( search forums )
The most disturbing soldaten deaths you've seen
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
nfsjunkie91
November 7, 2005, 4:01 am
well, i was playing a level online that i made, whic his supposed to be a city, and some1 killed some1 else with an m79 or law - i forget which - and the body went flying straight up, and the head got caught in the roof of the building above where he had been exploded. well when his head got caught, he just kind of hung there... really, really sick looking. so i ask you, have you seen and soldaten deaths this disturbing?

Cookie.
November 7, 2005, 4:32 am
I think the gross ones are where after they die there corpses get picked up by an invisible force and hang there :P Or in the same way but hanging from the roof of a map, I've seen some gross ones where the soldats corpse gets carried on a law rocket too :P

peemonkey
November 7, 2005, 4:53 am
one where ad dude got ruger-fied then the corpse got m79ified, so went flying, tumbling head over heals over head over heals and lands on top of 2 other corpses. greatest one i've seen ;)

Rambo_6
November 7, 2005, 4:54 am
One time, a gremlin picked my corpse up and danced the polka with it.

Vijchtidoodah
November 7, 2005, 5:03 am
[CENSORED]ing gremlin bug.

Aegis
November 7, 2005, 5:21 am
I like in Voland when your corpses magically levitate to heaven in the center =p

Cookie.
November 7, 2005, 5:26 am
No no the most disturbing deaths occured on my map Abomb :), when you set off the abomb everyone asploded!

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=24169&whichpage=1
Download it, add 10 bots, chuck a nade at the big blue polygon, everybody dies >: ), or toss your weapon in to get it back magically!

Captain Ben
November 7, 2005, 5:46 am
God cookie, that map is chaotic!
I'd have to say that especially fun ones are when you kill people who are rolling or kneeling. If you manage to, they do cartwheels! If you can manage to hit and kill players who do the backflip, it's and extra funny bonus.

November 7, 2005, 6:41 am
I like the hanging death bug... it's very fun... but annoying. How many times I've killed myself by hitting a floating corpse with an m79...

Being a corpse is annoying though, people use u as meat shields

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 12:19 pm
cookie and cookie are the same?

Captain Ben
November 7, 2005, 1:14 pm
Is the Pope holy?

i am ahab
November 7, 2005, 2:00 pm
relative to what or who?

Cookie.
November 7, 2005, 5:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascoocookie and cookie are the same?

Well, when I had 1337 posts I stopped using this account for a couple months :P But then I accidentally posted to make it 1338, then I had my posts set back as sekret :P But then I posted again, it was too much of a hassle lol

Cookie`
November 7, 2005, 5:02 pm
Omg Cookie. J00 liar! I am not you, I am teh 1337er one >:P

Actually I have a 3rd account, that I glorified for humour purposes and then everyone believed him :) Here I will revive the topic

?
November 7, 2005, 7:45 pm
I like it when you die and your head flies across the map.. good times...

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 8:29 pm
I like it when I fire a random shot in the air, and a corpse comes cartwheeling and land on me ^^

nfsjunkie91
November 8, 2005, 3:40 am
yeah but the cart wheeling deaths are funny, especially funny is when you kill them going uphill a mounatioon, and they go flying and roll down the other side, just roling, and when some soldats sents thru the air with maximum velocity, and are at full arm and leg exten crash into a wall. ahhhh good times, good times

Leo Da Lunerfox
November 8, 2005, 4:29 am
Best death is when they fall down a long hole and I can hear their spleen snap.

?
November 8, 2005, 6:46 pm
I like the special "/" move where you pull out their trachea with your slong... thanks Michal :D

nfsjunkie91
November 11, 2005, 1:28 am
when ppl run at you, you kill them and they kinda look like they are bowing down to you is classic.
OH, and lets not forget:
"shumpdiddly-BUMP!"

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 11:15 pm
I found this one to be quite disturbing, at the time...
Corpse Launch

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 11:37 pm
I like those that hang like the one in my sig, they're good for cover in tunnels. Also when five soldatens die in the same place it's heaps of fun! [x)]

Might as well continue, there's no going back
rawr @ necromancy!

Captain Ben
November 28, 2005, 12:52 am
I found this after looking through my saved screens.

Lord Boxtop
November 28, 2005, 6:32 am
Now THAT'S disturbing.

vash763
November 28, 2005, 6:41 am
Where you get killed and fly into a slanted wall. Then that invisible force pulls you away, and slams your corpse back into the surface you fell too.

nfsjunkie91
November 29, 2005, 1:57 am
yeah, you ever get your character imapled on a spike, i have, kinda strange.

STEELIX
November 29, 2005, 3:18 pm
Ben, you [CENSORED].

Captain Ben
November 29, 2005, 10:12 pm
I know, it's pretty disturbing...