( search forums )
M79 user just called me lame for "spray and pray"
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 4:59 pm
An M79 user called me lame for using an AK, which he considers a lame weapon.

I'm not sure how that works. Someone uses the only gun that is genuinely unfair and calls one of the more-skilled weapons lame.

A spray and pray strategy doesn't even work in Soldat.

b00stA
November 7, 2005, 7:07 pm
I'm utterly shocked and disgusted. How could anyone say that to you?

Chakra`
November 7, 2005, 7:10 pm
maybe it's time we built that noah's ark b00sta .... 2 of the finest soldat players from every country then just move somewhere they'll never find us.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 7:17 pm
Ill be representing Poopland in that case.

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 7:17 pm
Yep. There are many people like that, so what you should do is keep killing them until they leave, or until they try to vote kick you :s

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 7:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by cHuTA spray and pray strategy doesn't even work in Soldat.

I totally agree, i hate it when people call auto users "sprayers" it makes autos sound like they can win easily buy simply spraying and not aiming (although you could say its possible to do that with the mp5).

quote:Originally posted by Chakra`maybe it's time we built that noah's ark b00sta .... 2 of the finest soldat players from every country then just move somewhere they'll never find us.

Well i'm from England too, so i'll have to be with Chakra`. But i'm not going to *Shudders* mate with him.

ThaD
November 7, 2005, 7:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAI'm utterly shocked and disgusted. How could anyone say that to you?

ha and they say i'm cynical ;)

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 7:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAI'm utterly shocked and disgusted. How could anyone say that to you?

Hey, I'm not offended by it. I'm just confused as to how they came by their views.

b00stA
November 7, 2005, 8:16 pm
[IMAGE]

*cough*I suck at this*cough*

Lolly
November 7, 2005, 9:01 pm
Umm... who cares?

>_> (This is at the topic creator, not that AWESOME pic)

NavySeal
November 7, 2005, 9:21 pm
Been called lawtard =? Its ONE SHOT FOR GOD SAKE WITH HUGE RELOAD

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 9:31 pm
Hey where's my place on that boat?

I feel sad now...

TheRelinquished
November 8, 2005, 4:16 am
Can I represent Texas? Texas can be a country, right...?

We're crazy [CENSORED]s, but smart.

*cough*NASA*cough*

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 4:33 am
Texas is enough to be it's own country.

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 4:33 am
I'll come from CANADA EH.

And who cares,stop whining.

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 4:35 am
I'm not whining. :p

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 4:51 am
i represent australia, you need an australian we insult everyone and get away with it :P

vash763
November 8, 2005, 5:39 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stA[IMAGE]

*cough*I suck at this*cough*

omg teh waves prawn

i'm suprised that the most times i get called a sprayer is when i use the minimi, which has like the longest tiem between bullets.

normally im a deagler though

Captain Ben
November 8, 2005, 6:05 am
Well, being the only Papua New Guinea Soldat playe, I'd better represent my country...

Marine
November 8, 2005, 11:29 pm
After reading this thread, I can understand where all the "soldat is dying" and "you guys are pricks" threads are coming from. Wow.

F3nyx
November 8, 2005, 11:49 pm
oh my gawd you no i really hate getting killed by guns that have been in soldat longer than i have but then those noobs say mean things and that just pushes me over the edge :(

Social Poison
November 9, 2005, 1:07 am
Just figure out the entire argument ahead of time and assigne it to auto taunts, that way you can fire them back without wasting too much time actually debating the point. Here's some curtosy of me

> You do realize that it's an automatic weapon with a recoil, and that some of my bullets are going to go off track, right?
> So? You don't see me [CENSORED]ing about you using a 1-hit kill weapon do you?
> Ohhh... I see so unless I'm using the same weapon as you I'm a n00b.
> *This is an auto response: You're a fuc.ktard. Don't bother responding because I won't*
> Every weapon in the game has an associated tactic that goes along with it. Sorry if you don't like mine.

Deleted User
November 9, 2005, 1:30 am
Social poison, that's a good idea. Normally I just don't argue it at all, but that's an excellent way to come back to people without typing. :o

Social Poison
November 9, 2005, 10:42 am
Auto-Taunts: Flaming for the lazy.