( search forums )
ctf_rock bottom
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 1:23 am
ok i was bored so i decided to make a map before dinner what do you think??

[IMAGE]

100th post (rock on :P)

.Loki
November 8, 2005, 1:50 am
Pretty nice looking. Might want to make some more options on where to go - something like... this? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/darthnader00/untitled.jpg

Also, and this is a matter of personal taste, it seems a bit too symetrical to me. Maybe some slight changes would make it look a little better.

But yeah, not bad as a rough draft.

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 3:43 am
omg, i'm speechless...i cant believe sum1 likes my map :P i'll work on it tomorrow thanks!!

OutofOrder
November 8, 2005, 5:36 am
i like how it looks too. i guess the jet fuel is set to little, right? otherwise the flag captor would just fly and the lower map parts would have little use.
perhaps a back door? a tunnel that starts at the back of each flag site and ends in the bottom. that way you get to play down there more often.

vash763
November 8, 2005, 5:45 am
yes, and opening up the middle as suggested would make gameplay (especially realistic) more interesting

Deleted User
November 8, 2005, 11:59 pm
ok i made sum stuff...
this is original...
[IMAGE]
and i made it to this...
[IMAGE]
red and blue coloured in circles are spawn points and red and blue outlined circles are flag spawns...
yellow outlined is only bullets collide...
green outlined is doesnt collide

tell me which side you like better in orange outline...the one with a path or the one without a path (or maybe i should make a new path)the space in between is only bullets collide so there can be any camping to snipe to the other side....

continue posting!!