( search forums )
Soldat jerks
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
4 Out Of 5 Dentists
November 7, 2005, 4:18 pm
dunno where this should go...

ok i've played realistic with a player named |WtF|Crypto and he is a tker...

but just recently he came into the vzx R/S and started tk'ing. my teammate tryed to vote him, but then Crypto joined the game with several other names ( it was obviously all him, none of the other players moved ) and proceeded to vote kick everyone.

i nominate |WtF|Crypto for Soldat's biggest douche award.

to make this into a discussion: have you ever played with any jerks?

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 5:03 pm
The only people I consider jerks are arrogant people who win and are like "lol, you all suck."

Those people annoy me and spark me to play 50x better just to slaughter them.

i am ahab
November 7, 2005, 9:30 pm
yes.

for the eager reader: see geologists recent thread in the bash pit/lounge.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 9:58 pm
Yeah, Crypto. He seems to have a short temper. I don't like people who have short tempers and can't control it.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 10:34 pm
I dunno...Slazenger is up there with RS idiots as well. Itd be a close match. :F

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 10:51 pm
I vote Slazenger for "Soldat's biggest douche award." =\

Flying_Dutchman
November 8, 2005, 9:05 am
Aah crypto, i remember him. Hes the biggest loser out there in RS, not as worse as slazenger since crypto uses hax.

Captain Ben
November 8, 2005, 11:20 am
Jerks have always played this game and always will.

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 1:18 pm
i had that kindof experience yesterday. First our clan was 2v2 ing OC. We were owning them bad, then suddenly as we're about to cap our 3rd, one of their members says "oh computer problems that doesn't count". So he rejoins :( then we play a different map and suddenly they own us. We got kinda pissed off because alot of our shots were not registering. So they're like "well maybe you just miss you noobs" and further insults. Anyways it was the stupidest thing i have ever seen.

So then I 1v1 one of their members. After trying to play defensive with a ruger+m79 he calls me a pussy and continues to get owned. After 2-4 kills with that he gets "mad" and uses the barret. Then he poly abuses and kills me several times and all the specs say "oh cr4sh is such a noob" etc. He makes fun of me and stuff and wins the match by waiting for me to come out and popping me with the barret.

I hate this!!!! with an undying passion. It's no fun at all.

DeLarge
November 8, 2005, 10:10 pm
The kind of "jerks" that everyone knows are the cheaters in Soldat.

Echo_Trail
November 9, 2005, 6:28 am
as chut says, it sparks one to play 50 times better just to slaughter'em.. lousy sons of [CENSORED]es..
Anyway, good call chut.. that's the right spirit after all..