( search forums )
what to improve? : /
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
numgun
November 7, 2005, 10:11 pm
my gundam mod is almost ready and i want to improve it before i release it.
heres a screenie:
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

my mod will include:
-new weapons
-interface
-map (with infinite fuel)
-gosteks (working on it -__-'')

EDIT: its my first mod btw ^^

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 10:30 pm
Thats realy good for your first! Thats good period, I dont realy like gundam etc so I dont know what all the mech weapons should look like, but from what I can see in the pick it looks realy good. Oh and, how did you get the font to change? I changed my font.ini in the txt folder but it did'nt show up, and what font is that?

numgun
November 7, 2005, 10:44 pm
font? easy thing:
1.download ur font u want to use in ur mod an put it in C:\windows\fonts
2.go to ur soldat directory and open the font file (soldat\Txt ----> fonts.ini )
3.u will see 2 fonts:
Font1= (death console, scores, ect...) <--- change this one [type here the name of ur font file]
Font2=(menu font)
4.save and play

example: file: Mars Police.tiff ---> [FONTS]
Font1=Mars Police
Font2=Lucida Console

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 11:00 pm
Hmm, thats exactly what I did, I did Lucida Blackletter but it wont show up ingame :/

Deleted User
November 7, 2005, 11:01 pm
Wow thats really awesome! The only thing that I dont think that I like is the Interface...but then again I'm extremely picky about my interfaces

November 8, 2005, 8:42 am
Hey... can i beta test the weapons for you? it looks pretty good

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 10:23 am
That is absolutley AWESOME. How do you change the look of your player though, or is that just standard?

numgun
November 8, 2005, 1:11 pm
ehm... that Ivan's ''knight'' gosteks, and so is that frag cannon (it suits my mod well and i will give him BIIIG credits for it)
but everything else is made by my me ^^

EDIT: 117, allow pm and a i'll send u the mod!

numgun
November 11, 2005, 4:25 pm
what to improve in my mod goddamit?! >: /

Swebonny
November 11, 2005, 4:28 pm
Hmm maybe the enrgy blade it looks kinda flat. Else the mod look über nice :D:D <33

November 12, 2005, 1:00 am
I sent you the PM... please lemme beta test it

Deleted User
November 12, 2005, 8:55 am
No 117, he wants you to turn your PM on, because it's off.

numgun
November 12, 2005, 3:07 pm
bling bling! new pic!(first post) now u can see the weapons much better ^^

November 12, 2005, 3:40 pm
pm's should be active now

Dezonus, im juggling some work rite now... i have to do an essay and prepare for some mock exams...
Ill try to get the weapons gfx done by december...

Hoodlum
November 12, 2005, 4:09 pm
I don't see much you have to improve on I think its real good.

Deleted User
November 12, 2005, 8:32 pm
You really have edited everything. Are you registered? Because if your not, I don't think you're aloud to edit Interface. Have you done anything to the other 3 (flamer, bow, flame bow)?

(117)Ok, thanks. If my mod ever comes out, I'll give you credit for it. And you can use it in your mod if you want.

November 13, 2005, 12:45 am
You're allowed to change the interface, but u can't change the positions...

I.E: The health bar is ALWAYS at the bottom right

If u r reged, you can put the health bar elsewhere... on the side... at the top... anywhere

numgun
November 13, 2005, 10:22 pm
blah, i dicided that i will use Ivan's mecha gosteks. (i will give him BIG credits, and u know it! >: D )

to dezonus: no, the rambo bow and the flamer arent modded. im gonna keep em like they are. and u can edit the appierance of the unregged interface, but u cant change its position.

Rhombus
November 14, 2005, 7:23 am
what to improve? The interface hurts my eyes, and the guns look a little... sh1tty. They need a bit more shading.

numgun
November 14, 2005, 8:17 am
quote:Originally posted by Rhombuswhat to improve? The interface hurts my eyes, and the guns look a little... sh1tty. They need a bit more shading.

*puts rhombus into hitlers ass*
thx and have a nice day ^^ B1TCH!!!1
krhm... what to improve kids?

Deleted User
November 14, 2005, 11:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Rhombuswhat to improve? The interface hurts my eyes, and the guns look a little... sh1tty. They need a bit more shading.

The guns are shaded well. If it hurts your eyes your screen must be WAY WAY WAY brighter than my Flat LCD, which is the brightest i've ever seen.
I think it's finished.