( search forums )
#soldat.forums
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 7:25 am
Sigh, what can I say. Other than a few people, this channels op's are utterly retarded. I got banned for saying "c0ck" one time. n00bface kicked me for "flooding" the channel and then banned me. I ask frogboy if he can unban me, since I was banned for really no reason, he says "no". Then I ask why, his reason was "because n00bface threatened to kill me". I wont even ask anyone else to unban me today because most likely they will pull similiar [CENSORED] . Ill just try to hopefully get unbanned by a intelligent op in that channel tommorow. And this is considered the "official soldat forums channel".

n00bface - Im sorry for raping you in that clanwar, but you dont have to be bitter for so long, its only a game after all.

n00bface
November 7, 2005, 7:27 am
zergling rush kekekeke

frogboy
November 7, 2005, 7:28 am
Alright, I lied. I didn't not unban you because n00bface threatened to kill me, I didn't unban you because you're a c*nt.

Yukwunhang
November 7, 2005, 9:11 am
...Meh.

b00stA
November 7, 2005, 1:55 pm
You're unbanned.

TheFunktopus
November 7, 2005, 4:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboyAlright, I lied. I didn't not unban you because n00bface threatened to kill me, I didn't unban you because you're a c*nt.

Don't you mean "didn't unban"? KEKEKEKEEE

Anyway, #soldat.forums is awesome. The ops aren't retarded. The kick for flooding was probably for a good reason, I'm sure nobody likes reading stupid stuff like "COCK COCK COCK COCK COCK COCK COCK" repeated a couple of times.

Yukwunhang
November 7, 2005, 4:26 pm
/me likes.

Denacke
November 7, 2005, 4:53 pm
I don't think anyone can deny the fact that the average intelligence level on #soldat.forums is rather low. :)

ráz0r
November 7, 2005, 5:05 pm
I totally got banned for no reason at all also. What a disgrace.

Keron Cyst
November 7, 2005, 6:26 pm
This is why I just go to #soldat.polyworks...

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 6:57 pm
Thanks b00sta.

Funktopous, Read my post, I said it 1 time.

b00stA
November 7, 2005, 7:13 pm
Well, #soldat.forums can be quite mind numbing when there are certain combinations of users, yes.

Vijchtidoodah
November 7, 2005, 8:46 pm
Poop, you shouldn't have given up so easily. Most of the ops on there would have unbanned you if you had only asked them.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 9:38 pm
I normally wait for flab when i get banned by evil-ville or funktopus,
it's normally just silly and get's anoying...

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 12:33 am
Funktopus an op? What has this world become...

Cookie.
November 8, 2005, 12:51 am
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rI totally got banned for no reason at all also. What a disgrace.

Didn't you take over the channel and ban everyone lol? :D

frogboy
November 8, 2005, 4:09 am
quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopusDon't you mean "didn't unban"? KEKEKEKEEE
No, didn't not unban, as in I refused to unban.

peemonkey
November 8, 2005, 4:11 am
i joined IRC today im one of you now. i offered up sodomy and the only answer was from n00bface.

m00`
November 8, 2005, 5:56 am
#soldat.forums kicks ass, honestly, compare it to #soldat, that place never has a conversation going

vash763
November 8, 2005, 8:20 am
i don't use irc :X

Captain Ben
November 8, 2005, 8:45 am
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rI totally got banned for no reason at all also. What I'm a disgrace.

Jesus, I get kicked all the time! Bloody Vijchtidoodah kicked me because it made him feel good.

TheFunktopus
November 8, 2005, 2:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dFunktopus an op? What has this world become...

It has become the combination of God and win.

Dark_Noddy
November 8, 2005, 2:39 pm
Come to #Soldat.gather instead ;)

Melba
November 8, 2005, 5:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sgt. BeaverI normally wait for flab when i get banned by evil-ville or funktopus,
it's normally just silly and get's anoying...

That's because you are trying to talk to FliesLikeABrick. But instead, you highlight flab, and that makes flab sad :(
And they can't have that.

?
November 8, 2005, 6:43 pm
btw never say anything religious in soldat.forums if noobface is in there, you won't be able to leave for hours...

n00bface
November 8, 2005, 9:38 pm
why can't you leave?? is god trying to tell you to spread the message??
hey and are you a creationist?

?
November 8, 2005, 9:43 pm
BECAUSE YOU NEVER SHUT UP!!!

Vijchtidoodah
November 8, 2005, 9:51 pm
Hahahahaha...

Rambo_6
November 9, 2005, 2:37 am
#gmod makes #soldat.forums look like a friggin playschool, Poop.

i am ahab
November 9, 2005, 12:05 pm
meh. id like to try [CENSORED]s mod. it sounds like a funky premise, but im not so into half life....
captain apathy out.