clothes, and some more things, if i asked for a new mic, i would have to buy it myself, or if i asked for corpsepaint, well the answer would be no. and i'm no "[CENSORED]ist wannabe" i just tried the corpsepaint on. now, calm down, count to 10 and bury the war axe, cos' i'm not gonna quarrel with you guys anymore.

Melba
November 7, 2005, 8:32 pm
... Ok obviously The @venger doesn't have any intentions of burning any churches or sacrificing goats to [CENSORED].

It was a pic that probably he, and the people who knows him, thought was hilarious. But that doesn't mean that we who don't know you, will find anything special about it :
Superkill, you seem like a man of prejudice, and have, because of this personal experience, a content for so called Black metal'ers. You should work on that ;(

By the way, The @venger, where in norway are you from?

The @venger
November 7, 2005, 8:43 pm
akershus, how ya knew?

Melba
November 7, 2005, 8:50 pm

The @venger
November 7, 2005, 8:55 pm
oooh, you from nor too?

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 9:12 pm
i'm norwegian too..

steik til en negerdrit han belier13 e..

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 9:26 pm
Norway for the win

edit: tufte lost >=P

SuperKill
November 7, 2005, 10:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by R0L4NDWell, black metal sucks hard for one. And why would you start working at 16? Oh, I don't know, for CASH!!?!?
heh, beat me to it.

@Melba - actually i don't really care.
too bad some people pictured me writing up that post while my ears are steaming and my eyes were turning hellfire-red.

@Avenger - i live in an insane world? dude, you're painting your face black and white.
like written before - men should never weak makeup at any age, whatsoever.

n00bface
November 8, 2005, 12:56 am
time for an unrelated comment

Meshuggah sucks.

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 4:59 am
<calls Gordon Freeman>

frogboy
November 8, 2005, 5:27 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
Meshuggah sucks.
Hard.

So does noisecore (aka "egrind").

The @venger
November 8, 2005, 7:02 am
yay, the tread trails off :p

R0L4ND
November 8, 2005, 9:27 am
Shut up, Meshuggah owns. Is it perhaps the IQ-requirement of 60 and upwards that's not to your likings, noobface and frogboy?

n00bface
November 8, 2005, 10:14 am
No, I've never heard them. I just like to make opinions on other bands in a genre based on negative impressions left on me by some of the more prominent bands in the genre.

Post-Thrash has brought me crap like:

Chimaira
Lamb of God (Burn the Priest)
White Zombie
The Haunted

It is possible that Meshuggah is a great band and that there are several other great bands in the genre,
but I prefer to keep my opinion on it based on the tripe I've already listened to.

Captain Ben
November 8, 2005, 10:16 am
OMG LIEK I HAIT AWL OFF DEM COS THERE MANESTREEM!

Dark_Noddy
November 8, 2005, 2:47 pm
I by accident heard a female "hard metal" groupe once, lullycry or something.. Scared for life ;D

Anyways I think U need a new shovel :O

Famine
November 8, 2005, 3:09 pm
quote:So does noisecore (aka "egrind").

Hahaha, get it right you idiot.

eGrind (aka digigrind) is electronical grindcore. It is either fully electronic or has electronic elements. Usually have some breakbeats thrown in.

Examples:
BAYI
Ganglia
Gigantic Brain
ANb

Noisecore is lots of layered harsh noise with hardcore/grindcore elements. Noisecore and eGrind are not one and the same, and I am glad for it.

A.C. is a noisecore band, but not egrind.
Plus, A.C. isn't the best noisecore band out there.

quote: Shut up, Meshuggah owns. Is it perhaps the IQ-requirement of 60 and upwards that's not to your likings, noobface and frogboy?

Meshuggah is decent, but an IQ of 60 needed? Hardly.
Unless you are stating that the people at Ozzfest are that smart, and they are not.

R0L4ND
November 8, 2005, 3:18 pm
I was saying that because most people say "I don't like Meshuggah because they can't play together!/they play off-beat!" etc., which shows their obvious blatant ignorance towards musical theory. They use craploads of polymetrics and polyrhythms, which deters a lot of people for the sole reason that it actually takes a thinking head to listen to. As far as frogboy goes: exactly how can you compare Meshuggah to noisecore? Meshuggah is tech metal.

Famine
November 8, 2005, 3:29 pm
Hahaha, stupid "technical post-grind math metal".

Wow, yea...they sound good, but there are much more original musicians out there who don't base their "genius" on music theory. Instead of adhering by it, they break it or come out with some crazy [CENSORED] that just gets you.

damnnation
November 8, 2005, 6:15 pm
POISON THE WELL!
ATREYU!
WALLS OF JERICHO
<33

Men + makeup = HOT! (if done right that is, so in this case, NOT)

Famine
November 8, 2005, 6:18 pm
quote:Men + makeup = HOT! (if done right that is, so in this case, NOT)

[CENSORED]!

quote:POISON THE WELL!
ATREYU!
WALLS OF JERICHO

Even [CENSORED]er.

Listen to real screamo if ANYTHING, or just better music.

mar77a
November 8, 2005, 6:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceAnd corpse paint is uncool unless it looks cool. And it doesn't look cool.

Cookie.
November 8, 2005, 6:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnationPOISON THE WELL!
ATREYU!
WALLS OF JERICHO
<33

Men + makeup = HOT! (if done right that is, so in this case, NOT)

I like Poison the well :P
Atreyu is ok, but Atreyu from Neverending Story was so much more hardcore extreme

Famine
November 8, 2005, 6:23 pm
I like all those bands...

...dead.

The Geologist
November 8, 2005, 6:24 pm
Roland is right you know. What Meshugga does with a set of polyrhythms is oftentimes way more advanced than lots of the music out there, and when peoples ears pick up a rhythm they can't understand that just assume it's drivle. It's hardly a question of originality, Famine. If Meshugga wasn't original then they'd be playing the exact same radio-safe, linkin' park crap rock many other run of the mill bands do, which they most definately do not. How does working complex musical theory into their songs make them any less original than these bands who supposedly "break" this music theory, when I'm thinking they're adhering to it just as much but on a safer, easier level.

No one says you have to like them, but at least don't spout groundless comments.

damnnation
November 8, 2005, 6:26 pm
AlexIsOnFire
As I Lay Dying
From First To Last
UnderOath
Avenged Sevenfold
and lets not forget, The Bled
I <3 Music

Famine
November 8, 2005, 6:29 pm
quote:How does working complex musical theory into their songs make them any less original than these bands who supposedly "break" this music theory, when I'm thinking they're adhering to it just as much but on a safer, easier level.

You don't even know what bands I am talking about, I just stated there were MORE original bands out there. Anyone can complicate things. Infact, post-grind goes for chaos, and there are bands out there that are far more chaotic than Meshuggah.

The skills don't make the music, the person does. No matter how much "complex theory" you put into you music, it doesn't make it good. Malmsteen can probably masterbate with great speed, but his riffs get monotonous and uninspired over time. I do not mean to say Meshuggah is bad, but you are praising them WAY too much for simply having "off-timed" snares or polyrhythms.

quote:I <3 Music

Too bad it hates you.

damnnation
November 8, 2005, 6:30 pm
well atleast someone has feelings about me, UNLIKE YOU!

Famine
November 8, 2005, 6:31 pm
Music loves me.

damnnation
November 8, 2005, 6:34 pm
how do you know that? did it kissed you on ur lips and just sayd it?, i don't think so

Famine
November 8, 2005, 6:36 pm
Yes, I did.

damnnation
November 8, 2005, 6:47 pm
i did?

Famine
November 8, 2005, 6:50 pm
No, you didn't kiss music.

I kissed music.

The Geologist
November 8, 2005, 6:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by Famine
You don't even know what bands I am talking about, I just stated there were MORE original bands out there. Anyone can complicate things. Infact, post-grind goes for chaos, and there are bands out there that are far more chaotic than Meshuggah.

The skills don't make the music, the person does. No matter how much "complex theory" you put into you music, it doesn't make it good. Malmsteen can probably masterbate with great speed, but his riffs get monotonous and uninspired over time. I do not mean to say Meshuggah is bad, but you are praising them WAY too much for simply having "off-timed" snares or polyrhythms.

I'm hardly praising them WAY too much...stop exhaggerating. If I was praising them WAY too much, I would have gone on to say how much more Meshugga owned every other band on the face of the planet and every band you listen to blows nuts compared to them. But that's clearly not the case. I was simply addressing why their complexity was a grounds for making them any less original than some chaotic band on the opposite end of the spectrum.

?
November 8, 2005, 7:06 pm
quote:and lets not forget, The Bled
ug some loser in ym english clash likes to hold out the ear bug from his ipod and say,"everyone needs some bled in their diet. huhuhuhu" the think that pisses me off is that everyone thinks he is funny. ug =/

SuperKill
November 8, 2005, 7:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnationMen + makeup = HOT!

i sense ghay.

Famine
November 8, 2005, 7:11 pm
quote:I was simply addressing why their complexity was a grounds for making them any less original than some chaotic band on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Opposite end of the chaotic spectrum? How can we make these comparisons without any other band names?

The Geologist
November 8, 2005, 7:35 pm
No no...a chaotic band on the other end of the spectrum. That spectrum being between order and chaos. That could have been clearer, my apologies. If there are bands that are far more chaotic than Meshugga, then imo they would be on the opposite end of the spectrum while Meshugga plays in (mostly) very ordered, complex polyrhythms. Simply an observation. I beleive we both know plenty of bands with a heavily chaotic aspect, so names I simply passed by.

R0L4ND
November 8, 2005, 7:57 pm
There's a difference between chaos and Meshuggah, and you just proved my main argument, famine. By comparing them to "more chaotic" bands, you implied that they simply throw stuff in a box and randomly pick things out, which in turn proves that their music just flies right past you in terms of comprehension.
Nuh-uh. If you know your music-theory, go read a few guitar-tabs of theirs and see how organized their music really is. "NMCC", for example: 4/4 snare/rhythm-cymbal beats over 23/16 guitar/bass-drum blast-pattern subdivisions, with a 13/16-bar to top it all off. That's polymetrics and polyrhythms. Make sense?

SuperKill
November 8, 2005, 7:59 pm
meshuga is crazy in hebrew...........................yay

Famine
November 8, 2005, 7:59 pm
Yes, but music theory can only go so far to define music, not create it.

R0L4ND
November 8, 2005, 8:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by FamineYes, but music theory can only go so far to define music, not create it.

I can agree on that.

Famine
November 8, 2005, 8:01 pm
Indeed, so why are we praising a band because they use polyrhythmics? That is not what makes them great, or hard to comprehend.

The Geologist
November 8, 2005, 8:17 pm
I don't think we were prasing them so much as giving a reason for people on here not to call Meshugga crap.

Famine
November 8, 2005, 8:19 pm
It seems as though you were using some higher knowledge to mock those who do not like them. As if they need a reason to. Infact, I am not a big fan of them, but I know that it isn't because they use polyrhythmics.

n00bface
November 8, 2005, 9:28 pm
Well I was making baseless comments after other people made baseless comments on Black Metal being crap most likely after hearing a few [CENSORED]ic attention [CENSORED]s dressed in make up lololol

look what i started now

Cookie.
November 8, 2005, 9:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnationAlexIsOnFire
As I Lay Dying
From First To Last
UnderOath
Avenged Sevenfold
and lets not forget, The Bled
I <3 Music

Haha Alexisonfire is awesome too and Canadian, its too bad you think they are called Alex is on fire, its Alexis on Fire

QED FOOL!

?
November 8, 2005, 9:29 pm
dang :O

The Geologist
November 8, 2005, 10:00 pm
lol...you're supposing a little too much there Famine. You'd know it if I were trying to mock those who didn't like them ;D You choose who you like..if you don't like 'em, that's fine. I do like 'em, and chose to offer up some sort of defense as to why they weren't crap. End of story, now let's go slaughter the non-believers.

DeLarge
November 9, 2005, 12:29 am
The corpse picture is so stracky, it has:

Too many dookly orbs
You didn't use your mozggies when painting your rooks
Not poogying.

Cookie.
November 9, 2005, 1:39 am
quote:Originally posted by DeLargeThe corpse picture is so stracky, it has:

Too many dookly orbs
Not poogying.

Ahhh language from the future it burns!!!

DeLarge
November 9, 2005, 1:49 am
Nadsat is popularizing!

R0L4ND
November 9, 2005, 4:27 pm
No, noobface. I'm saying that black metal is crap because black metal is crap. This picture and argument just pulled that out of me. I didn't assume black metal was crap because I found the initial picture stupid.

As far as Meshuggah goes - the reason why I like them is because I find them to be the most far out and evolved metal-group presently. Have a look of how their sound has evolved during the last 10 years, since "Destroy Erase Improve". DEI was basically thrash-/death metal with polyrhythms and polymetrics thrown in. Then came "Chaosphere", which was ultra-agressive death-/tech metal. That entire album is like a continuous sonic assault. Following that was "Nothing" which stepped across the borders and into fusion/progressive metal. That's without the doubt the most grooving and stylish metal album I've heard up to date. "I" is their 21-minute LP which consists of one song - steadily evolving, but a bit stretched out here and there. Not as solid as their previous material, and neither is "Catch 33". But from a theoretical point of view, they're as much of pioneers as they've ever been. Just that their latest stuff hasn't appealed to me on a listener's level.

Famine
November 9, 2005, 8:44 pm
quote:the reason why I like them is because I find them to be the most far out and evolved metal-group presently

Hahaha, wow. Maybe you should explore the metal genre a bit more.
Just because it doesn't sound like power metal, doesn't make it death. Before you start making large claims about metal, listen to more than a few bands.

frogboy
November 10, 2005, 5:22 am
quote:Originally posted by FamineJust because it doesn't sound like power metal, doesn't make it death.

Lies! If it's not nu-metal or heavy metal, it's death metal.

Oh yeah, and death metal is sat@nish.

Deleted User
November 10, 2005, 5:36 am
STANISH

R0L4ND
November 10, 2005, 11:08 am
quote:Originally posted by Faminequote:the reason why I like them is because I find them to be the most far out and evolved metal-group presently

Hahaha, wow. Maybe you should explore the metal genre a bit more.
Just because it doesn't sound like power metal, doesn't make it death. Before you start making large claims about metal, listen to more than a few bands.

Ha ha ha, maybe you should pull your head out of your ass, go out and get their albums and actually compare their 3 latest full-length CD's.

mickle89
November 10, 2005, 11:18 am
GOTH!!!

Captain Ben
November 10, 2005, 11:58 am
I'm glad I know nothing of the badns you speak. Good ol' remote Australia!

n00bface
November 10, 2005, 1:00 pm
Australia has lots of awesome metal bands.

TheFunktopus
November 10, 2005, 3:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeLargeThe corpse picture is so stracky, it has:

Too many dookly orbs
Not poogying.

Somehow, I can comprehend Clockwork Orange. Maybe because it's a lot like russian.

Famine
November 11, 2005, 2:01 am
quote:
Ha ha ha, maybe you should pull your head out of your ass, go out and get their albums and actually compare their 3 latest full-length CD's.

Hahaha, I have Chaosphere, DEI, I, and Contradictions Collapse/None. They hardly get a play from my list. Maybe you should pick up more than just THEIR albums.

R0L4ND
November 11, 2005, 12:32 pm
Ha ha ha, get "Nothing" before opening your mouth. I said their three latest full-length CD's.
Plus, you're missing the point of the entire conversation - you're saying they haven't evolved. You're wrong. I can't do anything to make you like them, you can't do anything to make me like any of your music, but a [CENSORED]load of your statements are factually wrong.

frogboy
November 11, 2005, 12:35 pm
Yeah, not only are they using polytechnophonics, they're also using phonostereorhythmics now.

Captain Ben
November 11, 2005, 1:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceAustralia has lots of awesome metal bands.

Heh, in spite of my remote music-ness, sometimes I drop into goo-ole Moshpit Records for a healthy dose of metal. I especially like talking to the bands, they're like the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

Famine
November 11, 2005, 3:52 pm
quote: Ha ha ha, get "Nothing" before opening your mouth. I said their three latest full-length CD's.
Plus, you're missing the point of the entire conversation - you're saying they haven't evolved. You're wrong. I can't do anything to make you like them, you can't do anything to make me like any of your music, but a load of your statements are factually wrong.

I never SAID they haven't evolved. I just said they aren't such a big deal as you make them out to be. Almost EVERY band will evolve or change throughout their time, it doesn't mean that they are good or better than those who don't.

R0L4ND
November 11, 2005, 3:54 pm
Well then, conversation ends.

SuperKill
November 11, 2005, 4:13 pm
about [CENSORED]ing time eh